r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6465

You can't send commands, can you?

I want to give an attention to the medics!!!
bennisboy
+829|6663|Poundland

r'Eeee wrote:

You can't send commands, can you?

I want to give an attention to the medics!!!
Yeah, no-one drops medkits
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England
The game says that the Assault kit (aka, my kit) has the health-syringe-thing but it doesn't , all I get are those grenades!
kptk92
u
+972|6425|tc_london

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

The game says that the Assault kit (aka, my kit) has the health-syringe-thing but it doesn't , all I get are those grenades!
Isnt the auto-injector an unlock?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England
Oh.

I see
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6566|UK

lol!  It is pretty dam good, just wish I could use a keyboard and mouse for it :\
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6773|Scotland

Bell wrote:

lol!  It is pretty dam good, just wish I could use a keyboard and mouse for it :\
Exactly.

This game was MADE for keyboard and mouse. Completely. Just imagine the epicness of that.

Sniping is the only thing I enjoy, it's incredibly good. I love just sitting and picking people off. Although I dislike the fact that the zoom looks as if it has been spat on and is blurry on the sides. I mean, make it realistic and all, but since when has a sniper sniped when dirt was on their reticule?

I hate the APC, it locks way too much. Smoke is good. Destruction is alright - too much of it is pre-programmed and it's a bit unrealistic when you suddenly zoom in on a part of the battlefield and huge building which was there a second ago has vanished completely.

I think this would have been superb on the computer, the console is just a tad annoying at times for games like these. The only thing I think will be very good is a city map. That will be
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6603
How long does this take to download.
Started Download at 4pm
7:13pm - 20%
HURRY UP!
Btw is it any good?
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6566|UK

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

Started Download at 4pm
HURRY UP!
Btw is it any good?
Dude that is horendously slow.  Even me, with my shitty connection I got it in 20 mins or so.

Martyn
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6124|Birmingham, UK
It rules! Thats all i have to say.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6554|Long Island, New York

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

Started Download at 4pm
HURRY UP!
Btw is it any good?
Your internets probably suck. It's 1.5GB on the 360, atleast. Then again, I have a fairly fast ISP.

I got it in about 10 minutes with a wireless adapter.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6566|UK

The only thing I dislike is this squad stuff.  Not the fact you cant pick your squad I can live with that.  It is just you either spawn at base and have a long walk, or you spawn off the guy in your squad who has been alive the longest, and, inevitably, that guy will be a sniper a mile away from any action and you have a long ass walk :\.

Martyn
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Bell wrote:

The only thing I dislike is this squad stuff.  Not the fact you cant pick your squad I can live with that.  It is just you either spawn at base and have a long walk, or you spawn off the guy in your squad who has been alive the longest, and, inevitably, that guy will be a sniper a mile away from any action and you have a long ass walk :\.

Martyn
That didn't really bother me too much. I usually spawned in a vehicle or with a sniper, who was fairly close to the combat.
r'Eeee
+311|6465

I can't find the game cheaper than £40 ffs. Too much to pay imho.
pirate7474
Oh noes!
+11|6016|USA
Hmmm, I've check the PS store and I can't find it anywhere at all.  It should have been in the top downloads, but it isn't there.  In the find all thingy under battlefield it only has game videos.

Halp?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6758|FUCK UBISOFT

Zimmer wrote:

Bell wrote:

Exactly.

This game was MADE for keyboard and mouse. Completely. Just imagine the epicness of that.

Sniping is the only thing I enjoy, it's incredibly good. I love just sitting and picking people off. Although I dislike the fact that the zoom looks as if it has been spat on and is blurry on the sides. I mean, make it realistic and all, but since when has a sniper sniped when dirt was on their reticule?

I hate the APC, it locks way too much. Smoke is good. Destruction is alright - too much of it is pre-programmed and it's a bit unrealistic when you suddenly zoom in on a part of the battlefield and huge building which was there a second ago has vanished completely.

I think this would have been superb on the computer, the console is just a tad annoying at times for games like these. The only thing I think will be very good is a city map. That will be

Miggle wrote:

krazed wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Hopefully prone will be on the PC version. Jet's wouldn't be good in such small scale battles. You really need at least 30 players before jets are fun.
there is no pc version
Having played the demo, I don't see any reason not to, feels like a pc game, the controls are uncomfortable and gameplay is far too good.
We should protest, because this game is way too good to miss out on for pc.

It is incredibly annoying to see this game on consoles when it feels like a pc game, because console controls are terrible.

Bring back cross com, bring back parachutes and prone, and bring this to PC

NAO
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6319|The | Netherlands

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

First unlock it, and then click twice. Omg I've played all day, it's awesome. I really started to enjoy tanking, I ended up several rounds as first with KD ratio's of 4. The artillery sucks tho, everybody is teamkilling for it and it's lame. Also, the squad system doesn't work so good, because I end up in the same base as where I would normally spawn. For the rest, the game rocks. The infantry battles for Suburb are great. I play assault with the nubtub and the injector.

Last edited by 3lmo (2008-06-05 12:28:00)

bennisboy
+829|6663|Poundland

Miggle wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Bell wrote:

Exactly.

Miggle wrote:

krazed wrote:

there is no pc version
Having played the demo, I don't see any reason not to, feels like a pc game, the controls are uncomfortable and gameplay is far too good.
We should protest, because this game is way too good to miss out on for pc.

It is incredibly annoying to see this game on consoles when it feels like a pc game, because console controls are terrible.

Bring back cross com, bring back parachutes and prone, and bring this to PC

NAO
Well no, cos thaats why they are making BF3. I think the game works brilliantly on console. Plus it means the people with the best rigs dont have an advantage cos everyone is on the same system.

No prone doesn't really bother me.
The controls dont bother me
The only thing that does is lack of cross-com, you cant call for medics n stuff
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
oshi-

I didn't know this:

ELECTRONICAL ARTS LOLZ wrote:

Free downloadable content – DICE will deliver the classic and highly-popular Battlefield Conquest Mode post-launch to continue the intense online multiplayer action.
HELLZ YEAH

Also, it's gone gold:

http://www.ea.com/read/20080605-BattlefieldNews.xml
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
Is there an online leaderbord for the demo stats btw?
r'Eeee
+311|6465

bennisboy wrote:

No prone doesn't really bother me.
The controls dont bother me
The only thing that does is lack of cross-com, you cant call for medics n stuff
Ditto

I thought you can unlock the injector? But of course you will have to replace it with something. But yea, no commands = fail. I think, when your health is under certain number, you will automatically call for health packs, because, I am pretty sure I heard it

3lmo wrote:

Yea there is. Just go to the leaderboard in the main menu.

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-06-05 12:36:01)

r'Eeee
+311|6465

Poseidon wrote:

oshi-

I didn't know this:

Free downloadable content – DICE will deliver the classic and highly-popular Battlefield Conquest Mode post-launch to continue the intense online multiplayer action.
HELLZ YEAH

Also, it's gone gold:

Oh, I thought this mode is already in the game.

So is it just the Goldrush mode?
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff

r'Eeee wrote:

3lmo wrote:

Yea there is. Just go to the leaderboard in the main menu.
I know, but I mean a website.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

r'Eeee wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

oshi-

I didn't know this:

HELLZ YEAH

Also, it's gone gold:

Nope, just Goldrush, which tbh I don't mind. But Conquest will be fun. It'll ship with 8 maps.
r'Eeee
+311|6465

Poseidon wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

oshi-

I didn't know this:

HELLZ YEAH

Also, it's gone gold:

Nope, just Goldrush, which tbh I don't mind. But Conquest will be fun. It'll ship with 8 maps.
Some city based maps plox.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard