AdamEcks
+1|6711|Canada, Eh.
Before you prejudge thinking this is another moron saying something like "I got hit with a TV like 3 time sin a row and I've never hit anyone with it... CHEAT", I'm not, just read. Now I didn't bother writing down the guys name or the server cause I'm not here to bitch, I just wanted to share what I seen. I was playing a Karkand map not too long ago running around the side (far left side of the map when in the map view). Heading towards the US spawn point (the one closest to the city on the left) i see a UFO! No joke, something was flying through the air and I had no idea what it was. Next thing I knew a parachute opened up and down floated a guy onto a building with no ladders attached. The building he landed on was the first building on your right as you head out of the US base i mentioned earlier. Its the same building that has the sand bags and busted up car in front of it. I really enjoyed how a guy parachuted down on to one of the bigger buildings in Karkand. This was quite the advantageous position for him. Unfortunately for him I seen him do it and quickly made short work of him.

Has anyone seen this happen before? It's obviosuly some sort of exploit.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6765|06-01
Its simple.

He H.A.L.Oed from nearby Mashtuur City.
AdamEcks
+1|6711|Canada, Eh.
Haha, That's about the only explanation
Maj.Do
+85|6760|good old CA
yeap^
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6717|th3 unkn0wn

AdamEcks wrote:

Before you prejudge thinking this is another moron saying something like "I got hit with a TV like 3 time sin a row and I've never hit anyone with it... CHEAT", I'm not, just read. Now I didn't bother writing down the guys name or the server cause I'm not here to bitch, I just wanted to share what I seen. I was playing a Karkand map not too long ago running around the side (far left side of the map when in the map view). Heading towards the US spawn point (the one closest to the city on the left) i see a UFO! No joke, something was flying through the air and I had no idea what it was. Next thing I knew a parachute opened up and down floated a guy onto a building with no ladders attached. The building he landed on was the first building on your right as you head out of the US base i mentioned earlier. Its the same building that has the sand bags and busted up car in front of it. I really enjoyed how a guy parachuted down on to one of the bigger buildings in Karkand. This was quite the advantageous position for him. Unfortunately for him I seen him do it and quickly made short work of him.

Lay off the drugs m8...
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6766
sPEAKING OF UFOS HAS ANYONE SEEN THE UFOS IN ZATAR WETLANDS WHEN EVER IM TAKING OVER THE FLAG I SEE A LITTLE BLACK DOT KINDA GO ACROSS MY SCREEN
RKF77
+1|6759

AdamEcks wrote:

Was friendly fire off on this server?
joemah
+6|6750

tthf wrote:

Its simple.

It was probably a HAHO instead, he had to glide pretty far.
RAZZAQUE
+0|6721
the freindly-fire definetly had to be on, because if you place 5c4 and blow yourself up you can jump onto the highest buildings on the map
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6745
if your gonna have a story that retarded u better have a pic to acompany it or ur gonna get flamed.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6765|06-01

joemah wrote:

tthf wrote:

Its simple.

It was probably a HAHO instead, he had to glide pretty far.
lol.
if he HAHOed he wouldn't have had enough time to leave the combat zone punish.
he had to have to zoom pretty quick through the no-go zones between mashtuur and karkand and open his chute just as he entered karkand territory.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6775|Arizona
...what are you smoking?  ...and why aren't you sharing it?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

cause good hash is hard to come by these days
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6786
do you think it might have been a sypply box coming down with a parachute?
also i have climbed to the building where the mounted machine gun is, because is only 1 story building i got a vodnik and  parked next to the building, then i got on top of it and  jumped on the green pantry or whatever is called, and then i jumped from there to the roof top
UnitFalcon
+0|6689
Speaking of UFO did anyone else the the lights over my cornfield last night.
CRUSHER
+-1|6722
You killed swamp gas, just swamp gas.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6693|Espoo, Finland
Congratulations on you first suply crate kill!

But for real I'm pretty sure that FF was off and he C4 jumped there... (as someone said)
peacock3
+6|6709|Ohio
Something similiar happened to me at Karkland
I was laying down and a friendly tank rolled over top of me and fortunately I ended up in the safe area underneath the tank.

The tank was destroyed while I was still underneath.

When the tank blew up (at evaporation) I was launched into the air.

I banged repeatedly on the 9 key and my parachute opened and I landed on the roof closest to the southern base with about 15% of my life remaining.
8th{E}_SpawnXG
+1|6724
I've done it on karkand. . soon as  i joined I spawned on a squad leader and we were by one of those guard houses like on the bridge. But by factory. Anywho. uav was going and there was a tank and apc on the other side of the sandbags . . so i jumped and held down my click button through about 4 c4 and blew it up. . .but 1 c4 landed on the sand bag next ot me. . and if flung my about 15 stories upwards. . .i had 3/4 hp. . apc shot me before take off. . .

parachute never opened.

Anyway, the orginal poster, no offense, you give bad directions, but spawning at US uncappable base. The building where the hmmv spawns under. . .you just run to the front side of that and there is a silo with a ladder then you simply jump across.

PS: My parachute has a rocket booster. . doesnt yours? I can fly anywhere with it, including up.
ilyandor
+31|6696|Phoenix, AZ

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

Lay off the drugs m8...
look at you asshole....again, you cant contribute anything constructive to these forums, apart from bitching, namecalling, accusing and bullshitting...you are a virus...something that should be killed, extracted, burned and banned.

and you aing got nothing but free time and zero life to be writing : lay off the drugs m8...fucking IMMATURE DICKHEAD, like all y'all english twats...
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6717|th3 unkn0wn

ilyandor wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

Lay off the drugs m8...
look at you asshole....again, you cant contribute anything constructive to these forums, apart from bitching, namecalling, accusing and bullshitting...you are a virus...something that should be killed, extracted, burned and banned.

and you aing got nothing but free time and zero life to be writing : lay off the drugs m8...fucking IMMATURE DICKHEAD, like all y'all english twats...
It's that "time of the month" for somebody today! Ho hum

PS: Did you realise that you've just perfectly described yourself in the post above, ilyandor? And by calling me an IMMATURE DICKHEAD DOES that show to the rest of us that you, my dear friend, are THE mature one?

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-01-12 18:25:46)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6797|Singapore

I'm trying to get a picture of me hitting a supply crate in mid air with a plane missile.
ResDog1
+51|6773|Netherlands
Well jumping on top of the tall building is possible with 5 C4's.
To keep you from getting killed either FF needs to be off, of you need sort of a godmode cheat.

On several sites there is talk of a glitch that can be used to get up there, but it is illegal to use it on ranked servers.

How this glitch works, I do not know.

Last edited by ResDog1 (2006-01-13 02:01:56)

xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6706
hahahaha this is a funny post...this was supposed to be a joke right?
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6748|England

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard