xixspyder
AnthraX
+25|6573
Looks like firestorm gave up without a fight. I don't blame him.
xombine
+5|6550
Well he's on right now so he should pass him in the next couple of hours. But you're right Xietsu, he plays an ungodly number of hours.
TanKBusteR
Banned
+2|6569
The people who have gave bad comments are simply jealous, and are pussies.

FireStorm and BlaZIN.UK are the best on this game, and if you have noticed -=RD=-Volx has went to first place, wanna know why?

He's a Japanese glitcher, I saw him using the glitch In Karkand.

Last edited by TanKBusteR (2006-06-09 07:19:32)

The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6745|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
Erm l don't think Kains passing anybody now chaps.... He's been reset! Wonder why that is? l've played against him and l must admit l've not seen him stat pad or abuse the game in any way!
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6710|Kangarooland
he got reset for playing on knife and pistol only servers...wots more he was goin medic, so rakin the points...

EA>statpadders..

WOOT

tankbuster....wot was the glitch? i game with him daily and i dont see any glitch....  firestorm is the best at the game...WTF he has already had his stats reset...no respect
TanKBusteR
Banned
+2|6569
A glitch is something EA haven't fixed, like rammin a car through a wall, and i aint talkin about FireStorm, i'm talkin' about -=RD=-Volx.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6739|Omaha, Nebraska
Rd

Last edited by splixx (2006-06-11 19:21:38)

Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6694|Ireland
Blazin has just started played again, he moved back up to third........
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6739|Omaha, Nebraska
So has Firestorm... Hopefully well see the US flag in first.
[iLL]h8+
+26|6716|Florida
this is like a soap opera.  So Kain got reset for being on a knife pistol server.  That is silly, but whatever, I mean if he is just medic on tht type of server that is a crazy way to get high points.

Whatever, these guys have a false self of importance over a game.  Dont get me wrong I love playing this game, but I dont see a reason behind glitching or exploiting games for the purpose of being the "supposed" best playing.  I honestly think there are people who are a lot lower in rank that far exceed these tops guys skills.

Whatever, I guess I am just rambling, but I have played against these people and I was not impressed.

Game on.
Kolhozik
+38|6666|Phila, PA

ozghost wrote:

he got reset for playing on knife and pistol only servers...wots more he was goin medic, so rakin the points...

EA>statpadders..

WOOT

tankbuster....wot was the glitch? i game with him daily and i dont see any glitch....  firestorm is the best at the game...WTF he has already had his stats reset...no respect
All i can say is: Innocent until proved guilty!!!

Firestorm got reset, but guess what? He got his stats back = not guilty.

We will see what happens, if Kain was not glitching, exploiting, or whatever, then he will get his stats back as well.

Just my .02 cents
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6637|Wigan. Manchester. England.
i hope he does get his stats back. i liked playing with him, good teamplayer (when he wasnt commanding)

my 2 pounds
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

i want Volx on my favorite victim list.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6746|Mexico City
The best ???
you call a medic whore, a commanding tank whore, and a support/c4 spammer, the best ????????
these guys are good at the only kit/vehicle they use, also, they only play Karkand !!!!!
These guys are only point farmers. they will never achieve 4 * general status.

Check for awards. the best are the guys who have fought and bleed their keyboards for them.

TanKBusteR wrote:

The people who have gave bad comments are simply jealous, and are pussies.

FireStorm and BlaZIN.UK are the best on this game, and if you have noticed -=RD=-Volx has went to first place, wanna know why?

He's a Japanese glitcher, I saw him using the glitch In Karkand.
DEATH_OWNAGE_ACE
+3|6533|North Carolina
wow 33 freaking pages about this bs i thoght volx and blazin didnt have lives i guess u guys dont either?
hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6646|Berra - Aus
I think posts like these are pointless.....
NEK
+0|6730|North Of Newcsatle Australia
yep yep aggree
fo0k
+14|6747|London, England
yep, posting here is pointless.    You would have to be a total idiot to post here.

and thinking about it..  an even bigger idiot to post here to just say that 'posting here' made you an idiot.

This is what forums are for.  It's not all 'Stephen Hawkins' you know.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6678|Middle of nowhere

DEATH_OWNAGE_ACE wrote:

wow 33 freaking pages about this bs i thoght volx and blazin didnt have lives i guess u guys dont either?
You have now joined us as people without lives... CONGRATULATIONS!!! want a cookie with that?

do ya guys wanna know who the best player is?  BushViper FTW!
Riot77
Banned
+20|6728|camping your spawn
let's just put it this way, you are all losers.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6678|Middle of nowhere

Riot77 wrote:

let's just put it this way, you are all losers.
CONGRATULATIONS!! We have another loser in our midst!!!  do YOU want a cookie sir?
Ben>You
+90|6526
honestly, those people in the top 10, usually arent that great. like most have said, they just point whore the whole round. granted, they may be skilled at whatever their kit of choice is, but other than that, they're average joe's. however, as in my experience, people in top clans such as HOT, 20ID, TFS, warchild ect, are extremely good at most all aspects of the game.

Cal Main FTW
A7-Gun_Thief
+2|6534
Hey FireStorm funny thing here. Do you know a Ryan V. from moon gammers? he told me you were extremly dyslexic but a senior admin as well. I just dint see how that would work out? Oh and just between you and me asians get to much credit w/ and for video games...over half the ones made in china that are only in chinesse suck ass and only the good ones make it over to the U.S. Then there is the fact about him and others are fighting about how he is better then you in a "VIDEO GAME"........yah very special in ~5 years this game is ganna be nearly dead and every1 moved to quake wars. (The talent shows through)
--==00OIO00==--
+12|6528|Manchester, England
What is the point in putting a post on a forum saying that putting a post on a forum is sad?!?

Doesn't that make the people that think putting a post on a forum is sad, sadder than the sad people that put the posts on the forum in the first place?!?

Sad bastards.

Hold on, by that rationale, I am now the saddest of all!

Bollocks!

Perhaps someone should start a new thread about this - sad ad infinitum

Personally I love playing Battlefield 2 and see new things each time I play but I could see it getting extremely boring after so many hours on the same map, doing the same things, game after game, hour after hour, day after day, week after week, month after month, YEAR AFTER YEAR!

When will the leaders stop? It must have been fun for -=RD=-Volx to chase the leaders having such a high SPM laughing at them playing twice the hours he was and still catching them up quickly, however, once you're at the top all you're doing is being chased by the next best thing, looking over your shoulder all the time.

Everyone has a cut off point. I wonder when -=RD=-Volx will call it a day.

Maybe when he (OR SHE!) hits puberty and realises that there is more to life than a computer screen!
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6694|Ireland
The only reason that they are sayin we are sad for posting here is because they can't aceppt the fact that they are the sad one's

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard