Mannysz90
+0|5772
Hello again. I came across your video of tweaking the usersettings.con file to fix the hitbox. I'd still like someone to explain how should I tweak the "SettingsManager.u32Set GSInterpolationTime 400" setting for an average ping of 160. Would that be 1600? It looks insane

Anyway, thanks for the help everyone. I'm hoping that with this one and the latency command I can get more kills in an infantry server/shoot a chopper down for once See you around.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

http://forum.decafproductions.com/index.php?topic=9.0

Thank Adamshannon8 for the guide.

It works for infantry, I'd assume it works for helo's too.

Last edited by ebug9 (2008-06-08 10:30:26)

Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6465|Sydney, Australia
Does it work?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
Placebo effect kids.
Adamshannon8
+94|6155
ye, there a lot of different ways to edit, but i think that this is a basic way to make your hitreg better.
Yes, this works for helo's.

The most important thing is to get your average ping (Mine is 55) and then play on servers that you get a <60 ping or you will dust every shot.

Last edited by Adamshannon8 (2008-06-09 07:34:55)

TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Placebo effect kids.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Placebo effect kids.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Placebo effect kids.
truff

Mannysz90 wrote:

for an average ping of 160.
lel
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6612|can

TehMyke wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Placebo effect kids.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Placebo effect kids.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Placebo effect kids.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Placebo effect kids.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Placebo effect kids.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Placebo effect kids.
truff
Hakei
Banned
+295|5966

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Placebo effect kids.
It's actually not. I reformatted a few weeks ago and my TV missile hit reg only allowed me to hit stationary objects, then I reset my settings to what I had them at (Also increased other settings) and had a round of about 30:2.

It makes a big difference in your TV missile hitreg, I know that for sure.
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

Hakei wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Placebo effect kids.
It's actually not. I reformatted a few weeks ago and my TV missile hit reg only allowed me to hit stationary objects, then I reset my settings to what I had them at (Also increased other settings) and had a round of about 30:2.

k... i bet you joined in two different servers one before changing and a different one after changing

its all down to the servers specs/connection srsly guiz!!1!

(...and the classic usersettings is a lie argument begins)
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85

Hakei wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Placebo effect kids.

lol, you can't confirm it's not the placebo effect on yourself.
Mannysz90
+0|5772
Thanks for the guide. Btw, do you need a strong computer that can handle these changes? I read on some article I found on Google that it makes your PC, especially your graphic card, work harder. Is it true? Thanks.

Last edited by Mannysz90 (2008-06-09 10:06:41)

TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

Mannysz90 wrote:

Anyway, can someone tell me how would I have to change it for a ping of 160? And btw, do you need a strong computer to manage these changes?
i hate to break it to you sir, but you're never going to have reg for shit with that kinda ping.
Mannysz90
+0|5772
Lmao, thanks for being honest at least? You think it can make things a bit easier at least? Or not at all?
Fateless
+36|6212|Jennifer Connellys Pants

Mannysz90 wrote:

Lmao, thanks for being honest at least? You think it can make things a bit easier at least? Or not at all?
Nope. Best bet is to find a server closer to you. Anything 60 or below really, otherwise your going to be wasting a lot of bullets.
aimless
+166|6095|Texas
I swear to god I did this and I missed every single heli tv I shot I had attempted.
Adamshannon8
+94|6155

aimless wrote:

I swear to god I did this and I missed every single heli tv I shot I had attempted.
Go practice in Single Player then, kthxbye...
Adamshannon8
+94|6155
Here is the updated version

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard