Roc18
`
+655|5751|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Anyone on bf2s following it ? If so who are you rooting for and what are your favorite players?

Im rooting for the Yankees to go all the way to the World Series, they finally got a couple games over the .500 win percentage and have a nice 7 game winning streak going as of now.

My favorite players would be

Melky Cabrera, he's beast at outfield
https://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc142/commercecomet/yankees/melky%20cabrera/F9iBLFqx.jpg

Alex Rodriguez he can belt out home runs like no ones business he definintley will make it far on the All time home runs list
https://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/lilfelipe123/AlexRodriguez.jpg

and Chien Ming Wang he sucks at batting and injured himself baserunning recently but hes a beast at pitching
https://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc142/commercecomet/yankees/chien%20ming%20wang/Chien-MingWang40.jpg
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6593

Lol, Baseball.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6498|Long Island, New York
Sweet, another Yankees fan. You put up Wang but not JOBA? He was freaking awesome against San Diego. 9 strikeouts in 5.2 innings.
Roc18
`

Poseidon wrote:

Sweet, another Yankees fan. You put up Wang but not JOBA? He was freaking awesome against San Diego. 9 strikeouts in 5.2 innings.
Joba is a close second for me, I gotta see more from him as a starter. But hes gonna do good.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6697|Oxferd Ohire
I am a Reds fan. But as usual they suck lol.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6139|Wisconsin
Brewers ftw.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6579|Medford, WI

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

Brewers ftw.
yes, russel branyon=god ,10 homeruns at like 60 at bats, has like farthest and 3rd farther hr at miller park
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6093|Carnoustie, Scotland
I played Softball in P.E today, does that count?
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6139|Wisconsin

CosmoKramer wrote:

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

Brewers ftw.
yes, russel branyon=god ,10 homeruns at like 60 at bats, has like farthest and 3rd farther hr at miller park
I was there for the one he hit the scoreboard, the farthest. Like 2 yrs ago.

Last edited by LuigiMcOwnage (2008-06-20 11:03:24)

Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6368|Somersetshire

Funky_Finny wrote:

I played Softball in P.E today, does that count?
yes, yes it does.... also rounders counts
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6579|Medford, WI

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

Brewers ftw.
that would be awesome to see him hit, because whenever he gets a hit its a homerun
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6321|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR

CosmoKramer wrote:

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

that would be awesome to see him hit, because whenever he gets a hit its a homerun
Holy shit Russel Branyon?  lol he played for the Indians a while back, I remember he'd either strikeout or hit a homerun that went 2000324 feet.  He usually struck out though
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6579|Medford, WI

ceslayer23 wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

Holy shit Russel Branyon?  lol he played for the Indians a while back, I remember he'd either strikeout or hit a homerun that went 2000324 feet.  He usually struck out though
yep thats russel, homerun or strike out, hes on like a 3 day homerun stretch
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6600|Your moms bedroom
I Follow the Sox on NESN religiously

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa284/Coryfales/1566272382_l.jpg

Pedroi, Ellsbury, Youk!, Papi, Tek, Wakefield, Papelbon, Beckett, Lester, Bucholtz, Okijima, Dice-K, Manny, Drew, Crisp, Lowell, Hanson, Masterson, shit, the list is to long

Last edited by Locoloki (2008-06-20 12:34:10)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6692|St. Andrews / Oslo

Astros ftw, tbh

Lance Berkman > your face.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6579|Medford, WI

Jenspm wrote:

Astros ftw, tbh

Lance Berkman > your face.
brewers owned them last week
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5751|Dublin, Ohio
bunch of druggies.  baseball sucks this year.  homeruns are on pace to be half of what they were in 2006.....HALF!!!  Bring back the drugs so these guys play better.
Roc18
`

usmarine2 wrote:

bunch of druggies.  baseball sucks this year.  homeruns are on pace to be half of what they were in 2006.....HALF!!!  Bring back the drugs so these guys play better.
That wasnt a funny joke. And if it wasnt a joke wtf are you thinking?
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5751|Dublin, Ohio

Roc18 wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Well its the truth.  How do drop off in homeruns by half?
Roc18
`

usmarine2 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Well its the truth.  How do drop off in homeruns by half?
I dont know, but I doubt drugs would make that much of a difference since I dont think a a majority or even a sizable amount of MLB players take or have ever taken drugs.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5751|Dublin, Ohio

Roc18 wrote:

I dont know, but I doubt drugs would make that much of a difference since I dont think a a majority or even a sizable amount of MLB players take or have ever taken drugs.
Just look at the product.  It has fallen off big time since roids were put in the spotlight.  Reason?  Magic pitchers?
Roc18
`

usmarine2 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Just look at the product.  It has fallen off big time since roids were put in the spotlight.  Reason?  Magic pitchers?
lol, the season isnt even half way over so you cant make judgements about home runs this year yet.

Last edited by Roc18 (2008-06-20 17:30:38)

usmarine2
Banned
+233|5751|Dublin, Ohio

Roc18 wrote:

lol, the season isnt even half way over so you cant make judgements yet about home runs this year yet.
well unless they double the home runs hit after the all star break, then yes, I can make judgements.
Roc18
`

usmarine2 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

lol, the season isnt even half way over so you cant make judgements yet about home runs this year yet.
well unless they double the home runs hit after the all star break, then yes, I can make judgements.
ok but that doesnt mean all the players are druggies is all im saying.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5751|Dublin, Ohio

Roc18 wrote:

ok but that doesnt mean all the players are druggies is all im saying.
I agree.  All the ones who were not druggies are playing good and are not hurt.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard