-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6626|England
Ok, cut a long story short...

http://t22r.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php? … 36b146a51a

Like i said their i have never and will never hack for BF2 i just find it incredibly fucking frustrating that some asshole i killed who WAS hacking took a personal vendetta against me.

Ive never been kicked from PB streaming servers for any kind of violation and i have never been reset either
yogi_is_bare
+8|5884|UK
this doesnt prove its not you, i dont get your point here?
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5991|Aberdeen, Scotland
I think he's just venting the fact that some lamer got him banned...

Sorry to hear that dude.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5906|...

why don't you post the link to the other topic you started that they locked again?

Why do you care if they think you hack if they aren't going to lift the ban?  Just contact EA like they said and see what advice they give to you.  Chances are you will have to start fresh.

MrAnderson wrote:

I think he's just venting the fact that some lamer got him banned...

Sorry to hear that dude.
Yeah I get that...and it does suck if that happened.  But, do something about it or move on...is all you can do.

Last edited by tuckergustav (2008-05-27 16:25:50)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6125|Scotland!
22nd are easily the worst admins on bf2 atm, don't even bother appealing they'll just circle jerk over how they're convinced you're cheating.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng

I'm Jamesey wrote:

22nd are easily the worst admins on bf2 atm, don't even bother appealing they'll just circle jerk over how they're convinced you're cheating.
QFT. I've had this issue with them at least twice, one of the times about 10 BF2s members registered there to back me up. All they had was my BF2s member title at the time being "known hacker", and the fact that in one round I think I was about 20-1, which is hacking because it's higher than my average 12-9..

DeatH, don't worry about them, you have obviously been PID hacked, so just move on. With that evidence, no matter what you say, they are not going to un-ban you. I eventually got un-banned but every time I go on the server, an admin follows me in freecam.
#rekt
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6456|A W S M F O X

Markooo*Est wrote:

inb4close tats guud u not hack
Never post again.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6530|Internetfitlerland

/care, /stats ect.

yogi_is_bare wrote:

this doesnt prove its not you, i dont get your point here?
^
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6112|sweden
You deserve it cus ur being a dick on pubs, like on Death@ clan server. You shouldn't play this game.
kthnxbi
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6626|England

LiGaLiZe wrote:

You deserve it cus ur being a dick on pubs, like on Death@ clan server. You shouldn't play this game.
kthnxbi
eh?
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5928|New York
Most admins. will try and find anything to prove them right so they could seem all "legit and good" but in reality they are a bunch of fuckin' idiots.

And...

I'm Jamesey wrote:

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

I'm Jamesey wrote:

22nd? Hell I remember being on their SF server, nice and dandy, doing really well, this one turd of an admin shows up, gets pot-shotted in the head, goes on a little rant, nex thing I know message comes up saying I'm using either an aimbot or some 'nasty little hax mix'. Of course non of them said jack all when I asked them to prove it, just accused and banned me.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5953|Places 'n such

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I got banned for bunnyhopping, apparantly you're not allowed to jump over a wall to kill someone? they really really suck tbh
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6363|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

tuckergustav wrote:

Just contact EA like they said and see what advice they give to you.  Chances are you will have to start fresh.
100% likelyhood. There is no chance for the innocent, only the guilty with nice GUID spammers. Lets all start hacking shall we as it seems there isn't much else to do.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6363|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
And on the 22nd, LOL, seems like I'm not the only one who gets banned for a completely stupid reason. Sorry admin, I didn't realise using a sniper rifle and shooting you in the head was a hack, I'll have to turn that one off next time.....twat.

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2008-05-28 04:33:03)

tuckergustav
+1,590|5906|...

Well, I have only played on their DV server so I can't speak for how they admin Warlord...but I have never seen any shadiness in DV from them...I go in when I can (even with a high ping) because I have always thought they did alright.
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6626|England
Oh well ill just have to take this one with a pinch of salt i guess.

Sounds like it wasn't worth playing on the =22nd= server anyway.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6730|Great Wall
22nd = joke

It's such a shame to wear that tag. People wearing it must be retarded.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6557|Area 51

Mint Sauce wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

QFT. I've had this issue with them at least twice, one of the times about 10 BF2s members registered there to back me up. All they had was my BF2s member title at the time being "known hacker", and the fact that in one round I think I was about 20-1, which is hacking because it's higher than my average 12-9..

DeatH, don't worry about them, you have obviously been PID hacked, so just move on. With that evidence, no matter what you say, they are not going to un-ban you. I eventually got un-banned but every time I go on the server, an admin follows me in freecam.
Oooh I remember that, they did lift the ban though after we all went on a mass un-ban mint spree . As for the topic, there are two possibilities here.

One, you did get namehacked and that guy was using hacks on your name, hence the screenshots showing hacks.
Two, its just some bullshit story that you made up and you are indeed a hacker.

*Disclaimer; I am not calling you a hacker*

Either way, 22nd admins are total dicks anyway and to be honest it is not worth the trouble just to get unbanned.
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6626|England

RDMC wrote:

*Disclaimer; I am not calling you a hacker*
Heh, that's just the problem isn't it? I can't prove it either way! Maybe ill visit the BF2 server at the weekend and you can all decide then lol.

Last edited by -=]DeatH1337[=- (2008-05-28 14:38:07)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

Sounds like some of the kids with name hacks should just spoof these 22nd guys and play on their own server and see how the shit hits the fan.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Sounds like some of the kids with name hacks should just spoof these 22nd guys and play on their own server and see how the shit hits the fan.
Good idea.

You shall hear from me soon.
#rekt
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6214|Finland

Mint Sauce wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Good idea.

You shall hear from me soon.
If you use namehack or was it pidhack, then bf2cc shows your hash as "null" when there should be hell a lot of hex

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard