And, I cba using BBC iPlay0r

When does it repeat on BBC2/3

Is it tomorrow?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
fyi (courtesy of Radio Times)

EP3
The very latest Top Gear news and views from the team. Jeremy, Richard and James explore the idea that you can't be a proper petrolhead unless you have owned an Alfa Romeo by buying three slightly used Alfas, each for less than 1,000 pounds. Jeremy also conducts possibly the least appropriate power test ever as he takes the gargantuan Bentley Brooklands onto the track, and Gavin and Stacey actors James Corden and Mathew Horne are the stars in the Reasonably Priced Car.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

from TopGear.com:

We've long said on Top Gear that you can't call yourself a true petrolhead unless you've owned an Alfa Romeo.

Only when you've experienced the passion, the soul and the racing pedigree of a car from the pride of Milan will you know what it is to truly love cars. It's one of the few things Jeremy, Richard and James absolutely agree on.

Right then, said the Top Gear office, if that's what you three think then you can go off and buy a sub-£1,000 Alfa each and we'll set you a series of tests to prove that what you're actually getting into here isn't passion and soul but inconvenience, heartache and a sudden mysterious puddle of greenish liquid appearing under the passenger seat.

Except in the case of Hammond's chronically ill-judged purchase, which didn't have anything under the passenger seat except a hole through which you could see the road.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Is it tomorrow?
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6444|Amsterdam‫
IF you missed it  you can down EPs here
http://www.finalgear.com
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
The#1Spot
+105|6537|byah
Better yet I am uploading episode 2 as of now onto youtube. It is finished being uploaded on youtube

Last edited by The#1Spot (2008-06-30 12:27:01)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Is it tomorrow?
Friday 4 July @ 9PM - BBC2
Friday 4 July @ 7PM - BBC3

Last edited by kylef (2008-06-30 12:41:15)

Benzin
+576|5996

menzo2003 wrote:

IF you missed it  you can down EPs here
http://www.finalgear.com
Pay attention to the original post of this thread, mate.

That episode reminded me at the end of what I miss more than anything else living abroad: getting the keys to my car and just going for a drive. I used to do that all the time whenever something was bugging me, but now I can't do that ...
wensleydale8
+81|6767|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

Jenspm wrote:

from TopGear.com:

Except in the case of Hammond's chronically ill-judged purchase, which didn't have anything under the passenger seat except a hole through which you could see the road.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore
Evo rocks.! My favourite car, though i prefer the IX.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
Alfa Romeo challenge today ... next week is the big one!

Top Gear undertakes one of its epic races as Jeremy Clarkson attempts to drive the remarkable new Nissan GT-R right across Japan faster than Richard Hammond and James May can make the same journey on the legendary Bullet Train. Plus, Richard tries Toyota's idea of personal transport for the future, the sensational Alfa Romeo 8C brings some glamour to the Top Gear track and news readers Fiona Bruce and Kate Silverton are the Stars in The Reasonably Priced Car.
The#1Spot
+105|6537|byah

kylef wrote:

Alfa Romeo challenge today ... next week is the big one!

Top Gear undertakes one of its epic races as Jeremy Clarkson attempts to drive the remarkable new Nissan GT-R right across Japan faster than Richard Hammond and James May can make the same journey on the legendary Bullet Train. Plus, Richard tries Toyota's idea of personal transport for the future, the sensational Alfa Romeo 8C brings some glamour to the Top Gear track and news readers Fiona Bruce and Kate Silverton are the Stars in The Reasonably Priced Car.
Agreed I will try to have Top Gear up on youtube as asap.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6563|England

Was just laughing constantly on the Alfa challenge, I love how they always ram James car

Guests sucked, Rob Brydon is NOT funny and who the hell was the other bloke? Helen Mirran was better than those two.
The#1Spot
+105|6537|byah

Snake wrote:

Was just laughing constantly on the Alfa challenge, I love how they always ram James car

Guests sucked, Rob Brydon is NOT funny and who the hell was the other bloke? Helen Mirran was better than those two.
Did it air for you guys about 2 hours ago?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6563|England

8PM GMT, so 2hours ago as of this post
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland

The#1Spot wrote:

Did it air for you guys about 2 hours ago?
Yep

I laughed out loud more times than quite a few episodes I can remember ... the way Jeremy's car kept screwing him over (and the paint job) was just very lol. Good episode - can't wait for the next one!
The#1Spot
+105|6537|byah
uploading top gear season 11 episode 3 right now onto youtube. the whole thing should be ready to watch before 5am central us time.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270
um...op?
Benzin
+576|5996
Updated!

Sorry about the late update, didn't get to my computer until late today.

Last edited by CapnNismo (2008-07-07 02:30:15)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland

CapnNismo wrote:

Updated!

Sorry about the late update, didn't get to my computer until late today.
Two episode 2s :X Also see an above post of mine for what is on episode 3..
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270
great,thanks
Benzin
+576|5996
UPDATED!!!

Sorry ... forgot to update all the threads I run ...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
That Japan run was good. Man that GT-R is the shit.

That Japanese petrol girl. Two things:

1) wtf
2) lol

Also those two news reporters, MILF's and a half.

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-07-14 06:33:28)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard