Manxman
Banned
+19|6645
I play with Blazin quite often he is always on  super server  he is just a player the same as the  rest of us so he plays a lot  i dont  but ive still beaten him aquite a few times. So he revives a lot ... What about a tank that sits  where every one spawns and blows the shit out of every one. Get down on the ground tank, apc rapers you try and get your shock pads out before a tit in a tank blows the shit out of you. I dont like the way Blazin stays in the MEC side every time when the rest of us change side but hey he can afford to lose a couple of points not to change.Anyway theres my rant  thank you
RECONDO67
+60|6644|miami FL
I have played firestorm and its tru all he does is play comander and hides away he never actually fights and hes a comander whore because I'm also a good high ranked comander andhe never lets anyone play comander even if we loose as mec.  why is he afraid to go face the fire and just in case he hides in the back of the main mec falg on the towers.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6702|The Ville
Last Battle On  February 20, 2006, 11:10 am  seems like firestorm doesn't care anymore.
Lt Svensson
+2|6644
I belive that anyone that has a higher score then me is a cheater
By the way how do you guys make your stats apear when posting?
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6702|The Ville
http://www.tehsig.com/?page=news learn it go there

Last edited by Obiwan (2006-02-27 04:18:16)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6800|Jupiter
Or easier, you can go to www.Bf2player.com and get sigs already made so you dont have to fuss with tehsig.com, its a bit harder if you dont know how to code.
sgt.vinny
Banned
+0|6670
i own both blazin and firestorm i know this becaus ei frequently play with them and own their ass:)
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6712|Central Valley,California
{TA}FireStorm works for a virus scan company and was off work for awhile while getting all that play time, now he is working and isn't playing at all I guess.
arnica
+18|6688|Sydney
His account got banned ....... not!!!
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6640|Derby, England

Not stikin up for anyone here But 2 I see jelosy ?  Why do any of u give a damn how many scores he has or how much money he has ? as far as i can see he aeent chiting his playng game normal Good luck to Him, i have played with him and anibus on few occassions and they both play prety damn well Peace Boris

6 million ways 2 die choose 1
Linus
+53|6661
I feel sorry for both of them.  Its obvious neither of them (nor a lot of those near the top
of this list) have no life..

Ive seen both of them in-game before, and dont recall anything special about their game
at all.. Which goes to show that rank in battlefield 2 means NOTHING other than who plays
more.. The whole ranking system is a sham, and imo, promotes a lot of the problems that
come with it.. I could care less of rank..

Last edited by Linus (2006-03-02 13:15:00)

Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6721|Norway

Linus wrote:

I feel sorry for both of them.  Its obvious neither of them (nor a lot of those near the top
of this list) have no life..

Ive seen both of them in-game before, and dont recall anything special about their game
at all.. Which goes to show that rank in battlefield 2 means NOTHING other than who plays
more.. The whole ranking system is a sham, and imo, promotes a lot of the problems that
come with it.. I could care less of rank..
Well - that's what you have Clans for!

personally, I would love a star running around instead of all this seargant-stuff /tho I don't see that happening sometime soon )
Newb
+0|6827
i belive firestorm is better becuase blazin only has 2000 more killz then deaths and hes a medic whore
Chou
+737|6798
Blazin is a Combat medic
Firestorm is a Commander whore.
Blazin is a teamplayer and does take the risk.
Firestorm kicks people for commander position and gains easy points and easy kills.
FromTheAshes
+53|6712

Choumichel wrote:

Blazin is a Combat medic
Firestorm is a Commander whore.
Blazin is a teamplayer and does take the risk.
Firestorm kicks people for commander position and gains easy points and easy kills.
Firestorm is #2, and I doubt blazin plays on his server. So there is no reason to kick...baka
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6651
yo wassup with the new high scores
Manxman
Banned
+19|6645
Newb.......I like your pics
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6640|Derby, England

Newb wrote:

i belive firestorm is better becuase blazin only has 2000 more killz then deaths and hes a medic whore
Im wondering why Newb is Advertising mYgot ?

Last edited by badhq (2006-03-05 08:29:14)

Foxbat89
+0|6636
i played with Blazin quite a few times, i've teamkilled him a few times on purpose cause i find it funny, especially when hes having a rather good round and i just walk up and knife him
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

Foxbat89 wrote:

i played with Blazin quite a few times, i've teamkilled him a few times on purpose cause i find it funny, especially when hes having a rather good round and i just walk up and knife him
what a waste of time
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6758
Blazin.uk

Medic    1056:00:47      65,535      65,535      1.05

Bit of a milestone. After 1056 hours, got the same number of kills and deaths as a medic.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6696|UK
I'd own them both with a PKM
tgust5
+22|6635
holy hell---get a job or sumthin
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6748
I think this guy will probably get the stars first. 43505925 "Mr.Bonus"
http://bf2s.com/player/43505925/
forsaken0u812
+0|6666
Well firestorm has been out lately due to the fact that a storm in his area hit pretty hard.  it messed up his internet, and power.  and hell be back soon i hope.  but its a good thing yall care about his health and all.  Hes a friend of mine, You can find further Information at Moongamers.com forums.  in the Off Topic section i beleive.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard