DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6698|Disaster Free Zone
That's not very interesting or funny.

I was expecting your date to be a man... or you went with your teacher or something.
bennisboy
+829|6663|Poundland

Canin wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

cowami wrote:

Knights of Columbus, that hurt!
My father in law is in the Knights of Columbus.... DUN DUN DUN.
I am in the Knights of Columbus..... DUN DUN DUN...
I am THE Knight Of Columbus
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733
I got two chicks to go with me lulz. AND I ALREADY HAS GF

https://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v233/143/113/735091172/n735091172_562995_879.jpg

one on left lulz, other dont have pic atm. one on right of pic... fucking dyke taht i hate and danced with my date when i went to get a drink.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6738|Sydney, Australia
Hmmm... If you found out she (original girl) was actually a nut, and you are now going with someone you kinda like, then it's good.

As for my formal (aussie version...): I like this girl who I knew from cadets. We're friends. I ask her (a first for the rather shy me). She goes with me. Due to stuff we do together in the few months following (like a 2 week cadet camp), I totally fall for her. We have that conversation. She has boyfriend.
i didn't eat
Yeah. That happened as well...

Cowami - Dude, just ask. Just ask...

Ninja - Not too bad on the left there.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6422|NSW, Australia

mcminty wrote:

Hmmm... If you found out she (original girl) was actually a nut, and you are now going with someone you kinda like, then it's good.

As for my formal (aussie version...): I like this girl who I knew from cadets. We're friends. I ask her (a first for the rather shy me). She goes with me. Due to stuff we do together in the few months following (like a 2 week cadet camp), I totally fall for her. We have that conversation. She has boyfriend.
i didn't eat
Yeah. That happened as well...

Cowami - Dude, just ask. Just ask...

Ninja - Not too bad on the left there.
ouch
mcminty

XxRavenxX wrote:

ouch
Lawl. We're still good friends and all now. Tho her birthday party is next month some time. Her boyfriend will be there of course. That prospect still weirds me out somewhat... even after like 3 months.

--

Back to the OP. Carpe Diem! - Sieze the day . Unless, of course, she has the aforementioned boyfriend...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England
Who gives a fuck about proms/school dances. How boring, I didn't even go to mines. Drop me a line when you actually have good times at real clubs.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6191|Sydney | ♥

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Who gives a fuck about proms/school dances. How boring, I didn't even go to mines. Drop me a line when you actually have good times at real clubs.
Do i sense a child that is picked on at school?

i had a great prom FORMAL, (Us Aussies have formals... Not Proms...) Went on a mower... lol.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England

tazz. wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

i had a great prom FORMAL, (Us Aussies have formals... Not Proms...) Went on a mower... lol.
Nope, I just never liked the idea of no alcohol + teachers around etc.. it feels too restricted. I know it's all about what you do after the actual event, but I couldn't stand the actual event so I didn't bother. I just fucking never got along with teachers tbh. I mean it was alright, I suppose. But I never felt like going. Throughout my school life my mind was already made up not to go the minute shit like that was announced. That's how it was.

Now clubs, that's a whole different thing.
mcminty

tazz. wrote:

Was this after the FORMAL... under the influence of alcohol?
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6191|Sydney | ♥

mcminty wrote:

tazz. wrote:

Was this after the FORMAL... under the influence of alcohol?
No, it was TO the formal, And i may/may not be under the influence of the fumes
David.P
Banned
+649|6290

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos- … 95_879.jpg

one on left lulz, other dont have pic atm. one on right of pic... fucking dyke taht i hate and danced with my date when i went to get a drink.
Wanna do something about it?
mcminty

tazz. wrote:

No, it was TO the formal

You sir, are a kick to the groin of convention. Niiice.
bennisboy
+829|6663|Poundland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

tazz. wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Nope, I just never liked the idea of no alcohol + teachers around etc.. it feels too restricted. I know it's all about what you do after the actual event, but I couldn't stand the actual event so I didn't bother. I just fucking never got along with teachers tbh. I mean it was alright, I suppose. But I never felt like going. Throughout my school life my mind was already made up not to go the minute shit like that was announced. That's how it was.

Now clubs, that's a whole different thing.
Lol, our end of school prom was quality. We had it at the imperial hotel in Russel square. Eveyone on our table was smashed before we'd even had the meal
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6191|Sydney | ♥

mcminty wrote:

tazz. wrote:

No, it was TO the formal

You sir, are a kick to the groin of convention. Niiice.
I do believe my personality has its strong points
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6578|Southampton, UK

I got asked by a girl.
mcminty

naightknifar wrote:

I got asked by a girl.
Is only half the story - What's the situation... gonna go?
too_money2007
+145|6325|Keller, Tx
Wow, to be a loser highschool kid again....
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6013|Belgium

SealXo wrote:

i was waiting for , "then we got home drunk and we had a orgy"
Same
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6303|eng
What do 9 out of 10 people enjoy?

Gang bangs.
#rekt
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6688|UK

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos- … 95_879.jpg

The one on the right is a chick?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6013|Belgium
Looks like a Korean guy .....
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6289
post tits
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5950|United States
i went to prom with a friend, she has a lot of friends i'm attracted to, but they only dance among themselves. Anyone else know those girls that never seem to hang out with guys/are kind of shy?
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6585|Mountains of NC

Don't forget .............................

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/virginiajamaica/trojanad.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard