unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

krazed wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

i refuse to buy a game where i have to keep paying for it, i pay top dollar for it once and thats enough
Plenty of games out there for you then. For me, I'm going to take my first real dive into the paycard system, and probably move on to something else this fall.
are you going to get it then?
Er, yeah.

Played for a few hours, and just feels like another RPG*. I don't really understand the combo system yet, so am just mashing attack buttons until the enemies in front of me are automatically dead. I've had to set the graphics down some for my A64-3500+/6800 Ultra rig, so can't comment much on that. The control scheme is obscenely oriented towards the WSAD/right hand mouse configuration, which is always a hassle for me when I get new games. Gotta reconfigure the controls and then remember where I put them.

*I'll have a much better impression once I branch out from the city and away from 'noob island.' The game's over 26GB, so that should be something.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-05-26 02:38:19)

Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5817|Fattest Country in the world.
I wrote a little about Conan on my blog. Although I haven't played it myself, many of my internatonal acquaintances have been involved in BETA / got the game.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

krazed wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Plenty of games out there for you then. For me, I'm going to take my first real dive into the paycard system, and probably move on to something else this fall.
are you going to get it then?
Er, yeah.

Played for a few hours, and just feels like another RPG*. I don't really understand the combo system yet, so am just mashing attack buttons until the enemies in front of me are automatically dead. I've had to set the graphics down some for my A64-3500+/6800 Ultra rig, so can't comment much on that. The control scheme is obscenely oriented towards the WSAD/right hand mouse configuration, which is always a hassle for me when I get new games. Gotta reconfigure the controls and then remember where I put them.

*I'll have a much better impression once I branch out from the city and away from 'noob island.' The game's over 26GB, so that should be something.
what server do you play on?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

krazed wrote:

what server do you play on?
deathwhisper pvp
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6547
I don't have the game, but they did give me https://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5016/chugchugchugxa9.png!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you plan on getting drunk, you better be wearing a cape.

Last edited by iNeedUrFace4Soup (2008-05-27 00:53:14)

https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5817|Fattest Country in the world.
Conan just surpassed 400,000 Subscribers... Server capacity still not met (Servers are capable of 600 - 700,000 players).
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
the drinking cape gets you free drinks i think lol
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5999
I know this is necropost, but did not feel like making a new thread - I play it, enjoying it, got a 52 bear shaman (sort of melee healer), 52 guardian (tank) and a 44 barbarian who speaks for himself. In any case, the game is filled to the brim with bugs, runs shit on Ati cards (At most I get 40-50 fps in the starting areas, then it goes to hell). I bought the CE and have got some buddy keys, so if anyone wants one, pm me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard