voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6441|somewhere other then here

NeXuS4909 wrote:

When i go into a game i have no unlocks, no points, no veteran status, no nothing. I can't even check my stats online. If my stats were reset im saying fuck this game. Yes, stats r life.
and when i got into a game i played without unlocks and shit then i get a kill then it says i cant connect to ea online server now i cant even join a match its really really annoying me
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
OMG EA servers are down.  I can't connect. LOL  Well I guess I can play single player.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
Lol I got a SPM earlier of 3150.60, Wish I could screen cap, the other members of the squad must have been like

Basically, I spawned, as I spawned shot someone, then the round ended cos that was the last of their reinforcements
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6782|Great Brown North

Xblade-3o5- wrote:

i've found that playing unranked is a bit more fun because u dont have to worry about ur final score when you are done.
LIES! stats r lyf

i don't really care about how many points i get... shown by how many times poseidon and i killed eachother

sent you ANOTHER friend invite naturn

Last edited by krazed (2008-07-06 14:52:31)

Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
Sorry I did'nt know who you were.  You have to tell me when you are so I know to accept.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6343|Atlanta, Georgia

krazed wrote:

Xblade-3o5- wrote:

i've found that playing unranked is a bit more fun because u dont have to worry about ur final score when you are done.
LIES! stats r lyf

i don't really care about how many points i get... shown by how many times poseidon and i killed eachother

Only one person on bf2s has killed me... fucking kylef....
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
Thanks for the invites guys but I can't connect to EA servers.  I've tried rebooting my router and modem and restarting my xbox but I still can't connect. 
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

NeXuS4909 wrote:

krazed wrote:

Xblade-3o5- wrote:

LIES! stats r lyf

Only one person on bf2s has killed me... fucking kylef....
liar, i killed you earlier
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6633|New Hampshire, USA
So when are we creatin the BF2s 360 clan?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

So when are we creatin the BF2s 360 clan?
We should...

2 more ranks and ill be 25.
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6755|Florida, United States
are u guys playing right now?
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6633|New Hampshire, USA
momentarily
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
I had to quit before i punched a hole in my wall. I'll be on later on tonight if anyone wants to add me.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
I'll be right on.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
Well that did'nt work out so well.  My mic stopped working so I restarted my box and joined the game your guys were in.  Well anyways i'm going to play some Vegas 2 with some friends.
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6441|somewhere other then here
yo guys add me my gamertag is in my sig
i get bored playing by myself
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
i added you voodoo

and im on now if someone wants to play

hey poseidon... remember this guy? https://badcompany.ea.com/Gos/xbox/1/15461228.jpg
Ryker
+13|6506

bennisboy wrote:

Lol I got a SPM earlier of 3150.60, Wish I could screen cap, the other members of the squad must have been like

Basically, I spawned, as I spawned shot someone, then the round ended cos that was the last of their reinforcements
That happended to me yesterday although it wasn't quite as much. I knifed a guy then shot another and it was over so I got a huge SPM. For some reason I also got 80 points for it but I can't figure out how I could get that much.

If anyone has PS3 add me, I have no friends to play with Unfortunatly I have no mic but oh well.

Addy: mmajor

Last edited by Ryker (2008-07-07 04:33:45)

Pvt.Kosak
+125|6588
Why this morning was there no stats?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

Server issues i'd assume.

Was fun using stock weapons for a change though!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6588

FatherTed wrote:

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

Server issues i'd assume.

Was fun using stock weapons for a change though!
Very Much.
I know i ain't around on the forums as much as i use to,but if you want a game of BFBC please add me.
PSN - kosak24
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
Seriously though, could the AT rockets have any less splash damage?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK
So is this worth getting then? I loved the demo, but when it came out alot of people were saying it was shit all of a sudden. So I haven't bought it yet, but im thinking of buying it for my 360 if there are enough people playing it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

Vilham wrote:

So is this worth getting then? I loved the demo, but when it came out alot of people were saying it was shit all of a sudden. So I haven't bought it yet, but im thinking of buying it for my 360 if there are enough people playing it.
Yes, it's worth getting.

MP is intense, Single player is funny (albeit not the best).

Graphics are good, Sound + Effects =

Lots of replayability, easy to get into games etc.

Buy it.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

Website wrote:

If you are talking about the Skill Level numbers, that is what your skill level is. Skill level only shows up after you hit rank 25. 1 being the best and 50 being the worst. There can only be 1 person ranked lvl 1. If you do good for a few rounds, your skill will go up, if you do badly it'll go down. Before you hit rank 25, skill was known as form, which was that triangle thing which had the different colors. When the skill number is green your are doing good, yellow/orange is so so and red is bad.
Im rank 3

https://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7320/43297594nl7.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard