kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
What are some things you said to people you just wish you hadn't? I have a few...although this one is by far worst.

There is this guy in my year, he is very annoying. He eats anything I lend him (rubbers, pencils, block, you name it) and I have grown a hatred against him. Well anyway, his mother is dead. (you can see where I'm going with this) Upon playing football, I kicked the ball away from him (despite not playing the game) and he said "you're a --some insult here--, kyle", in which I hastily, without even thinking, retorted "yeah well your mum's dead."

Anyone else got any stories? Queue: "r u for sexes chat"
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6559|Southampton, UK

kylef wrote:

What are some things you said to people you just wish you hadn't? I have a few...although this one is by far worst.

There is this guy in my year, he is very annoying. He eats anything I lend him (rubbers, pencils, block, you name it) and I have grown a hatred against him. Well anyway, his mother is dead. (you can see where I'm going with this) Upon playing football, I kicked the ball away from him (despite not playing the game) and he said "you're a --some insult here--, kyle", in which I hastily, without even thinking, retorted "yeah well your mum's dead."

Anyone else got any stories? Queue: "r u for sexes chat"
Ohhhh!!! that's baaad.

I've done similar, but not blatently "yeah, well your mum is dead"

Prick said: I'll have you at lunch
Me: You can't, I'm having your mum.

Oops.

Or the ol' "Fuck off" to a senior member of Staff.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6461|Tyne & Wear, England
Oh god, this brought back a few memories.  I had been in the pub for a while and was starting to get a bit drunk.  We'll there was this chubby lass and I said, thinking it would be a compliment at the time...

"Fucking hell, if you lost a couple of stone you would be hot"
She was crying in the toilet for about an hour and I felt like a right dick.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
"Hey, Jamie. Nice tits".
"-gasp-".

No, that never happened...I'm not ballsy enough to say that. Worst thing I've ever said was probably along the lines of what you said...but not "your mom's dead", just "your mom -insert insult here-" to a kid who's mom died without realizing it.

Besides, that girl's a skankassbitchwhore in reality so
Brasso
+1,549|6628

I swear on my unborn child I didn't eat your ice cream?

Can't think of any personal ones atm...
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London

kylef wrote:

haha don't think anyone's topping this one
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6549|Scotland
I didn't actually say it but it was on msn. A gay guy used to give me a lift to work. I told him if he tried anything I would knock him out so he knew I was straight as a ruler. I copy and pasted a comment on msn I said to my mate to tell another mate... something like "That fat fag that gives me a lift" I was talking to the guy who gave me a lift on msn and tried copy and pasting a link from youtube for him but mustn't have done it right and sent him the "That fat fag that gives me a lift"...

Lift to work the next day was aqward to say the least.
csmag
+92|6445|Canada
Teacher: Can anyone tell me the nike slogan?
Me: Sure! It's go fuck yourself!

Whoops...
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6392|The Gem Saloon

csmag wrote:

Whoops...
liar.
csmag
+92|6445|Canada

Parker wrote:

csmag wrote:

Whoops...
liar.
I really did do it I didn't get much shit for it anyways.

Last edited by csmag (2008-05-29 12:10:41)

Parker
isteal

csmag wrote:

Parker wrote:

csmag wrote:

Whoops...
liar.
doubtful.....but hey, its the internet. i could tell you im the pope, and you would have no way to prove i wasnt.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6324|England

Parker wrote:

csmag wrote:

Parker wrote:

liar.
doubtful.....but hey, its the internet. i could tell you im the pope, and you would have no way to prove i wasnt.
No way man! Im the fucking pope!

On topic-

Pretty common "your mum" joke to a kid whos mum is dead..
Parker
isteal

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Parker wrote:

csmag wrote:

No way man! Im the fucking pope!

On topic-

Pretty common "your mum" joke to a kid whos mum is dead..
i smite thee......or something.......

on topic, some of you might recall when my friends daughter died last year.........
well a couple weeks after that we were at a bar and this horrible music was playing.....without thinking and slightly drunk, i made the "this music makes me want to punch a baby", comment.......
that wasnt fun.
csmag
+92|6445|Canada
Come on guys, I really did say it!

Once I also said: "Which way do you prefer to hold you (car-15 style) paint ball gun? To a guy with one arm. Then I realized what i had said and apologized. He's a really cool guy though, so he didn't mind.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6647|Washington DC

I've always lived around a multi-racial environment, and never really grew up around prejudice or racism, so I didn't really have a good grasp of how much fear this can evoke in a person.

While in North Carolina, I had a discussion about the KKK with my roommate and his black girlfriend (she was an absolute sweetheart) ... later, as the two of them were walking in the dark through some woods to a lake gazebo, I decided to do a practical joke.  I jumped out of the bushes and yelled in a deep hick-Southern voice "C'mon boys, here's a couple ... let's grab them."

She absolutely collapsed into a fetal position, sobbing uncontrollably.  Even once she realized it was me, she couldn't stop sobbing.

Well, I've regretted it ever since.  That was the beginning of my education in learning about racism and prejudice ...
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5930|CA
Well, I used to give this guy who called himself White-Fusion a ride to work everyday in exchange for him blowing me on the way.  Well, one day I was balls deep in this dudes mouth when this other guy cut me off without even a signal.  I rolled down the window, and shaking my fist I yelled "Bite me, Cocksucker!"

Talk about bad timing...
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5972|England

GravyDan wrote:

Well, I used to give this guy who called himself White-Fusion a ride to work everyday in exchange for him blowing me on the way.  Well, one day I was balls deep in this dudes mouth when this other guy cut me off without even a signal.  I rolled down the window, and shaking my fist I yelled "Bite me, Cocksucker!"

Talk about bad timing...
i lol'd
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6549|Scotland

GravyDan wrote:

Talk about bad timing...
Touche
Benzin
+576|5996
Girlfriend: "Does this shirt make me look fat?"
Me: "Yes."

I didn't get any love for the rest of the fucking day.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6324|England

CapnNismo wrote:

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647
There's been so many I can't even remember. People tell me a flaw of mine is that sometimes I'm painfully direct...sux2bthem

EDIT: Nvm I remember...

I have a Jewish guy in my class...I nicknamed him Hitler in bio class to his face.

I love the guy and I'm not anti semetic at all but it just slipped.

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2008-05-29 12:40:17)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6549|Scotland

CapnNismo wrote:

I hate girls that do that lol. Some girl was trying on something for a party and kept saying do I look nice? I kept saying yes and she would be delighted and go try something else. She tried on another outfit and asked again and I simply said no, doesn't suit you. Her face fell like a brick.
CrazeD
+368|6671|Maine

OrangeHound wrote:

I've always lived around a multi-racial environment, and never really grew up around prejudice or racism, so I didn't really have a good grasp of how much fear this can evoke in a person.

While in North Carolina, I had a discussion about the KKK with my roommate and his black girlfriend (she was an absolute sweetheart) ... later, as the two of them were walking in the dark through some woods to a lake gazebo, I decided to do a practical joke.  I jumped out of the bushes and yelled in a deep hick-Southern voice "C'mon boys, here's a couple ... let's grab them."

She absolutely collapsed into a fetal position, sobbing uncontrollably.  Even once she realized it was me, she couldn't stop sobbing.

Well, I've regretted it ever since.  That was the beginning of my education in learning about racism and prejudice ...

Aries_37 wrote:

kylef wrote:

haha don't think anyone's topping this one
You were wrong.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270
Swimming with my friends,when my mate(hes a really cool guy but sometimes a douche-sometimes) with his skinnyass,fugly girlfriend.
So he comes up to me and says

Him:Duuude thats some huge belly you got right there,followed by giggles from his GF.
Me:Hey at least i dont date anorexic bitches.

She started crying and broke up with him the same day.saved him tbh
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Swimming with my friends,when my mate(hes a really cool guy but sometimes a douche-sometimes) with his skinnyass,fugly girlfriend.
So he comes up to me and says

Him:Duuude thats some huge belly you got right there,followed by giggles from his GF.
Me:Hey at least i dont date anorexic bitches.

She started crying and broke up with him the same day.saved him tbh
It's even more funny when you imagine it all happening in Greek instead of English

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard