Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6486|Gogledd Cymru

Last night, me and 7 mates went to wetherspoons at four in the afternoon, stayed till 7 then we got a taxi up to some hotel with the whole of our sixth form and some teachers for a meal. At this point i'd had 7 pints and apparently kept telling my IT teacher that I wasn't drunk, he's sound as fuck. I'd also like to state that the bow they had on draught there was epic, £2.17 a pint too. After the meal we all got a minibus to town at 11, this is where it gets hazy. We all went into honkys and I got started on by some random towny who got kicked out by the bouncer after I bottled him. This was around half two, and then I couldn't remember anything until half four, where I got stopped by the cops a mile away from town, trying to break into a car. I thought it was a taxi though so they let me off . Got a taxi back home got in at five, woke up around two hours ago, spewed after I had a pint of milk, looked like fucking rice pudding, nasty stuff. Got work later, well up for it.

So, what did you do?
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6691|Ireland
Played BF2
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6287|Éire

The Sheriff wrote:

Last night, me and 7 mates went to wetherspoons at four in the afternoon...
Wetherspoons...a wonderful, magical place full of cheap drink and food!

Unfortunately we don't have any Wetherspoons here in Ireland because all the pubs in Dublin have such a stranglehold on things they've forced Wetherspoons out of opening here. There has always been talk of them opening but it has never materialised. The Dublin pubs all get together and keep drink prices artificially high, a Wetherspoons would really throw a cat amongst the pigeons.

Congrats on finishing your A levels btw.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5980|Perth, indian ocean

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

Played BF2
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6730|Singapore
Meh didnt take As, only took Os
kptk92
u
+972|6405|tc_london
I stayed at home and twiddled my thumbs.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England
Gotta love spoons eh.

Did you really bottle a bouncer, lmfao.

What we did, I can't remember. Oh yeah, had some sort of out door party thing at school, and then got drunk at a local bar, and then got more drunk somewhere else, I think.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6350|West NY
Wuts an A-Level?
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6523|London (At Heart)

I also went to a wetherspoons.

1.50 a corona? I was wankstarred
0akleaves
+183|6610|Newcastle UK
town ftw 6pm til 8am the next day spent £100 and think i had around twice my body wieght in vodka
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6558|Southampton, UK

Went to party with around 40 people.
Got wasted.

Mate got his information taken by Police for pissing against a wall, while singing, and drinking.

edit: He was 16, so not only pissing but drinking underage. Yet he convinced them he was 18.

Last edited by naightknifar (2008-06-21 06:29:53)

kptk92
u
+972|6405|tc_london

The Sheriff wrote:

LaI couldn't remember anything until half four, where I got stopped by the cops a mile away from town, trying to break into a car. I thought it was a taxi though so they let me off
lol Oli you berk
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6675|In You Endo- Stoke
I think he bottled some guy,then the guy he bottled got thrown out.

Bottling someone is a pussy thing to do,u should of least hit him...... but not with a bottle.
Shem
sɥǝɯ

naightknifar wrote:

Got wasted.

Mate got his information taken by Police for pissing against a wall, while singing, and drinking.

edit: He was 16, so not only pissing but drinking underage. Yet he convinced them he was 18.
...How?

rofl.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6357|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
whats an a-level
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6681|United States of America
For some reason, I get that this story of epic proportions Surgeons told is not out of the ordinary for him.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6763|UK
got absolutely fucked with my entire year.
Ryan
+1,230|6840|Alberta, Canada

Ayumiz wrote:

Meh didnt take As, only took Os
Wtf is with you crazy foreigners and your Alphabet's and Cheerio's?

Last edited by Ryan (2008-06-21 09:08:02)

naightknifar
Served and Out

Shem wrote:

naightknifar wrote:

Got wasted.

...How?

rofl.
Well he was chatting to them from their car window, and they said the following:

Police: How old are you? You don't look old enough to be drinking that.
My mate: Nah, I'm 18.
Police: Well you don't look it, where did you get the drink from?
My mate: ASDA.
Police: Did you get someone to get it for you?
My mate: No, I got it myself. *Laughs*
Police: Alright, Can we take your informatoin please...
My mate: Okay,
Police: Name?
My mate: Alex biggs.
Police: Birthday?
----

He told me he came out really quickly:

----

My mate: 5 of the 10th, '89
Police: Address?
My mate: "Gives his address"

They continued to chat, but he got away with a warning, they won't do anything.
I got a video of it when I was stood with his GF. Hold on.

Excuse shit quality, shortness and sound. It was late, and I was trying to hide the fact I was videoing it.

Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6612|Kent, UK
Went round to a mates with 17 others and played poker, came 5th so got my money back
Winner got 160 quid after people bought back in
naightknifar
Served and Out

Fosterthelegend wrote:

Went round to a mates with 17 others and played poker, came 5th so got my money back
Fucking Sweet.
Shem
sɥǝɯ

Fosterthelegend wrote:

Nice one.

Played a game a few weeks ago and won 140 quid, buyin was 20 quid so a sweet little profit methinks.

Everyone got really angry and thought I was cheating, just because I can rig decks.

Not that I did of course, I insisted upon cutting and a bottom card,  was just on fiiire xD
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6729|St. Andrews / Oslo

Fosterthelegend wrote:

heh, we do that every weekend

though, we're only 6-8 and the winner usually get's ~£100

Last edited by Jenspm (2008-06-21 09:42:10)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5787|Dublin, Ohio
the fuck is an a level?
Ryan
+1,230|6840|Alberta, Canada

usmarine2 wrote:

the fuck is an a level?
Idono either.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard