JaM3z
Banned
+311|6707

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

AMEN! Jam3z that was really a great post m8,

lets all go get a plane ticket and visit him @home lets see if his Computer is cabaple to take on all the beating we can provide...and after that we take nitro and feed him to Australian Crocodiles and i bet they are hungy for a 14 year old prick
yeah man lets go have a BBQ in his pc and then trash his tiny basment bedroom for the 1,000,000 backups of his hacks which he stole by buying them on his mum and dads credit card, man id love to know his phone number id call his mummy and daddy and tell him what a bad boy he has been

lol nitro let me say a few more things

1. you are never going to forget this even when your old and dying you'l still be thinking "in 2005/2006 i was the dumbest fucker on the internet  i whish i could turn back the time"

and

2. you cant and your still a little cocksucking prick that likes to pork fat chicks
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6737|Vermont
Ummm if that's his real name then an admin should probably delete it.
hoad47
+2|6739|Sydney
seriously .. wottya gunna do?.. if his name gets deleted.. he'll just make another one, which he probably already has.. all you can do is rely on punkbuster and EA to pick these cheats up.. this bloke is obviously an idiot... and he has a cheat.. who's to say that there arent another 500 or 1000 people doing the same as this dickhead.. if a 14 year loser can get.. anyone can..
Its a can of worms that EA and punkbuster probably dont want to open.. after seeing this i guess punkbuster must be a little deflated seeing as now everyone can know that  they do nothing to stop this kind of thing.. GREAT STUFF PB KEEP IT UP.. FKN LOSERS.
Ea is making a far bit of cash from this game with a expansion  (SF) that cost around 30 - 40 bux (AUD) and now charging for a what seems to be a good patch....
if they want this top game (battlefield 2) to become another cheat filled game like cs then they are going the right way about it.. maybe EA will start charging people 20 bux to download a new patch to some frikken wall hack or infinate health or some stupid thing..
I really cant understand their mentality

Last edited by hoad47 (2006-01-18 00:16:57)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6837|Cologne, Germany

guys, just let it go. 9 pages is more than enough. there are more impotant things in life than discussing the cheating habits of a 14-year-old.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6740|Malaga, EspaƱa
@B.Schuss,

Yeah i know, but how many times do we see an idiot post his own Hacks on this Forum? and its get funnier everyday still we are discovering more of this little prick.....like every game he plays he cheats and he's full of piracy. and he uses his PARENTS FREAKING CREDIT CARD! comon how many time do we see that ? an 14 year old prick full of shit. i think this must be a sticky one because we may not forget what this idiot has done to himself lol!
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6767|AUS, Canberra
i know his home phone number
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712

the_heart_attack wrote:

:shock: but his stats are back again...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6741|Branson, MO, USA

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

:shock: but his stats are back again...
Um, no they aren't:
http://bf2player.com/index.php?page=sta … t=43446023
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6772|Scotland!!!
BF2S doesnt upload caus his points have been reset and are under 100
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6844|-
I think this thread is about done. We know he cheated, his stats got reset, no need for further discussion.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard