Echo
WOoKie
+383|6711|The Netherlands
Just plain stupid lol, he was also the one that called chuy a noob in this topic. Funny how everyone starts flaming him for it. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=9694&p=1

Edit: did anyone notice nitro's new forum title?

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-11 13:48:51)

Echo
WOoKie
Just found this movie about nitro on bf2rankedservers.com, its posted by wooly-back-jack. http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/playuk.php?id=508213
lead_head
+15|6676
lol, class
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6743|The 70's

General-Echo wrote:

Btw i remember a topic about a glitch in karkand where you can get under the hotel and shoot out. Nitro reply to that saying something like he was looking for hacks and if someone could please sent this one to him... lol

Does anyone remember what the name of that topic was?
It was Karkand Exploit?????? http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=9208
But his post is gone, deleted?

good work on this guy, when you look at his stats you can see he was a lame padder also, check his favourite victim(86 kills) and worst enemy(41 kills). And those two guys, Nemesis and Bloodshed, their stats are might dodgy too.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6760|Human Meat Shield
I still can't believe this... that fucker killed me 4 times... All you need in that hack is the peoples name! That is why I don't believe in this 'I'm better than you -- look at my stats!' crap. Stats really don't tell anything but yourself on how YOU play. Think I'm gonna take my sig off. I'm pissed. No wonder I couldn't find that fucker and he was hitting me with one shot! I thought it was M95!
Rakasan
+7|6828|California, USA
what a loser, he could even get a good KDR even with the hacks
Echo
WOoKie

broncobullfrog wrote:

General-Echo wrote:

Btw i remember a topic about a glitch in karkand where you can get under the hotel and shoot out. Nitro reply to that saying something like he was looking for hacks and if someone could please sent this one to him... lol

Does anyone remember what the name of that topic was?
It was Karkand Exploit?????? http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=9208
But his post is gone, deleted?

good work on this guy, when you look at his stats you can see he was a lame padder also, check his favourite victim(86 kills) and worst enemy(41 kills). And those two guys, Nemesis and Bloodshed, their stats are might dodgy too.
Yep thats the one, i m mistaken obviously, i was talking about a guy named wonkeysummit looking for hacks.

Btw anyone noticed nitro's new forumtitle? Its: I Cheat. (nice one guys!).

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-11 15:55:45)

Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6676
How exactly did you find the unedited screenshot?
Echo
WOoKie
Well he posted it himself 3 times and after a few minutes he found out that wasnt too smart so he edited 2 of his posts and changed the screenshot that showed his hacks to the one with the white boxes on it. Here's the topic nitro made and he forgot to edit them like the other 2. Voodoochild undeleted it and closed it so it cant be altered. Check this link http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=10112 And copy paiste the url from the first post into a new screen and it ll show your the original screenshot with several hacks. (the idiot forgot to edit that one!)

Lucky for us xaven also managed to save a copy of the first screenshot and he posted it again exposing this idiot.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-11 17:19:45)

JoeMeal
+1|6684
I think i found the hack that this guy used... if someone could forward it to ea that would be great.... i donno how to

i hate hackers and the sooner they fix this one the better

[edited out, please don't link to known hacker websites...]
Echo
WOoKie

JoeMeal wrote:

I think i found the hack that this guy used... if someone could forward it to ea that would be great.... i donno how to

i hate hackers and the sooner they fix this one the better

[edited out, please don't link to known hacker websites...]
If he got his hacks there.... he's even dumber then i thought cause that guys hacks are detectable by punkbuster and he ask loads of money for em too.

Read all about msxsecurity here http://msxexposed.blogspot.com/
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6692
If there was a darwin award for social suicide, nitro would be a contender.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6778

hahah if you check his stats hes playing -right now-
if i was half crazy i'd make a fake account and go on a tking spree
Ziggy_79x
+4|6677
No he would be the unanimous winner. With 110% of the vote.
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6793|Sydney, Australia
lol man am i popular 2 pages already good if this got a sticky and also another forum already go me!!
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6839|-

nitro92 wrote:

lol man am i popular 2 pages already good if this got a sticky and also another forum already go me!!
Aren't you dead yet?
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6793|Sydney, Australia
dead? lol wtf who changed my forum title thingy used 2 b tehpwnzor nows its i cheat.
Maj.Do
+85|6743|good old CA
thats good
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6692

nitro92 wrote:

dead? lol wtf who changed my forum title thingy used 2 b tehpwnzor nows its i cheat.
Well, you do cheat, so i think its rather fitting.
ownership10
+9|6724

nitro92 wrote:

i have seen some asshats in my time, but this takes the cake...ps he forgot to mention his hacks on his badass l33t rig lol
REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6714|Pleasanton,CA
Why are all you guys so mad at this guy
This is a game if someone cheat your life wont end.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6735|Malaga, EspaƱa

nitro92 wrote:

well:

1. I screamed in a Post  ADMIN! CHANGE HIS TEHPWNZOR into TEHHAXOR, well it has been changed not exacltly what i said, but in the same direction
2. I Cheat, well u cheated.
3. Being a cheater was 1 mistake, but posting screens while cheats where active here on BF2s ....i think that makes u the dumbest cheater in the BF2 world...

So nitro91, u aint going to cry when ur stats are wiped will you? Coz think it like this ''Aaah EA fixed my cheating problem NOW I CAN START OVER AGAIN CLEAN!!! YEEEEE 350 HOURS Flushed down the toilet but hell now i can start clean''
lead_head
+15|6676

nitro92 wrote:

lol man am i popular
No you are a cock.
Echo
WOoKie

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

nitro92 wrote:

well:

1. I screamed in a Post  ADMIN! CHANGE HIS TEHPWNZOR into TEHHAXOR, well it has been changed not exacltly what i said, but in the same direction
2. I Cheat, well u cheated.
3. Being a cheater was 1 mistake, but posting screens while cheats where active here on BF2s ....i think that makes u the dumbest cheater in the BF2 world...

So nitro91, u aint going to cry when ur stats are wiped will you? Coz think it like this ''Aaah EA fixed my cheating problem NOW I CAN START OVER AGAIN CLEAN!!! YEEEEE 350 HOURS Flushed down the toilet but hell now i can start clean''
It was first changed by one of the mods in TEHNOOBZORZ and when i looked again it said: I CHEAT.

I m surprized you re still showing your face around here, in case you didnt know it yet 99% of the ppl here hate hackers so stfu little boy and go and do your homework like mommy's good boy.

Ow yea, loads of ppl have reported you to ea and there's a fair chance your stats will be wiped so take a good long look at your stats...... now they are still there. LOL

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-12 03:30:19)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6833|Cologne, Germany

I am surprised he thought nothing would happen after having posted those screenies here.

While cheating may not be considered a crime by the law, most gamers don't like cheaters that much either.

I wonder how many cheaters are among the BF2s.com community...If only 5% of all gamers registered here cheated, that would still be around 400 people..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard