Poll

have you ever smoked pot?

yes42%42% - 93
no57%57% - 127
Total: 220
zeidmaan
+234|6422|Vienna

I smoked occasionally back home in Bosnia, than when I moved to Vienna I smoked more often being student and all, but after a while I stopped completely.
i g
Banned
+876|5871|GA

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

can't get high from contact
Yes you can. Not very. But you can.
yea maybe if u sat in a tiny room with 5 blunts going around...even then its still in your head
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6243|Uk
nope, not smoked anything in my exact 17 years on this earth
i g
Banned
+876|5871|GA

Poseidon wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Smoked (very) little in 2001 - 2002, haven't touched it since. I play in a band, so 3/4 members are active smokers, so guess I'm passively inhaling a bit once or twice a week. I'm the guy in our group who doesn't have a beard, doesn't smoke weed and owns a car. This naturally correlates directly with the level of my talent - I'm the weakest link.

But no, haven't smoked in ages, and didn't do it much back in the day either. I've never seen moderate use as a bad thing.
Being in a concert for a few hours is like sitting in the middle of one huge bowl.

God's lighting up.
psssh have you ever been to a jam band
kptk92
u
+972|6415|tc_london
U Sed Sex Lololoool
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.
Regarding not getting high on the first time. I think it's too do with not taking in the smoke properly.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6557|CH/BR - in UK

Yes - once, and never again.

Probably counts as a"no"

-konfusion
jamiet757
+138|6630

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Never did,never will.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5991|Perth, indian ocean
Hahaha i keep getting quit smoking adverts
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6681|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Ive smoked it for 16 years. This last year less and less, Ive gone "Dry" for a few months at a time but at the moment its easy to get hold of again so let the good times "Roll".
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6686|In You Endo- Stoke

1927 wrote:

Ive smoked it for 16 years. This last year less and less, Ive gone "Dry" for a few months at a time but at the moment its easy to get hold of again so let the good times "Roll".
that was me on the karma!

Yes i smoke pot and have done for about 11 years.
I lead a normal life and don't rub it in front of my families faces.

I do enjoy spliff though,infact i may have one right now.

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

1927 wrote:

that was me on the karma!

Yes i smoke pot and have done for about 11 years.
I lead a normal life and don't rub it in front of my families faces.

I do enjoy spliff though,infact i may have one right now.
I'd love one right now, stuck in work in the middle of a nose bleed thats been going on for an hour.  I'll be arf way through one in 3 hours time though.

Yep I'm a drug user.  Not abuser, I don't see myself as a druggie.

Ive never robbed, burgled, jumped, mugged, beaten anyone up (without reason), shot, stabbed or abused anyone, yet I am a regular drug user.

IMO its a lot safer than alcohol.  The only time the crime in my area rockets up is when the police bust the weed factories and the kids can't get it to chill out.  They are left with booze and pills and this makes them angry and they all go off on one like a herd of "Kevins".

Kevin
https://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1185000/images/_1185985_kevin150.jpg
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6793|Perth, Western Australia

SamTheMan:D wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Snake wrote:

Never had a cigarette, let alone pot.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6500|N. Ireland
Only ever smelt it. Didn't smell very nice. Never tried it.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6401|The Gem Saloon

The Sheriff wrote:

Snake wrote:

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6497|Gogledd Cymru

Parker wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Snake wrote:

Sure
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

Parker wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Snake wrote:

/finds pic of Parker in the Cancer Run shirt
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6579

Snake wrote:

Any chance we can change the title to "Weed".  I know I'm far from being the youngest here but it makes me think I'm a flower power hippy like my Mum used to be.

pot
Kurse
The Black Wizards
+16|6741|California
Saw what it did to my friends in high school, including killing one of them. All it took to keep me from ever trying the shit.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6639|Finland

Kurse wrote:

Saw what it did to my friends in high school, including killing one of them. All it took to keep me from ever trying the shit.
How did your friend die of cannabis, may I ask?
I need around tree fiddy.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5940|United States

DonFck wrote:

Kurse wrote:

I can see so many ways...
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6639|Finland

argo4 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Kurse wrote:

The only ways I can think of are either indirect and caused primarily by stupidity (stupidity exists nonetheless), or as a result of a chain of events. E.g. being arrested in a zero tolerance state, being locked up, confined, gangraped in prison, getting HIV, and dying of that 10 years later. (You just watched another episode of "Worst case scenario")

So please, enlighten me. How did this person die of cannabis?
I need around tree fiddy.
DrOxiN
tat twaz me kill biotch!?!?
+33|5850|Bel Air,Maryland
best weed ever hmmmmm..... either white widow or purple haze what you guys think
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6280

DonFck wrote:

argo4 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

The only ways I can think of are either indirect and caused primarily by stupidity (stupidity exists nonetheless), or as a result of a chain of events. E.g. being arrested in a zero tolerance state, being locked up, confined, gangraped in prison, getting HIV, and dying of that 10 years later. (You just watched another episode of "Worst case scenario")

So please, enlighten me. How did this person die of cannabis?
Cannabis may lead to heavier stuff.Yes,cannabis does not kill,but in some cases it may take things to another level.You never know how each person handles it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard