ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6368|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
To register with paypal I need to confirm my bank account by entering the small deposits paypal made to my account.  I just made my bank account about two weeks ago.  The two deposits don't show up on the Recent Activity page on my national city bill page, so I figure I need to get a bank statement?  I just signed up for online statements, which means they will email my statements, but I don't know when it will come.  I need to verify my account right now, but I don't know what the deposits are, please help?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6639|949

your bank should have a section online where you can view your balance.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
I can view my balance, but I can't see the two deposits made by PayPal, and I need to know them to verify my account
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6453|The Land of Scott Walker
Typically, online banking updates over the weekend, so you may not see them until Monday.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6657|Washington DC

PayPal sends those deposits via ACH ... it will take up to three business days for those deposits to show up in your banking account.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR

OrangeHound wrote:

PayPal sends those deposits via ACH ... it will take up to three business days for those deposits to show up in your banking account.
yeah, but paypal says they sent it June 2, which was 5 days ago
CrazeD
+368|6680|Maine
How about, you go to your bank and ask for the statement?
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6237|NSW, Australia

i went to my bank and asked what the last two deposits were and they told me
Ryan
+1,230|6851|Alberta, Canada

Just give me all your bank account information and I will resolve your problem.
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6549|Washington

ceslayer23 wrote:

To register with paypal I need to confirm my bank account by entering the small deposits paypal made to my account.  I just made my bank account about two weeks ago.  The two deposits don't show up on the Recent Activity page on my national city bill page, so I figure I need to get a bank statement?  I just signed up for online statements, which means they will email my statements, but I don't know when it will come.  I need to verify my account right now, but I don't know what the deposits are, please help?
Call the 1-800 number on the back of your card and select the option to listen to the last 5 transactions.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR

Spider1980 wrote:

ceslayer23 wrote:

Call the 1-800 number on the back of your card and select the option to listen to the last 5 transactions.
it doesn't give me that option

CrazeD wrote:

How about, you go to your bank and ask for the statement?
bank's closed on weekends

Last edited by ceslayer23 (2008-06-07 18:57:36)

CrazeD
+368|6680|Maine
Wait till Monday?
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6162|Vancouver, BC, Canada
You ARE in the United States of America, RIGHT?

Just Checking

What bank?

Last edited by **LiLp-DeFiNeD (2008-06-07 21:31:54)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6389|the land of bourbon
the internet is the last place to go for help regarding your online banking.  call them.  period.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6164|Vancouver | Canada
It took awhile for the deposits to show in my account too.

Just give it a few more days.
lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6651|cheshire u.k
it took 6 days for mine to show,that was only a couple of weeks ago,you probably see them monday

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard