sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6772|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Why does the US always seem to have a disproportionately large blue on blue incidents?

...........Cowboy mentality?
Maybe it's because the majority of the world is not fighting? At least not proportionately.
Maybe other countries don't go Yipikaye like Bruce Willis.

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-06-11 07:42:54)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6305|Éire

m3thod wrote:

If its not american deaths who gives a shit right?....
Exactly, sure all those Mooslims are made entirely out of towel, they're not real people!

And for all those saying it's not a terror attack because it was an accident and it was not done on purpose yadda, yadda, yadda...I'm sure those 11 Pakistanis had a certain feeling of terror just prior to being blown to bits by that US bomb; I don't think they would have had enough time to check up the modern dictionary definition of the word though.

One thing seems to be clear in modern politics: it's okay to kill people as long you didn't mean it.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6237|Escea

Braddock wrote:

m3thod wrote:

If its not american deaths who gives a shit right?....
Exactly, sure all those Mooslims are made entirely out of towel, they're not real people!

And for all those saying it's not a terror attack because it was an accident and it was not done on purpose yadda, yadda, yadda...I'm sure those 11 Pakistanis had a certain feeling of terror just prior to being blown to bits by that US bomb; I don't think they would have had enough time to check up the modern dictionary definition of the word though.

One thing seems to be clear in modern politics: it's okay to kill people as long you didn't mean it.
A feeling of terror doesn't class it as terrorism or a terrorist act, that would make every war ever fought, or even light street killings terrorist acts. I don't understand this whole 'cowardly' label the Pakistani govenrment's throwing out, that's more like something you use to label an enemy than an ally who accidentally hit some of your men.

Accident, plain and simple, the soldiers were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Again lack of communication was probably the cause, if those calling in the planes had known it was Pakistani Army post they wouldn't have bombed it.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6358|tropical regions of london

Braddock wrote:

'US strike deaths' anger Pakistan

"Pakistan's military has condemned what it says was an air strike by US-led forces that killed 11 Pakistani troops as a "cowardly attack". Details of the incident on the border with Afghanistan are still unclear. Reports suggest it took place as US-led forces operating in Afghanistan were tackling pro-Taleban militants. The US military confirmed it had carried out the operation, which comes amid rising tensions between the US and Pakistan militaries. The soldiers' deaths occurred overnight at a border post in the Mohmand region, one of Pakistan's tribal areas, across the border from Afghanistan's Kunar province."

I'd like to see what kind of reaction would result if 11 US troops were accidentally killed by 'friendly' Pakistani fire.
lots of friendly Iraqi soldiers and police officers have killed American troops by accident.  I myself recall two occasions where I was nearly killed by friendly iraqis doing their job.   it happens.  you dont hear much about it because its war and its expected.
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5842

David.P wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

Would you prefer they celebrated by slaughtering civilians en masse, like Christian crusaders?
It's not just the christians that killed civilians in those ways. Mongols, Persians, and Muslims aswell. Hell every Ancient-Mid evil society did so.
Right.  But doing it now is wrong because...................?
David.P
Banned
+649|6288

ZombieVampire! wrote:

David.P wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

Would you prefer they celebrated by slaughtering civilians en masse, like Christian crusaders?
It's not just the christians that killed civilians in those ways. Mongols, Persians, and Muslims aswell. Hell every Ancient-Mid evil society did so.
Right.  But doing it now is wrong because...................?
The leftists said so..... Now why are they going back on their word?
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5876
I must update my list

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=98872&p=1

one thing about America is, they bomb "third world countries" such as Pakistan and somalia, but don't have the balls to attack China and Russia as they know they will be off the map (rightfully). They think they are "tough" for killing people of countries they know who cannot defend themselves.

You got to love Pakistan's response, tough and direct, Don't submit to America Pakistan, great attitude from them

Last edited by rammunition (2008-06-11 10:01:46)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6305|Éire

rammunition wrote:

I must update my list

one thing about America is, they bomb "third world countries" such as Pakistan and somalia, but don't have the balls to attack China and Russia as they know they will be off the map (rightfully). They think they are "tough" for killing people of countries they know who cannot defend themselves.

You got to love Pakistan's response, tough and direct, Don't submit to America Pakistan, great attitude from them
To be fair I don't think this incident deliberately sought to kill Pakistani troops...but the fact does remain that once again people are being blown to bits because of American foreign interference.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5876

Braddock wrote:

rammunition wrote:

I must update my list

To be fair I don't think this incident deliberately sought to kill Pakistani troops...but the fact does remain that once again people are being blown to bits because of American foreign interference.
it may have been an accident but America has a great record when it comes to "friendly fire", especially in Iraq/Afghanistan. either they are not thought properly who their allies are or they are just stupid.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6305|Éire

rammunition wrote:

Braddock wrote:

rammunition wrote:

I must update my list

it may have been an accident but America has a great record when it comes to "friendly fire", especially in Iraq/Afghanistan. either they are not thought properly who their allies are or they are just stupid.
Or they thought about the opportunity of taking out the Taleban target and decided the Pakistani's were expendable.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5876

Braddock wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Or they thought about the opportunity of taking out the Taleban target and decided the Pakistani's were expendable.
This attack is only going to breed more extremists as i read a report on the BBC as many Pakistanis are angry, what people tend to not realise is injustice breeds extremism
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6371|CA, USA
so from the article:

It said the operation it was carrying out at the time had been co-ordinated with Pakistani forces, and that it was investigating the incident.

Maulvi Umar, spokesman for a pro-Taleban militant group in Pakistan, told the BBC: "The Afghan army and the US troops there were trying to set up a checkpost on the border.

"So we launched an attack on them from several sides and caused serious harm - and then the US and Nato forces began a series of air strikes."

A spokesman for the Nato-led International Security Assistance Force (Isaf) in Afghanistan told the BBC that its troops had been fired on from across the border and retaliated by firing back.

when someone is shooting at me from behind a crowd, people will die.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6237|Escea

rammunition wrote:

I must update my list

Erm ok, you do realise that Pakistan has a sizeable nuclear stockpile right?

Besides there was really only one country holding back the USSR in the Cold War and that was the US, no other Western country had the capabilities to hold off a Russian attack. The bombing 'third world countries' part is just labelling for the sake of labelling, the terrorist groups happen to operate from third world countries, so I guess bombing a first or second world country would be a good plan eh?
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6198|Ireland

M.O.A.B wrote:

rammunition wrote:

I must update my list

Erm ok, you do realise that Pakistan has a sizeable nuclear stockpile right?

Besides there was really only one country holding back the USSR in the Cold War and that was the US, no other Western country had the capabilities to hold off a Russian attack. The bombing 'third world countries' part is just labelling for the sake of labelling, the terrorist groups happen to operate from third world countries, so I guess bombing a first or second world country would be a good plan eh?
Own'd
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6515|so randum

rammunition wrote:

I must update my list

Pakistan is hardly a 3rd world country.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6358|tropical regions of london
rammunition is the reason why this place is a joke and not to be taken seriously.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6686|UK

FatherTed wrote:

rammunition wrote:

I must update my list

Bloody is. I've been there.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6596|SE London

Minimising extremism in Pakistan is one of the most crucial parts of decreasing global Islamic terrorism. Blowing up Pakistanis is hardly the best way to go about that. This is a PR nightmare caused by stupidity and incompetence. Incidents like these are a big part of why the war on terror is so counter-productive.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6198|Ireland

m3thod wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

rammunition wrote:

I must update my list

yeah, but there was an update to Pakistani 1.5 from Pakistani 3.0b after bush was selected President of the United Sheep of America.
Lisik
+74|6515|Israel
kids..... life its not pc games, you cant turn ff off.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6686|UK

Lotta_Drool wrote:

m3thod wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

yeah, but there was an update to Pakistani 1.5 from Pakistani 3.0b after bush was selected President of the United Sheep of America.
who cares? I'll go there in the summer and they'll all tell me bush is a goat fucker and blair should suck his dick for a living....about 10000 times. 
And i just nod my head in agreement and then go down to the river and harvest some weed which grows freely out there.

Go hemp?

Last edited by m3thod (2008-06-11 13:57:14)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6544|Global Command

God Save the Queen wrote:

rammunition is the reason why this place is a joke and not to be taken seriously.
The best way to deal with trolls is not acknowledge that they exist.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6615|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Why does the US always seem to have a disproportionately large blue on blue incidents?

Maybe it's because the majority of the world is not fighting? At least not proportionately.
You wish you went Yipikaye mutha fucka...lol

I mean, those guys values are so messed up they think calling someone a "cowboy" is an insult.

lulz
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6425|'Murka

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

m3thod wrote:

I've never seen an American say "yipikaye" seriously. That's just in the movies. And believe it or not, DieHard is NOT a documentary.

As to the OP:

ATG wrote:

You guys need to stop being simpletons.

Pakistani troops where either killed by accident or because they were chilling with terrorist.
Shit happens, its war.
/thread
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6167|what

The US have made an error. It's cost lives. All you can hope for now is that the US investigates and tries to prevent further circumstances this is likely to happen.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard