m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6678|UK
There is a ddos alert when scorpion was posting.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5798|Dublin, Ohio

m3thod wrote:

a what now?
m3thod
+2,197|6678|UK

usmarine2 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

a what now?
Denial-of-service attack#

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5798|Dublin, Ohio
Is someone haxing the site?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

usmarine2 wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

m3thod wrote:

wealth disparity.
That's a large part of it.
hmmm....you know how many white people I know who were out of a job when our airline shutdown and are struggling to make ends meet to this day?  They are poor now and yet I do not see them in jail.  Please explain?
Because police don't arrest white people.

DUH!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6658|USA

SenorToenails wrote:

m3thod wrote:

wealth disparity.
Bullshit..................It is the attitude that if you succeed, and actually build a life for yourself, you are an Uncle Tom, who sold out to the white man......It is the hero worship of hoodlums and gang bangers and hip hop killa cop rap artists, instead of successful roll models, like black astronauts, doctors, judges, cops, firemen, entrapenures...etc...........All of these people sold out to whitey in their eyes and are shunned.... It is better to be victim of the white man's oppression so you have an excuse to be a failure, rather than get off your ass and take responsibility for yourself........Just like all of those "Uncle Tom's"

Last edited by lowing (2008-06-22 13:08:03)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

m3thod wrote:

wealth disparity.
Bullshit..................It is the attitude that if you succeed, and actually build a life for yourself, you are an Uncle Tom, who sold out to the white man......It is the hero worship of hoodlums and gang bangers and hip hop killa cop rap artists, instead of successful roll models, like black astronauts, doctors, judges, cops, firemen, entrapenures...etc...........All of these people sold out to whitey in their eyes and are shunned.... It is better to be victim of the white man's oppression so you have an excuse to be a failure, rather than get off your ass and take responsibility for yourself........Just like all of those "Uncle Tom's"
One of the most racist comments I've ever read.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6658|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

Now that figures...............I dare you to tell me which part is not true, and why
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Now that figures...............I dare you to tell me which part is not true, and why
Do you want me to address a generalization like that?  Lowing, when you generalize about black people you are being racist.  You prove me that the above statement is true.  And btw, I like rap.

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-06-22 13:23:10)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6658|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Do you want me to address a generalization like that?  Lowing, when you generalize about black people you are being racist.  You prove me that the above statement is true.  And btw, I like rap.
Serge it is time, you Cam, Braddock and everyone else realizes, in a forum such as this, when you speak of nations, races, religions, regions, cultures, etc...........all we EVER DO is generalize......You can not be specific about the ME, or the US, or religions etc....It is time you all stop using, "YOU'RE GENERALIZING"...as a fuckin' defense for everything you can not defend.

So yeah, I want you to tell me how that generalization is not true.....
Because I can get goggling and find you all kindza black leaders that thrive, and get rich off of  the "victimization" of the blacks by "whitey".
m3thod
+2,197|6678|UK

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

m3thod wrote:

wealth disparity.
You are racist lowing you just don't know it. But you has touched on ONE of the many reason why black people are more likely turn to crime; cultural factors.

Lets have at the factors involved when a crimes committed, Here are some reasons:

1. Population density and size of urbanisation
2. Composition of population especially youth concentration
3. Stability of population - resident mobility, commuting patterns and transient factors
4. Modes of transportation and highway system
5. Economic conditions, including median income, poverty level, and job availability. (m3thod and senorTonails)
7. Cultural factors and educational, recreational, and religious characteristics. (lowing)
8. Family conditions with respect to divorce and family cohesiveness.
9. Climate.
10. Effective strength of law enforcement agencies.
11. Administrative and investigative emphases of law enforcement.
12. Policies of other components of the criminal justice system (i.e., prosecutorial, judicial, correctional, and probational).
13. Citizens’ attitudes toward crime.
14. Crime reporting practices of the citizenry

Source: FBI Crime in the United states 2004 http://www.fbi.gov/filelink.html?file=/ … US2004.pdf
Pages 5 and 6 Foreword.

Black communities in the US are concentrated shitholes of poverty entrenched with the above factors.  THAT is why blacks are more likely to commit crimes than "whiteys".  Not that your racist mentality will ever let you acknowledge it.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5798|Dublin, Ohio
Why do you guys call lowing racist and not the OP?

oh wait, I know why.
m3thod
+2,197|6678|UK

usmarine2 wrote:

oh wait, I know why.
Cos the Hurricat isn't racist and lowing is?

Capt obvious is on route to your place as we speak to shag some obviousness back into you.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5798|Dublin, Ohio

m3thod wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

oh wait, I know why.
Cos the Hurricat isn't racist and lowing is?

Capt obvious is on route to your place as we speak to shag some obviousness back into you.
ya whatever.  shut your ass.
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6364|CA, USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

i said the same thing on this thread in so many words earlier and yet i didn't get called a racist.  if you take out the inflammatory language used in lowing's response, he (and i) have a point here.  why is it that certain cultures choose to keep their own people down?  do you see this behavior in asians?  I don't think so.  they are even more insular in general than say blacks or hispanics due to language barriers.  however, their culture honors elders, the family unit, and education and success.  there is tremendous pressure in asian culture to do well and make a name for yourself and family.  Black families are suffering from the breakup of traditional family unit (absent fathers).  so, due to lack of proper role models, they look for anything that is close by.  unfortunately, the people close by are often unsavory characters.  mom is busy making rent so who watches the kids?  inner city schools are often incorrectly funded (most $ go to admin rather than the kids), so that's also a detriment to their progress.

honestly, i do not want either mine or lowing's statment here to be taken in racist context.  i am pointing out that due to stupid cultural things, it holds back progress for these good people.  Take Larry Elder for example - successful guy who came from south central.  why is he not considered a success by his peers from the neighborhood?  he's derided because he wants the people to take stock in themselves and make their own destiny instead of relying on the defeatist and entitlement mentality that has essentially ghetto-ized these people. 

plus, if you look at this, these entitlement programs could also be looked upon as a way to control a population (for votes).

i'm sick of praising a culture of failure by supporting thug-life, pimps-n-hos, etc.  to really help these people, we need to launch some major propaganda campaign to praise POSITIVE role models in industry, academia, etc.

Last edited by CaptainSpaulding71 (2008-06-22 19:47:27)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6658|USA

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

You are racist lowing you just don't know it. But you has touched on ONE of the many reason why black people are more likely turn to crime; cultural factors.

Lets have at the factors involved when a crimes committed, Here are some reasons:

3. Stability of population - resident mobility, commuting patterns and transient factors
5. Economic conditions, including median income, poverty level, and job availability. (m3thod and senorTonails)
7. Cultural factors and educational, recreational, and religious characteristics. (lowing)
9. Climate.
12. Policies of other components of the criminal justice system (i.e., prosecutorial, judicial, correctional, and probational).

Source: FBI Crime in the United states 2004 http://www.fbi.gov/filelink.html?file=/ … US2004.pdf
Pages 5 and 6 Foreword.

Black communities in the US are concentrated shitholes of poverty entrenched with the above factors.  THAT is why blacks are more likely to commit crimes than "whiteys".  Not that your racist mentality will ever let you acknowledge it.
Not buying it.................For me to be a racist, I have to acknowledge that whites are superior to blacks, I do not.......You call me a racist because it is easier than admitting what I said might be true...If it is not true than deny it and give me reasons why.  Deny that gang bangers are not glamourized, deny that sagging like a prisoner or a gangsta is not fashionable. Deny that Condi, Powell, Cosby, etc........are not considered sellouts.

Another note....Most areas where minorites move to WERE not shit holes until they got there..Funny how the trend all across America is for people to move back into the inner city and revitalize it.....

Equally as funny is wherever moss transit moves into, crime goes up.....This is why communities fight with tooth and nail to keep mass transit out of their communities...

I do not hate any race.........But I do hate anyone that glamourizes under achievement and irresponsibility.

If you want to know who is racist, it is those people that blame another RACE for their own problems..

Now, on with the discussion
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6532|South Florida

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

m3thod wrote:

wealth disparity.
THANK YOU!

FUCKING
THANK
YOU!!!!

+1

lowing wrote:

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

9. Climate.

Pages 5 and 6 Foreword.

Not buying it.................For me to be a racist, I have to acknowledge that whites are superior to blacks, I do not.......You call me a racist because it is easier than admitting what I said might be true...If it is not true than deny it and give me reasons why.  Deny that gang bangers are not glamourized, deny that sagging like a prisoner or a gangsta is not fashionable. Deny that Condi, Powell, Cosby, etc........are not considered sellouts.

Another note....Most areas where minorites move to WERE not shit holes until they got there..Funny how the trend all across America is for people to move back into the inner city and revitalize it.....

Equally as funny is wherever moss transit moves into, crime goes up.....This is why communities fight with tooth and nail to keep mass transit out of their communities...

I do not hate any race.........But I do hate anyone that glamourizes under achievement and irresponsibility.

If you want to know who is racist, it is those people that blame another RACE for their own problems..

Now, on with the discussion
You may not karma the same person in a 24 hour period.

Last edited by Mitch (2008-06-22 20:28:36)

15 more years! 15 more years!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6697|Tampa Bay Florida

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

m3thod wrote:

wealth disparity.
lowing, do you realize how incredibly racist you are?

How many black people do you see every day?  Because you are seriously out of touch with reality.

Stupid black people will act racist towards whites.  And stupid white people will act racist towards black.  Nothing less, nothing more. 

You say "I'M NOT RACIST", but then proceed to post stereotypical and generalized crap above... dude time for a reality check.

YOU.  ARE.  FUCKING.  RACIST.
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6364|CA, USA
i'm wondering what else it could be that keeps these people back? 

could it be that racism is so pervasive everywhere that just because they are black/pink/orange, they don't get hired?  check it out.  i work in high tech.  i've received tons of resumes to go through for screening.  we don't even look at the names.  we go right for what school they attend, what GPA they had, what internships they did, what kinds of projects and extra curricular activities they have.  After this, the ones that are a fit for us, go to the next pool where we do a phone screen where we ask technical questions.  it isn't necessary to get all of them 100% correct - because nobody can.  we're looking for ability to think on your feet and improvise.  Those that pass this get an onsite interview where we actually get to meet the person face to face.  In our business, it's hard enough to get anyone qualified let alone have us worry about the race of the guy/girl.  that is the last thing we look at to be honest.  so at least for me, i don't see any kind of conspiracy in my job that prevents these people from applying and getting hired.  if anything, people choose their own paths through their decisions to study or party or whatever.

on a tangential note, i was watching the olympic trials today and didn't notice one girl who had a weave, tattoos, or acted like a thug claiming that they failed because the competition was rigged.  all acted with class and dignity.  amazing.  Too bad most of our sports have been corrupted into the freak shows that they are today.  the touchdown dances, slam dunks, poor sportsmanship, smack talk is totally ruining sports - yet this gets a pass and is celebrated by people.  why is that?  rubbing salt in your brother's wounds isn't a nice thing to do.  do what you have to do to win within the spirit of the game but be a gracious loser as well as a class act winner.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6654

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

because welfare breeds laziness and people sit around all day with nothing better to do.  Plus when you give people free homes, they have less respect for them.
Traits of families on AFDC (1)

Race
--------------
White    38.8%
Black    37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian     2.8
Other     3.4

Time on AFDC
---------------------------
Less than 7 months     19.0%
7 to 12 months         15.2
One to two years       19.3
Two to five years      26.9
Over five years        19.6

Number of children
-------------------
One           43.2%
Two           30.7
Three         15.8
Four or more  10.3

Age of Mother
------------------
Teenager      7.6%
20 - 29      47.9
30 - 39      32.7
40 or older  11.8

Status of Father        1973     1992
-------------------------------------
Divorced or separated   46.5%    28.6
Deceased                 5.0      1.6
Unemployed or Disabled  14.3      9.0
Not married to mother   31.5     55.3
Other or Unknown         2.7      5.5
More whites are on welfare than blacks, and most people on welfare are on it for less than two years.
You do realize those stats make your arguement look bad don't you?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

CaptainSpaulding71 wrote:

Oh, shit...for a moment, I thought you said "i'm wondering what else it could be that keeps these people black?"

lol
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6364|CA, USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Oh, shit...for a moment, I thought you said "i'm wondering what else it could be that keeps these people black?"

lol
wooops...sorry about that.  that wasn't my intent. 

let me refrase:

what is it about some cultures that prevents them from mainstreaming and progressing economically like the rest?
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6532|South Florida

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

lol
wooops...sorry about that.  that wasn't my intent. 

let me refrase:

what is it about some cultures that prevents them from mainstreaming and progressing economically like the rest?
ha i thought the same thing! happens to me in other threads to with words that closely resemble other words used a lot in the topic
15 more years! 15 more years!
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6500|Connecticut

Masques wrote:

The housing wasn't free. They still paid rent, though at a relatively low rate.
I'm calling shenannigans. I pay more of their rent than they do, thats the problem.
Malloy must go
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6364|CA, USA

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Masques wrote:

The housing wasn't free. They still paid rent, though at a relatively low rate.
I'm calling shenannigans. I pay more of their rent than they do, thats the problem.
further, in certain areas where there is rent control, landlords have no vested interest in keeping up their properties to attract and retain tenants - the money just isn't there.  so, these landlords invest their money elsewhere, hence these properties decay in 10 years and attain the stereotypical 'ghetto' look.

rather than subsidizing housing costs, the govt should be focusing on job programs so that these people would be properly trained to climb the job ladder and get jobs that would actually pay the way normally.  eventually this could lead to the path of home ownership.  people who own their homes treat them differently from renters.  renters have no interest in the property - it's not theirs - so they don't take care of it.  i've seen the effects of this in neighborhoods in Philadelphia when the people moved to the burbs in the 50s and in came the renters.  beautiful homes eventually decayed in 10-20 years and that place became a crime infested shithole in short order.  it didn't have to be this way.  if people were shown a way to ownership rather than entitlement, this would have been a different story.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard