Scratch[USA]
+105|6546
Count me in
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

Added you as a friend. Still pending reply.
icecold2510
+31|6292
add me, psn in sig

I'm getting on MGO right now, haven't played in a while...

Last edited by icecold2510 (2009-04-17 08:21:21)

Scratch[USA]
+105|6546

Zimmer wrote:

Holy SHit been updating for 2 hours
icecold2510
+31|6292
i'm still updating also... at 32%
Scratch[USA]
+105|6546

Zimmer wrote:

Accepted

Now where is my bluetooth

id - scratch-usa

Last edited by Scratch[USA] (2009-04-17 09:18:53)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

Awesome. Also, update through the non-recommended way for MGO. The reccommended way is utter bullshit.

I've gotten hooked on CQC only and Sniper only (usually I host my own 16 player in Midtown place with SVD only and all Handguns and just smoke/flash grenades. It gets pretty fucking epic) levels, simply because they require more skill, but I'm open to go play anything.
icecold2510
+31|6292

Zimmer wrote:

Awesome. Also, update through the non-recommended way for MGO. The reccommended way is utter bullshit.

I've gotten hooked on CQC only and Sniper only (usually I host my own 16 player in Midtown place with SVD only and all Handguns and just smoke/flash grenades. It gets pretty fucking epic) levels, simply because they require more skill, but I'm open to go play anything.
Do you have any of the expansion packs? Oh and on Saturdays there are servers where you get points to 'buy' new equipment...

I did the P2P download and that took forever, so i may just leave it download while i go to work later on...
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

icecold2510 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Do you have any of the expansion packs? Oh and on Saturdays there are servers where you get points to 'buy' new equipment...

I did the P2P download and that took forever, so i may just leave it download while i go to work later on...
Oh, interesting. Didn't know about the expansion packs. Some of those new maps looks awesome.

I think I may buy it.
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6380|Bromley, London

Completed SP. Still havn't looked at the MP. Should probably do that over the summer.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5977|Blue Mountain State

teek22 wrote:

Completed SP. Still havn't looked at the MP. Should probably do that over the summer.
Online is pretty awsome. You can do all the stuff Snake could in SP. Playing dead then popping up to bust on a mofo is epic! Haven't played for ages due to school though. I'm going to download the latest update tonight since it takes like a million hours to download.

Last edited by 1stSFOD-Delta (2009-04-18 18:10:38)

https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard