KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

bye buddy.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6397|NSW, Australia

we could make a bf2s soap opera with all the drama that goes on around here.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6656|NT, like Mick Dundee

Wtf, when did ig become ZOMG HAX or w/e?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6373|the land of bourbon

MetaL* wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Gentleman. Are we going on the spam road? In that case the Spamway Patrol is ready to book you.
Wow this fail post deserves a spot here.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 7#p1681957
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
HSG
+23|6465|British Columbia, Canada
Peace, i'm with u on the mods.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6732|United States

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

but it is now plagued with moderators who feel that an internet forum should be treated the same as a funeral or a courtroom.
Sucks that you can't (or don't want to) follow the forum's rules.

Bye.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command
99% of bitchy posts/threads pertaining to how evil the mods are are by forum noobs.

Take a while. Get to know people around here by exchanging ideas or being helpful in the gaming threads.

If you have posted " I'm with you on the mods " or anything like it, and you do what I said, introduce yourselves, watch how the long timers behave and sort of follow their lead, you will come to regret posting in this thread as the mods are mostly restrained and unbiased.

Last edited by ATG (2008-06-07 23:43:10)

Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5988|Belgium

ATG wrote:

99% of bitchy posts/threads pertaining to how evil the mods are are by forum noobs.

Take a while. Get to know people around here by exchanging ideas or being helpful in the gaming threads.

If you have posted " I'm with you on the mods " or anything like it, and you do what I said, introduce yourselves, watch how the long timers behave and sort of follow their lead, you will come to regret posting in this thread as the mods are mostly restrained and unbiased.
True
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6663|UK

Flecco wrote:

Wtf, when did ig become ZOMG HAX or w/e?
He didn't.  He's borrowed someone else's account as this individual lives in the Atlanta vicinity...but i presume ig got tho know him through this site.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6228|Uk
at first i was like

but now im like

!!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard