Poll

Who do you think will be the next PM after the general election (2010)

Gordon Brown (new labour)14%14% - 3
David Cameron (conservatives/tories)66%66% - 14
Nick Clegg (lib dems)14%14% - 3
other party e.g. Green party BNP ect4%4% - 1
Total: 21
wensleydale8
+81|6768|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
Because at the moment the labour party is very unpopular with the 2p increase in fuel duty tax(due in october), increase in road tax next april and the 10p tax row just to name a few things.

So please vote and say why you voted for who you did so that we can really get an idea of what the people think.

Personally I would vote for the tories for reason I don't wish to explain.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
Fuck me, the next election is all the way in 2010?

I don't think I - or anyone - will be able to handle 1.5/2 more years of Labour....

Going on how things are going now, it'll be an easy win for the Conservatives, but I also see the BNP getting a higher share than ever... (but not coming close to Labour and LD)

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-05-29 14:24:20)

wensleydale8
+81|6768|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
Well the next elction is susposed to be in 2010 but I think that the people will get fed up with labour by the end of this year.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Hopefully they'll all die of something painful before then.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6765|UK
None of them are fit to lead.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5960|Places 'n such
Cameron, but seriously, you included the BNP in this? Any of those cunts get in i'm starting my own personal revolution.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK

presidentsheep wrote:

Cameron, but seriously, you included the BNP in this? Any of those cunts get in i'm starting my own personal revolution.
It was just a suggestion for 'other party' ...

I don't know who will be. But I'm pretty sure Mr. Brown wont be.
FallenMorgan
+53|5913|Glendale, CA
Null vote because I'm not British.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

Gawd if Cameron gets in,

/facedesk
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6404|North Carolina
Unless the Tories really fuck up, Cameron's got it.  I'm obviously not a U.K. citizen, but I'd be pulling for the Lib Dems if I were.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

It's a shame the Labour party in Britain is so bad at the moment. Australia has a great Labor government, especially in comparison to the Liberals and the John Howard years.

I'm hoping that the Labour party improves in Britain, but can't see it happening. You'd really need to see Brown replaced imo.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

TheAussieReaper wrote:

It's a shame the Labour party in Britain is so bad at the moment. Australia has a great Labor government, especially in comparison to the Liberals and the John Howard years.

I'm hoping that the Labour party improves in Britain, but can't see it happening. You'd really need to see Brown replaced imo.
Labour parites become too much like the Conservatives, in fact all of them are getting similar to each other, cept maybe Lib Dems, they're kinda of unheard of now, they jsut sort of appear every so often.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6554
David Milliband jointly holding office with Robert 'The Cunt' Kilroy Silk.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-05-30 05:37:11)

Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6228|NSW, Australia

clegg, because his name is clegg lol
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6462|Tyne & Wear, England

Vilham wrote:

None of them are fit to lead.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6548|UK

M.O.A.B wrote:

Labour parites become too much like the Conservatives, in fact all of them are getting similar to each other, cept maybe Lib Dems, they're kinda of unheard of now, they jsut sort of appear every so often.
Agreed.  It's ironic aswell that both Labour and the Conservatives have became like the Lib dems, both the extreme left and extreme right views have been gradually replaced with a more central out look, traditionally Lib dem territory.  That said though, I don't think the Lib dems present them selfs very well, I think they need a charector to do them some good. 

Brown has to go.  I liked him, I thought he did a great job as chancellor and atleast to begin with, he shrugged off the hassel he got for being given the premiership and got on with it, he was hit with circumstances that I think any leader would of strugled with but that whole 10p thing was just blatently dumb.

In my view it will go to Cameron easily.  Cost of living in the UK is rediculas.  I moved back to the states and when I introduced myself to my neighbourgh he was in the midst of selling his SUV.  ''ahhhhh fuel prices buddy''.  I look at the gas stations here and see people worried about $4 a gallon, if it was that price in the UK there would be celebrations the country over (its like $9 over there right?).  Particularly in these times where people feel less well off and cost of living rises, they feel taxes hiting them where as before it was just a fact of life.  As such I think the tories will swing that crucial middle class back in there favour.  Infact I could even see the tories taking the working class.  If labour failed them with that 10p debacle, is there anything worse the torries could do to them?

Martyn
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
Labour, but it won't be Gordon Brown.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX
Its a bit early to say, but I think people will vote on a few more things than a 2p increase in excise on fuel.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

CameronPoe wrote:

I'd definitely keep an eye on David Miliband.  He has been climbing the ladder pretty quickly and theres a good chance he'll end up as Prime Minister some day.  Probably not the next general election, but after that who knows.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

KILLSWITCH wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I'd definitely keep an eye on David Miliband.  He has been climbing the ladder pretty quickly and theres a good chance he'll end up as Prime Minister some day.  Probably not the next general election, but after that who knows.
Mili came to my college once, and when Tony came up for a visit took him to the same Chippie I visit lol.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

M.O.A.B wrote:

Mili came to my college once, and when Tony came up for a visit took him to the same Chippie I visit lol.
South Tyneside College perchance?

Miliband came to our 'industry week' (something we had to do for A Level business studies).

He had huge fucking hands.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6623|Birmingham, UK
Given the question, I'd say it'll be fairly easy for the Conservatives to waltz into power, but they're not who I'd want in...

Turquoise wrote:

Unless the Tories really fuck up, Cameron's got it.  I'm obviously not a U.K. citizen, but I'd be pulling for the Lib Dems if I were.
We have a winner! - in essence, the Lib Dems are the only sensible party to do any real fair governing for the country and solve the majority of our problems in the most amicable solutions (instead of the bollocks we have at the moment and have had for a fair while now).
However, we suffer from the same problem as you Americans - the lazy mindset for the people to fall into of a simpler, easy two party system. The Lib Dems have a faithful amount of support but beyond that it's extremely hard to make gains - especially when your mainstay happens to be the elderly who are dying off with the newly elderly being Conservatives.

Oh well, looks like we're stuck with madness - at least it'll be Cameron and not Boris Johnson for Prime Minister, god forbid.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

KILLSWITCH wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

South Tyneside College perchance?

Miliband came to our 'industry week' (something we had to do for A Level business studies).

He had huge fucking hands.
Aye
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6380|Bromley, London

I do not want Cameron to be in, but no doubt with the way things are going Brown is defo out. Unless he some how gets rid of the stupid amount we get taxed on fuel and brings it down to 90p.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6404|North Carolina

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Given the question, I'd say it'll be fairly easy for the Conservatives to waltz into power, but they're not who I'd want in...

Turquoise wrote:

We have a winner! - in essence, the Lib Dems are the only sensible party to do any real fair governing for the country and solve the majority of our problems in the most amicable solutions (instead of the bollocks we have at the moment and have had for a fair while now).
However, we suffer from the same problem as you Americans - the lazy mindset for the people to fall into of a simpler, easy two party system. The Lib Dems have a faithful amount of support but beyond that it's extremely hard to make gains - especially when your mainstay happens to be the elderly who are dying off with the newly elderly being Conservatives.

Oh well, looks like we're stuck with madness - at least it'll be Cameron and not Boris Johnson for Prime Minister, god forbid.
The Lib Dems remind me of what I wish the Democrats were here.  I don't completely agree with them, but on most issues, I do.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard