God Save the Queen wrote:

94 and a half.  more on the weekends.
why the half
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

You missed the "wow a poll" comment.  But, again, great contribution.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6344|tropical regions of london

Kmarion wrote:

How many Scientologist do you know?
I actually knew a few growing up.  Real weirdos.  Assholes too.
God Save the Queen
Banned

sergeriver wrote:

I dont usually read any of the posts in your threads until after I throw in my two cents.

wow....a poll
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

sergeriver wrote:

I dont usually read any of the posts in your threads until after I throw in my two cents.

wow....a poll
That explains a lot.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
In my school, Christians/white people are a minority. If you mean know, then dozens. If you mean friends with then about 6 or 7. Not much i know.
God Save the Queen
Banned

sergeriver wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

wow....a poll
That explains a lot.
like what?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
Like 3.

One goes to my school and is an idiot.

One goes to my school as is not an idiot.

One pwns a store in my town.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire
I chose 1-2.

I used to know loads from my blue collar days as a security guard, both Middle Eastern and African Muslims, but now I only know a few that i would actually know personally. My girlfriend has a few friends through work who are fairly devout Muslims and we were actually invited to stay with their family in Pakistan anytime we like!

I'm not counting Muslims I see and interact with on a daily basis like the guys who run the local internet cafe or the grocery store round the corner as I wouldn't say they were actually 'friends' as such, although they seem really sound.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

sergeriver wrote:

wow....a poll
That explains a lot.
like what?
Like what no matter how much you try, you just cant seem to find that perfect way to scratch your own back ... or how you think you are invisible when driving a car and picking your nose ...

... what was the question again ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

DrunkFace wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

None that I know of.... But then I don't live in America.
Well let me answer as an American.. I don't know any.. I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone who knows any. I defiantly know more Muslims than Scientologist. I hope I cleared that up for you.

Point: If we are going to start restricting our opinions to things that we have had direct contact with then there are a lot of people who need to gtfo. Talking openly about how we truly feel irregardless of experience is a good thing.

Kmarion wrote:

I actually knew a few growing up.  Real weirdos.  Assholes too.
It's based/started in my backyard. Haven't seen any.. aside from having to deliver to their headquarters.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
chittydog
less busy
+586|6836|Kubra, Damn it!

belldawg wrote:

Anyone know personally a muslim thats not called Mohammad?

I don't
Of the probably 30+ muslims I've known, only three were named Mohammed.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Well let me answer as an American.. I don't know any.. I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone who knows any. I defiantly know more Muslims than Scientologist. I hope I cleared that up for you.

Point: If we are going to start restricting our opinions to things that we have had direct contact with then there are a lot of people who need to gtfo. Talking openly about how we truly feel irregardless of experience is a good thing.
You didn't address my post.  You just quoted that link and you know that's complete bull...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

You didn't address my post.  You just quoted that link and you know that's complete bull...
Juvenile retaliation threads are bull. Suggesting that a persons opinion is invalid because they don't personally know a certain amount of Muslims is bull.

Oh.. and I voted in your poll. More than five. I deal with a lot of people everyday.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
Probably about a dozen through my business contacts in banking.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire

Kmarion wrote:

You know Stewie Griffin would have you killed for using the word 'irregardless'!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Braddock wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

You know Stewie Griffin would have you killed for using the word 'irregardless'!
I am willing to take that risk.. irregardless.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ScOrPiOn1189
+8|6463|New York
I know a Bosniak and a Palistinian that i graduated highschool with, but thats about it.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862
i know a few from my high school and one or 2 from college
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

Quite a  bit, a lot my past colleges were Indian (most were Hindu but many were Muslim).

In fact, I'm sitting next to one now.  He says:
David.P
Banned
+649|6274

rammunition wrote:

How many americans do you know? Or did you just listen to what they said about it and drew your opinions from there?
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862

David.P wrote:

rammunition wrote:

How many americans do you know? Or did you just listen to what they said about it and drew your opinions from there?
i just know one American, well he was born in America but moved to England when he was young. He doesn't bother in world events/politics.

And again the stereotype that Muslims brainwash others to be "anti-American". Grow up, the world is getting fed up with the U.S
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6184|Ireland
The real poll question should be " how many GAY Muslims do you know? ".

That could put you in a real exclusive group.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Now, 3 (though one of those doesn't really count - he's just a lonely nutter who converted to Islam, I was a bit worried about him becoming a terrorist for a while). It was far more back when I was at college, but I've lost touch with them. None of them are or were called Mohammed. I know a few people from the Middle East though, I have quite a lot of Iranian family - but none of them are Muslims.
zeidmaan
+234|6415|Vienna

more than half the people I know are Muslim..... but they are Muslim like most people in Europe are Christian. You know, if it doesnt inconvenience me in my the slightest, I might do someting "religious" BUt Ill rather break every possible rule that exist so I can have a good time...
But I dont know a single proper religious guy, of any religion...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard