Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6269
Im going to Crete,in my cottage,as usual...but this summer ill bring a couple of mates with me
Gonna be awesome fun.

What about you guys?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

Kos
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552
New York again. Upstate though. Might try flying in and out of Boston instead of NY. Other than that I'm considering either St.Petersburg/Moscow, Egypt or India. Weekend break to Iceland in October is also a possibility.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-06-16 03:09:20)

Brasso
+1,549|6627

Ecuador/Galapagos Islands at the end of this month til the end of July.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2008-06-16 03:11:00)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6378|Bromley, London

Going Zante (somewhere in Greeze) with my friends. Should be awesome. Then I may go on a cruise ship to Spain and back for 4 days.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552

haffeysucks wrote:

I would love to do the Galapagos Islands.
Brasso
+1,549|6627

CameronPoe wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

I would love to do the Galapagos Islands.
I'll take pics.   Got a new camera that's shock resistant, waterproof to (only) 10 feet, and small.

I'm extremely excited actually.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2008-06-16 03:19:42)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6269

haffeysucks wrote:

/jealouz
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6405|Somersetshire
I'm to busy trying to get a job so I can afford bills
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

Germany - Switzerland - Lichtenstein - Italy - France - Belgium - Netherlands

4 week roadtrip
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Benzin
+576|5996
Varegg, you need to stop in Vienna. BF2S party? lol

Thinking about making a road trip through Austria, dipping into Switzerland and Lichtenstein and then back. Going to stop in all of the capitol cities with the exception of Vienna and Eisenstadt (cuz I've been there, already).
wensleydale8
+81|6766|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
Im not off anywhere this year or next year or the year after that or the year after that I havent being on holiday for about 4 years now so meh.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6497|so randum
Ireland, South of France, Crete probably, maybe Egypt.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5981|Perth, indian ocean
Beach, as i do during winter, or anytime of the year.
avman633
+116|6361
Florida for 1 week, than a cruise from Florida around the Caribbean for another week. After that, going to Texas to my uncle's house for 3-4 weeks. Then, the annual trip to Six Flags, Dorney Park and camping.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6309

Here

https://fc04.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/193/5/9/Brule_Lake_Sunset_by_ebug9.jpg

Renting a lodge for a week on that lake.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

CapnNismo wrote:

Varegg, you need to stop in Vienna. BF2S party? lol

Thinking about making a road trip through Austria, dipping into Switzerland and Lichtenstein and then back. Going to stop in all of the capitol cities with the exception of Vienna and Eisenstadt (cuz I've been there, already).
Was in Austria last year on our way from Italy to the Czech Republic - Zell am See, Salzburg & Anif ... Austrians are nice people
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6524|London (At Heart)

Tenerife with a few friends.

Its gonna be
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
Paris or Amsterdam, maybe.
13rin
+977|6476

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Im going to Crete,in my cottage,as usual...but this summer ill bring a couple of mates with me
Gonna be awesome fun.

What about you guys?
Work.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6688|Devon, England
Newquay!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

All over the north west, painting hot-assed pavement.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6443|Amsterdam‫
Venice Italy
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6564|NYC / Hamburg

Wacken in northern Germany, possibly visit my parents in Sylt (again northern Germany) and maybe northern Italy with some friends.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6806|Marathon, Florida Keys
tehran

JK, im staying in the Keys cuz outta all the places ive ever been i <3 my hometown area the best. Going spearfishing during the day, partying at night. Got teh house to myself for 2 weeks
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard