Which is better, Subway or Quiznos

Subway65%65% - 28
Quiznos34%34% - 15
Total: 43
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

Obviously Subway, it is just the epitome of awesome sandwiches
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

hmm lets see shall i buy a $5 footlong with nothing on it or buy a fattttty that tastes 10x better for the same price..............
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6180|Wisconsin
Quiznos.
avman633
+116|6366
Subway
Mutantbear

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

hmm lets see shall i buy a $5 footlong with nothing on it or buy a fattttty that tastes 10x better for the same price..............
$5 Footlong is longggggggggggggggggg
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
I was looking for a picture, but is it possible in all of the internet there is no single image of the 5 dollar footlong hand gesture?
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5937
Dang I miss America, can't wait till summer vacation when I always go back for 6 weeks.

I'd say Subway is better. At first Quisnos was better but now Subway has more healthy and varied choises.

I always take the Chicken, Bacon 'n' Ranch with mustard, onions, red peppers, and a Coke. /win
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
Quiznos?
i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Dang I miss America, can't wait till summer vacation when I always go back for 6 weeks.

I'd say Subway is better. At first Quisnos was better but now Subway has more healthy and varied choises.

I always take the Chicken, Bacon 'n' Ranch with mustard, onions, red peppers, and a Coke. /win
lol so not true. jesus christ are you guys even talking about the same subway as me? everyone i know knows that it's full of fail

blimpie sucks balls and even they are better than subway

Last edited by Eye-GiZzLe (2008-05-18 11:13:47)

Mutantbear

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

lol so not true. jesus christ are you guys even talking about the same subway as me? everyone i know knows that it's full of fail

Blimpie does suck balls but i cant stand quiznos mostly by the principle of their ads, most of them are spent just cutting down subway and i cant stand it, if they made better sandwiches than subway then they wouldnt have to do that
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
I've yet to have a Quiznos as it isn't really nearby. Subway is nice
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Obviously not, I've never had anything bad from subway.
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6723|Oregon
subways healthful eating shit is a marketing scam.

quiznos is better, but was always more expensive, but now they have their 5$ regular sub deal or something so its not so bad.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

subways healthful eating shit is a marketing scam.
lol. very lol. Perhaps you haven't heard of the guy who lost over 200lb by eating mainly only Subways? Oh, and did you know that many Sub of the Days have less fat than a Milky Way? ....

Last edited by kylef (2008-05-18 11:19:15)

i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

Mutantsteak wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Blimpie does suck balls but i cant stand quiznos mostly by the principle of their ads, most of them are spent just cutting down subway and i cant stand it, if they made better sandwiches than subway then they wouldnt have to do that
you've obviously never eaten at quiznos if you think subway is higher quality
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6134

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

you've obviously never eaten at quiznos if you think subway is higher quality
Eaten at both. I like the mass of lettuce on Quizno's. I'm obviously not as manly as you because I like things other than meat between bread. Granted, Meat is good, but by itself? No thanks.

Both fail equally. Pogy's wins.
i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

NateWiese wrote:

[ I'm obviously not as manly as you because I like things other than meat between bread. Granted, Meat is good, but by itself? No thanks.
k
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
I seem to have misplaced my carecup, but imagine it being here:
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6550|UK

Foot long subgay anyday.

wait
Mutantbear

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I seem to have misplaced my carecup, but imagine it being here:
\Z/ I found it but it apears to be full
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

Quiznos is barely better, but more expensive.

Either wawy both of these places are a thousand times better than most other "fast food" type places.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6193|14072
Quiznos is so much better.

Quiznos actually has meat on their subs, while Subway has no meat and a salad instead
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
Never had a Quiznos, so I abstain.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5933|Somewhere out in Space
Subway is pathetic.  I first tried eating at subway, and i first thought it okay.  Mind you i needed every sauce and a lot of pickles before i could taste anything, but it was okay.  Then one day i find myself hungry with a quiznos nearby, but no subway in sight.  1 sandwich later, i swore to never buy anything from subway again.  Chicken Carbonara is made of , it is all i get, but occasionally i try others and they are just as good.  They may be a dollar more for the same size, but i think it's fair considering half your sub is meat and it's twice as wide. 

Also, lol at people thinking subway is healthy because some fat guy ate there and EXERCISED to lose the weight.  God dammit if you eat something that fucking bland you deserve to lose weight, and people could just eat a salad and save 5 bucks to get the same results.
i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Subway is pathetic.  I first tried eating at subway, and i first thought it okay.  Mind you i needed every sauce and a lot of pickles before i could taste anything, but it was okay.  Then one day i find myself hungry with a quiznos nearby, but no subway in sight.  1 sandwich later, i swore to never buy anything from subway again.  Chicken Carbonara is made of , it is all i get, but occasionally i try others and they are just as good.  They may be a dollar more for the same size, but i think it's fair considering half your sub is meat and it's twice as wide. 

Also, lol at people thinking subway is healthy because some fat guy ate there and EXERCISED to lose the weight.  God dammit if you eat something that fucking bland you deserve to lose weight, and people could just eat a salad and save 5 bucks to get the same results.
/thread

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard