Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6593|England
volx and blazin are both nubs tbhf (for the smacktards out there before whine/flame its called a joke)
Loco_Bandito
+0|6638|Newcastle, N.S.W. Australia
Volx is nothing 2nite i owned him so many times it was funny our clan laughed then next round all he did was throw grenades to get kills, here i was thinking this guy is number one but reality he is nothing.
Ben>You
+90|6539

Loco_Bandito wrote:

Volx is nothing 2nite i owned him so many times it was funny our clan laughed then next round all he did was throw grenades to get kills, here i was thinking this guy is number one but reality he is nothing.
Funny how he IS number one in the game.
Funny how one of his worst enemies is some guy with 2 kills on him. You're not on the list. "So many times" my ass.
Funny how in reality, this game means nothing so your post about beating some Jap in a videogame means nothing.

GG

EDIT: Spelling

Last edited by Ben>You (2006-06-16 10:53:09)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6666
Funny how everyone here gets so emotional and childish trying to achieve.. nothing?

pathetic.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6691|Middle of nowhere

Ben>You wrote:

Loco_Bandito wrote:

Funny how one of his worst enemies is some guy with 2 kills on him. You're not on the list. "So many times" my ass.
Funny how in reality, this game means nothing so your post about beating some Jap in a videogame means nothing.

GG

You don't even know how the favorite victims/worst enemies work do you?
Loco_Bandito

Ben>You wrote:

Loco_Bandito wrote:

GG

Ben>You are you a noob, you must have no idea how the most kills thing works at all. Do yourself a favour and research it. Yeah i killed him a fair bit but all he did all round was chuck grenades which made it easy to kill him, look at his stats he has 30000+ kills for nades. He has no idea how to play the game. All he is merely doing is sort of padding his way at staying at the top. I dont care if he is number 1, but my impression of number one isnt someone who karkand whores the map throwing grenades.
Ben>You
+90|6539
touché, although im no noob. if i dont understand the system of vic's and enemies would you mind explaining it?
Loco_Bandito
Yeah buddy read up on this link, http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=22932
Ben>You
+90|6539
wow that's fucking retarded. i thought it was muuuch different, my bad.
Loco_Bandito
I know its retarded i have on occasions killed people like 8 times in a row but they dont show.
Drexor
+33|6626|Denmark
I'm just depressed to see how far behind i am in score .... dammit i could play from now on and until the Apocalypse and still not reach her amount of points..
.:[Sk@erbo]:.
Banned
+63|6541|USA, Conn.
Dude for some reason they dont have like any awards...

My corpral friend has more than them... Do they know they'll never advance unless they get the awards?

I think at tht ranking you should have alomost all, or be getting them... Being first s on thing but when you have 2nd lt. that have more awards than you theres something wrong...
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6705|Calgary
OMG they spend so much time.... Must be addicted ( or need to get laid  )
Mike_J
+68|6682

Loco_Bandito wrote:

He has no idea how to play the game.
which explains why he's #1 right?

Loco_Bandito wrote:

All he is merely doing is sort of padding his way at staying at the top. I dont care if he is number 1, but my impression of number one isnt someone who karkand whores the map throwing grenades.
replace nades with anything else, say his LMG, and you as well as many others would say the same thing.  "nade whore, rifle whore, pistol whore, armor whore."  it'll never end from you guys.  you get good at any legitimate tactic/weapon then you might as well place "whore" in front of whatever it is you do.  by all means noone is allowed to get good at anything or else it's stat padding.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6542|Belgium

Mike_J wrote:

replace nades with anything else, say his LMG, and you as well as many others would say the same thing.  "nade whore, rifle whore, pistol whore, armor whore."  it'll never end from you guys.  you get good at any legitimate tactic/weapon then you might as well place "whore" in front of whatever it is you do.  by all means noone is allowed to get good at anything or else it's stat padding.
Correct.
xombine
+5|6563
All he does is throw down ammo bags and just keep chucking nades.

And he' damn good at it.

Last edited by xombine (2006-06-21 07:56:17)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6691|Middle of nowhere

iPoon.be wrote:

Mike_J wrote:

Correct.
i call him a Karkand whore... and you can't deny it.  I mean, yes, he's good at it... but that CAN'T be fun anymore... i imagine he only does it to stay at the top by now...

i think he needs a good long round of Mass Destruction or something... jesus, i mean, could you spend 50+ DAYS of your life playing one map and doing the same thing?? and have it be fun??!?

i can't imagine so... but if that's what he does... whatever
fo0k
+14|6760|London, England
We are all whores.

There is not a single player here who at some point has not played a computer game, found a way of getting the most points quickly, and then exploited it.

"But I play for the fun of it"      No you don't. That's just the pussies way of dealing with the fact that he can't play very well.  I don't play BF2 very well but I'd love to have my name top at the end of the round, that's for sure.  Yeah it's 'fun' when I play but I want to win and if I found a way of doing that easily (not cheating) then I would. Volx, Firestorm and Blazin (God Save the Queen) do not cheat, they play the game a lot and have a style. 

The point of a computer game is to win/complete it.  The only exception to this rule is the GTA series where it is acceptable to just drive around San Andreas all day with a blunt, listening to Dre, running people down. Plus you actually get to fuck whores whilst being one too.

Sonic the Hedgehog first level - Karkand Whore Theory.

We all played it to the end but actually the main goal was to complete the first level in under 27 seconds. (This guy does it in 25! - Nice Soundtrack too) That is all Sonic became.  You whored that single level 1,000,000 times to take a second off your best time. It was the level/objective that really gave you the most kudos amongst friends. not picking up fucking rings.  We always end up favouring/whoring the level that gives the greatest reward for either points or kudos.

The Most left-field/ridiculous comparison in the entire forum? Well, this is the thread to do it in.
Lt.Phoenix
Banned
+17|6571
they all suck stfu allur ar nobs
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6779|UK
not jking here, but from what ive heard firestorm aint that great and i bet i could woop his ass as infantry. these days im normally getting K of 5 as infantry.

edit - to -karma giver it isnt open to debate in the last 2-3 weeks i have been getting 5-1 KD ratio as infantry

Last edited by Vilham (2006-06-24 07:24:13)

konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6563|CH/BR - in UK

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Funny how everyone here gets so emotional and childish trying to achieve.. nothing?

pathetic.
amen
kkolodsick
+14|6679

Vilham wrote:

not jking here, but from what ive heard firestorm aint that great and i bet i could woop his ass as infantry. these days im normally getting K of 5 as infantry.

edit - to -karma giver it isnt open to debate in the last 2-3 weeks i have been getting 5-1 KD ratio as infantry
Crazy but if I look here:  http://bf2s.com/player/31659353/history/KDR/

You're k/d has been pretty level for a LONG time. 

You dumb ass, make comments like that and don't think someone will look?
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6563|CH/BR - in UK

kkolodsick wrote:

Vilham wrote:

smart, really smart...
If your k/d during rounds is 5:1, it doesn't mean it will show in the history! That k/d is of the overall stats...
I had to struggle to get my k/d up from .55, seeing as this was my first fps I was a complete noob when I started.
The history only shows the average k/d
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6779|UK

kkolodsick wrote:

Vilham wrote:

yes and the k/d is based on your total kills, you dumb ass, so if that change in kd isnt big enough it wont make a large difference to the kd overtime, you dumb ass. eg i have 6000 kills and 5000 deaths and then i for 20-30 rounds get a kd of 5 that being 20 kills 4 deaths that adds up to after 30 rounds 6600 kills and 5120 deaths which means the total kd has hardly changed. your sense of logic is shit mate. dont comment otherwise you will get proved wrong, u fucking retard.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6563|CH/BR - in UK

Vilham wrote:

kkolodsick wrote:

Vilham wrote:

yes and the k/d is based on your total kills, you dumb ass, so if that change in kd isnt big enough it wont make a large difference to the kd overtime, you dumb ass. eg i have 6000 kills and 5000 deaths and then i for 20-30 rounds get a kd of 5 that being 20 kills 4 deaths that adds up to after 30 rounds 6600 kills and 5120 deaths which means the total kd has hardly changed. your sense of logic is shit mate. dont comment otherwise you will get proved wrong, u fucking retard.
lol...I just pointed that out too
I love proving smart asses wrong

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard