The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6696|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Slayer wrote:

He he, its spelled Scheinsteiger you would likley translate it with Pigclimber

The German game was really horrible imo, just like the game against Croatia. In the end the goals of Schweinsteiger, Klose and Lahm were the only highlight and showed some good gameplay. The first goal of the Turks was really cool, you cant imagine how the all the guys reacted on the public viewing.

Unfortunaley Ballack and Frings play a very very bad championship at all.

I hope we play against Spain, as I think this would be a better game on one side and there are too many Russkis in Germany nowadays that want nothing but some violence...
Unfortunatly the violence comes hand in hand with football, or at least thats what thugs who associate themselves with the sport like to think.

It's a shame Frings is injured (Broken Rib?) as I think he is another one like "Pigclimber" who make the team tick.  All good teams have more than one option to choose from and thus that way the opposistion can't afford to stick 3 men on him to mark.

The BBC pointed out how ordinary the German team looks and the fact that even though they are on average the tallest team in the tourney they really struggle with crosses and corners.  Turkey's corners were whipped into the right area with precision and pace and they will always be hard to defend agaisnt.

Turkeys tactics when they didnt have the ball were spot on, they didnt step onto you until you went in their half, they way they posistioned there bodies so that your fella's had no option but to either lump it up front or give it to Mertasacker (again sorry for poor sp).  Its something I coach in hockey, spot "their" weakest player and put the pressure on their team to either wack it up the pitch or off it, or better still give the ball to the "donkey", quickly overload the pressure and expect him to give you the ball.  If you can nick it off him even better as you will be closer to goal.

I thought Lahm was poor until his goal really, however thats the worst game he has had so far and has been excellent until then.  Lehman looked dodgy last night and that dosent help a nervous defence.  Ballack showed how much of a good captain he was last night by talking them through it.

The little speech both Captains gave at the start was shit, I agree with the principals involved just preferred it if they didnt do that.
Benzin
+576|6021
What did they say in the speech? You couldn't understand a thing they said on the broadcast here in Austria.

Slayer, it's spelled Schweinsteiger. If you're going to correct someone, at least make sure YOU spell it right! lol

What the BBC probably also neglected to mention is that the Europass ball that Adidas designed is also a bitch and a half to play with. Very light, spins like a mother very easily - it's not an easy ball to handle.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6779|Hell, p.o box 666

wooops typo Idiot me.

The captains speech was nothing but this UEFA no to rasicm campaign...
gatorlova
Guess who!
+17|6019
somone in america , plz tell me what time the game starts and what channel

Last edited by gatorlova (2008-06-26 10:56:26)

Benzin
+576|6021
tvguide.com
gatorlova
Guess who!
+17|6019
spasiba
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6644|London, England

gatorlova wrote:

spasiba
wat
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6313|Éire
The Irish TV anchorman Bill O'Herlihy managed to make a joke about 9/11 last night during the break in transmission! I couldn't believe it when he said it. He was talking about the two central defenders for Germany who are supposedly called "the twin towers" and he laughed and said "sure, they were destroyed too weren't they?".

I wonder how many complaints he got!?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6644|London, England

Braddock wrote:

The Irish TV anchorman Bill O'Herlihy managed to make a joke about 9/11 last night during the break in transmission! I couldn't believe it when he said it. He was talking about the two central defenders for Germany who are supposedly called "the twin towers" and he laughed and said "sure, they were destroyed too weren't they?".

Probably none because the Irish are a bunch of America hating anti-Semite God hating dirty Muslims!!

Ireland did WTC
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6313|Éire

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Probably none because the Irish are a bunch of America hating anti-Semite God hating dirty Muslims!!

Ireland did WTC
Guilty as charged.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5997|England

Spain to win Euro 08
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5997|England

go spain!
kptk92
u
+972|6431|tc_london
I wanted the Ruskies to win seeing as they beat the mighty Orange Army

I don't want no-one to win, even if there is Spanish in my blood.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6590|NYC / Hamburg

I hope Spain play that way against Germany
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6761|The Hague, Netherlands

kptk92 wrote:

I wanted the Ruskies to win seeing as they beat the mighty Orange Army

I don't want no-one to win, even if there is Spanish in my blood.
That Russia is nowhere to be seen tonight honestly.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
kptk92
u
+972|6431|tc_london
I want no-one to win the final, I hope terrorists bomb the stadium and the match is called off.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6760

3-0 '82 minute. The Russians are done for.

http://ek2008.nos.nl/live <great viewer!
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6668

kptk92 wrote:

I want no-one to win the final, I hope terrorists bomb the stadium and the match is called off.
lolz that would be funny, I bet zimmer is gonna close the thread if Spain losses the final

Last edited by blademaster (2008-06-26 13:29:52)

madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6733|Sweden
:-( I really hoped for Russia but as Alpha said, i´m glad i could´nt follow the entire game at TV cause i really get in a shitty mood when "my" team goes down.

Let Spain crush Germany now.
kptk92
u
+972|6431|tc_london

Bernadictus wrote:

Good spot Bernie... weeks after the tournament started and theres only 1 match left!!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

kptk92 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Good spot Bernie... weeks after the tournament started and theres only 1 match left!!
then get cable and a freaking T.V.!

you cheap kangaroo.
gatorlova
Guess who!
+17|6019
fucking shit  I hope spain looses in the final now
kptk92
u
+972|6431|tc_london

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

then get cable and a freaking T.V.!

you cheap kangaroo.
What?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6760

Zhe Germans will march on Barcelona! Ow, wait. Different match.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Bernadictus wrote:

Zhe Germans will march on Barcelona! Ow, wait. Different match.
after these matches zhe Germans will be the underdog...

so they can play like zhe bluthounds.

RELEASE ZHE HOUNDS!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard