Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
Is anyone else getting this recently?

It seems to happen to me completely randomly at the end of rounds. And I know that if you get a badge in that round before logout, it doesn't register in BFHQ, is it the same with points?

It's really starting to get annoying. And also, BF2s won't update my points, and neither will bf2stats.nl or bf2player..
#rekt
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6280|Mo Val, Cali
Yeah everyone is gtetting that so something's up with ea, idk about badges or stats not recording though but I wouln't doubt it with this.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|6001|London ㋛

Same mate, it's a fucking epidemic, i had it with a couple o'badges(That didn't register), got error reading from server 10 times in a row yesterday and me and 3lmo were just playing on death@dalian and everyone CTD'd, bad link or something to ea's main bf2 server or something.

Last edited by Ec0li (2008-05-17 10:09:47)

iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6658
points are registered.

i played 5h, all registered, but had the logout after every finished round. quite annoying, because i have to restart bf2 too. relogin isnt enough, because gfx settings are screwed then.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6181|Wisconsin
Yup, same problem, even when I play mods.
xxCaptainBlackxx
♥♦♣♠♥♦♣
+47|6646|internet
same here
The most annoying thing is when i log in again and join the game all my graphic settings is low ,but in options its set to high
Its f***g annoying!

Last edited by xxCaptainBlackxx (2008-05-17 09:47:17)

Longbow
+163|6648|Odessa, Ukraine
same here
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6305|The | Netherlands

Ec0li wrote:

Same mate, it's a fucking epidemic, i had it with a couple o'badges, got error reading from server 10 times in a row yesterday and me and 3lmo were just playing on death@dalian and everyone CTD'd, bad link or something to ea's main bf2 server or something.
Ya terrible, not worth playing currently.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!
I doubt EA will even bother fixing it, It's really frustrating when you get it 3 or 4 rounds in a row, and then when you finally don't get it, half of the server does and it ruins the next round.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6740|Great Wall
All the time.. usually the moment when I get disconnected is the one when I stop playing BF2 on that day. I cannot be bothered to join a server again.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6482|Somewhere else

that.. and the booster packs now no longer work for me....

dur dur dur.  thanks EA
Wallpaper
+303|5996|The pool
Im getting it every once in a while, it doesnt bother me TOO much, but what bothers me is that it resets my graphics, and to get them back to normal I have to log in and out 3 times, changing the GFX each time. If it happens more than once (thankfully I usually get it only once) I will change servers, and then I dont have any problems
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!

Wallpaper wrote:

Im getting it every once in a while, it doesnt bother me TOO much, but what bothers me is that it resets my graphics, and to get them back to normal I have to log in and out 3 times, changing the GFX each time. If it happens more than once (thankfully I usually get it only once) I will change servers, and then I dont have any problems
Just hit "quit" when you get the error and open bf2 again and you won't get the glitched graphics settings
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone
I get this almost every time a round had finished.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
wongydude
+7|5986
It's pretty funny coz it happens on singleplayer too actually. That is, if you're using an online account.
Wallpaper
+303|5996|The pool

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Wallpaper wrote:

Just hit "quit" when you get the error and open bf2 again and you won't get the glitched graphics settings
Really? Thanks <3
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6579|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
So im not the only one whos gfx are getting fuxxored after that bug...hope Ea/Dice at least do something to fix that...if they dont give us a patch, i dont care...but that bug....ANNOYING as hell!
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas
I feared this is the beginning of BF2's servers being shut down. But I stowed away that conspiracy theory for another day.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6579|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

I feared this is the beginning of BF2's servers being shut down. But I stowed away that conspiracy theory for another day.
It wouldnt even amaze me that Ea would just let the server deteriorate so we leave the game...but its not even them who are hosting those server...its gamespy...so we should burn gamespy down....NAO!
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

It wouldnt even amaze me that Ea would just let the server deteriorate so we leave the game...but its not even them who are hosting those server...its gamespy...so we should burn gamespy down....NAO!
Wonder if other GameSpy online games are experiencing problems. Or someone down at HQ spilt coffee on the BF2 server. Suuuuurre. EA at work more like.
i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

there will be riots in the street if they pull some shit like that
Wallpaper
+303|5996|The pool

Roger Lesboules wrote:

So im not the only one whos gfx are getting fuxxored after that bug...hope Ea/Dice at least do something to fix that...if they dont give us a patch, i dont care...but that bug....ANNOYING as hell!
Happens when I change/remove/add a prefix to my name too

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Wonder if other GameSpy online games are experiencing problems. Or someone down at HQ spilt coffee on the BF2 server. Suuuuurre. EA at work more like.
I know last time there was the error connecting with server epidemic it effected the 2142 players too
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6371
maby, its the end of bf2 as we know it
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

there will be riots in the street if they pull some shit like that
Lez do it.
#rekt
G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
+24|6193|Contae Chorcaí | Éire

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Wonder if other GameSpy online games are experiencing problems.
Yes they are, my FSX game is having problems logging in too, its only the Gamespy servers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard