oberst_enzian
+234|6735|melb.au
o.m.f.g.

why are people still punishing for that parachuting-teamkill glitch on warlord? i mean ffs. I was due to rank up the other night, and it seems that (perhaps as an instance of murphy's law) everything that could possibly cost me points instead of giving me the meagre amount i needed happened - not the least of which is the TOTAL FUCKING MORONS who punish for a fucking glitch. ANd i mean straight away, like they spawn knowing it might happen and have their finger on the punish key, at the ready.

Edit: The point of this thread: if YOU have EVER punished ANYONE for teamkilling you at the parachute spawnpoint, I am going to hunt you down and make you EAT that goddamn keyboard. So please list your names and adresses below, in an orderly fashion. Bastards.

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-01-12 16:08:59)

BudRell
+2|6829|Home
Budrell ! Evil bastard ! Punishing EVERY time ! INSTANTLY, No chatting, just pure punishing feast !
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6750|06-01
sorry, what glitch?
haven't encountered it yet.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

SAS paraspawn, when there are too many people on it, parachutes open and kill teammates
QuackinChicken
+1|6694

stryyker wrote:

SAS paraspawn, when there are too many people on it, parachutes open and kill teammates
not exactly....
Specifically what happens is when you land on a deployed parachute, or you land onto someone when you have a deployed parachute. (This is attributed to the fact that the parachute is vehicle ingame and as we all know you get hit with a vehicle at a high rate of speed ingame you die) <-not sure about that though.

The problem happens at warlord where there is a parachute spawn and everyone is so gunho that they wanna press 9 the second they spawn, thus if someone spawns right after them (in the same randomely selected spot) they get tk'd. People punish b/c they are unfamiliar with this and dunno wtf just happened

It is actually pretty cool b/c I have seen SAS guys land ontop of insurgents and kill them 1 hit lol.

What you can do to avoid it.........

DON'T PRESS 9 THE SECOND YOU SPAWN. I know, I know, there are lots of delicate middle eastern sculped buildings that you can land on, with gorgeous views overlooking the TV station. But you know you can't get everything you want.

let yourself fall for a bit till your clear, then rip open your chute (at least the first time you spawn)

After your team has captured several spawns and it won't be as likely to spawn all at the same point at the same time feel free to get on that rooftop and snipe to your hearts content....
slidero
I have no idea why you would spawn there in the first place.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
so u can zip to TV station
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6761|Human Meat Shield
Yeah, I have this happen alot, but after awhile I've waited, and haven't had any problems, people like to punish no matter what, live with it, people say they wait until a 'sorry' that's crap, I haven't had someone forgive me in awhile, it's funny I accidently TK and the person searches me down to tk me back.
QuackinChicken
+1|6694

imdead wrote:

Yeah, I have this happen alot, but after awhile I've waited, and haven't had any problems, people like to punish no matter what, live with it, people say they wait until a 'sorry' that's crap, I haven't had someone forgive me in awhile, it's funny I accidently TK and the person searches me down to tk me back.
I do like apologies, especially when I am about to knife the three snipers on the hill in front of me and my lovely squad member spawns on me to see he has a free 3 kills. In the process of rambo'ing all the snipers and not conserving his ammo he sprays me as I go to stab. Then yes it is accidental yet I still want an apology for the shit he just pulled on me.  <- a little exxagerrated but you get the gist.

The SORRY command was carefully selected to be one of the very few primitive commands your charecter can understand, USE IT!

If your dead type it, a policy I live by, and expect my Tker to also.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard