Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6481|Purdue

SEREVENT wrote:

Is it still too late to do the find all five?

I subscribed to the newsletter and they sent me no email with the code yesterday. And the veteran soesn't work because my PSN supposeddly isn't linked, but i've linked it 3 times, and whenever i click on the URL in the email, it says its already linked, but the site says its not.
Happened to me too. I just kept checking it every now and then and it finally said my gamertag was linked on the bad company page. So then I go to register my veteran status and it says my gamertag isn't linked there, but on the BC website it is. /fail

Not that it matters though, I haven't played in weeks. I'll probably start playing again though, check out conquest if it actually comes out on thursday.

Last edited by Goven (2008-08-05 20:47:09)

[CSE]Anubis
+24|5992
Conquest mode is here.
Conquest is here!

A brand new multiplayer mode is here, and it's free!

Content includes the traditional Battlefield multiplayer game mode, Conquest. Conquest focuses on the capture and control of flags; once a team captures a control point, its members can re-spawn in the area. When a team loses control of all their flags or control points, they cannot re-spawn.

Maintaining control over the flags on the battlefield is a key to victory and the ability to re-spawn troops close to the battlefront can make all the difference for that last offensive push. Four existing maps have been redesigned along with all new lighting and weather effects, to give players a great battlefield on which to play Conquest.  Upon entering one of these maps, the U.S. ARMY will face off against either the Russian or Middle Eastern Coalition forces and the battle for control of the territory will begin.

Don't have a copy of BF:Bad Company yet? Better go out and get one now!

See you on the Battlefield!
http://badcompany.ea.com/news/entryid/24935/
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK
Conquest is GREAT

97 MB, downloaded and installed in the same minute too.

But anyway, its so much better than gold rush, but the rounds don't last that long. Anyway i think its best on Valley Run and Oasis.

EDIT:- Damn you, Anubis. If i hadn't stopped for a drink, i woulda' beaten you

Last edited by SEREVENT (2008-08-07 03:10:19)

[CSE]Anubis
+24|5992

SEREVENT wrote:

It was close though!

I'm still downloading at the moment, will be playing it shortly.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

It was close though!

Much better than Gold Rush.
[CSE]Anubis
+24|5992

SEREVENT wrote:

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

It was close though!

Are you on Xbox or PS3?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK

VicktorVauhn wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

And, today i was the Russians, on the arty in that farm map which i can't remember the name.

And i got over 600 points, something like 638, anyway, the noobs on my SQUAD came and tk'd me, and then ran off. I get back in, and start winning the game for our team again, and they did it again.

Why do 11 year olds do this?
I've done it before lol... but I think it was just in demo.
IF you guys were winning, maybe thats a different story... but honestly people who just sit on arty all round are fucking annoying.
More typically though, I get really annoyed when we are getting our ass handed to us and some d' bag is just sitting there worried about his leet stats.
On top of that, when you try and spawn on your squad, and the only one you keep spawning on is some asshole sitting in a seat back at your base... defeats the whole point.
Not the point though. People can play the game how they want. I hate snipers that just camp. Whenever i get my sniper rifle out i go and find a tree or something and pick off the enemies that are doing the most damage, and if i'm defending a gold crate/flag, if someone is in the base, i don't ignore him and try and get more kills, i go and let the guy plant the explosives or whatever, kill him, take the flag back/defuse and go back and snipe.

See, you get more points doing what EA intended us to do. But thats not the point.

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

It was close though!

Are you on Xbox or PS3?
PS3. Your 360, right?

Last edited by SEREVENT (2008-08-07 03:18:21)

[CSE]Anubis
+24|5992

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

Are you on Xbox or PS3?
PS3. Your 360, right?
I'm PS3 too: Anubis5289
Add me if you get a chance.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

Are you on Xbox or PS3?
PS3. Your 360, right?
I'm PS3 too: Anubis5289
Add me if you get a chance.
Oh. I'm on my way.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK
So how come no-ones playing it?

When i went on holiday everyone was talking about it. Now on my friends list i'm the only one on it...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

SEREVENT wrote:

When i went on holiday everyone was talking about it. Now on my friends list i'm the only one on it...
cos u hav no m8s
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6742|FUCK UBISOFT

SEREVENT wrote:

because it sucks.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York

Miggle wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

because it sucks.
no wonder you defended sergeriver...you guys are like two in the same. You troll any thread about any game that you don't like, he trolls the 360 fans.

Hmm.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6341|Atlanta, Georgia
It's a good game weather you guys like it or not. You really just have to have a squad of friends to enjoy it.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY
Lol I just got Bronze, Silver and Gold recon pathces after getting the handgun one.
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london
Yay General of the Army
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK

FatherTed wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

cos u hav no m8s
nah m8.

Only about 6 people in my year have PS3's.

The other guys have 360's.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng

Miggle wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

because it sucks.
If you don't like it, then don't come complaining about it in mah thread.
#rekt
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6341|Atlanta, Georgia
https://mediasrv01.eaeurope.eu/bfbc/pm_albums/15732637_1.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Oh jesus. As much as I don't mind seeing Robert Downey Jr. as a black man, that's just too much.
[CSE]Anubis
+24|5992

Poseidon wrote:

Oh jesus. As much as I don't mind seeing Robert Downey Jr. as a black man, that's just too much.
Awesome.  I watched it last night, very funny.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK
I completed SP yesterday.

Whats up with that guy at the end?
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY

SEREVENT wrote:

I completed SP yesterday.

Whats up with that guy at the end?
The Legionaire? The guy you shoot down in the heli?
He probably has a dick up his ass and is going to take his anger out on the BC squad for shooting his ass down and destroying his army of mercs...plus stealing his goldz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
BFBC 2: Good Company?

Maybe that's the other console game DICE is said to be working on in the BF series...

(Joking, but...they ARE working on another BF game for consoles. Whether it's a sequel or not, I've no idea.)

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-08-22 12:27:06)

kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

Poseidon wrote:

BFBC 2: Good Company?
Battlefield Bad Company II: Good Company?

You twat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard