Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6505|Gogledd Cymru

I don't hate anything really, just dislike certain people.
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6377|Vancouver
Most notably in my mind right now is the Conservative Party of Canada. Naturally, one thing isn't going to satisfy what I dislike, but everyone must have long lists.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6478|A W S M F O X
Fanatical religious types.

France.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6771|Scotland

specops10-4 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Wow, so many disgustingly strong homophobes around here. Nice to see inolerance taking over this world.
This is one of the things I hate.  No, I don't hate gays or any group overall, maybe individuals within the group, or I may disagree with a group, but I will never hate a group (1 exception but I wont go into detail.)

What I do hate however is that people think this world is coming to an end, oh the humanity!  Intolerance, cruelty and other horrible things are on a dramatic rise!  No...  it is actually on an incredible decrease, its just that we hear about every little bad thing that is happening in the world.
The world isn't coming to an end. Intolerance is decreasing; but as you can see just from this thread, it's clearly still rife with ignorant kids. What the fuck is wrong with a homosexual?

I just see so many narrow minded people on this forum that it makes me sick. Open your eyes, the world is not fucking black and white.

And Lucien.... You have a more narrow minded view than any of these guys here, it's like fascism all over again. You hate people who think outside the box of science? What the hell.... Just because they don't think as rationally as you doesn't mean they are inferior to you or doing something wrong; let them worship their God, believe in their superstitions, because I am pretty sure that most of them can cope with life and don't go around kicking people because they don't think like they do. No human being, for one instant, can think rationally forever. It is physically impossible.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6668

Zimmer wrote:

And Lucien.... You have a more narrow minded view than any of these guys here, it's like fascism all over again. You hate people who think outside the box of science? What the hell.... Just because they don't think as rationally as you doesn't mean they are inferior to you or doing something wrong; let them worship their God, believe in their superstitions, because I am pretty sure that most of them can cope with life and don't go around kicking people because they don't think like they do. No human being, for one instant, can think rationally forever. It is physically impossible.
I don't hate those people, I hate that particular flaw. Hating people for such a thing would be a waste of time without any positive results. If anything, a lack of people thinking and acting rationally only makes my life easier. And yes, given the thread title and my post, I did word that incorrectly. So no, it's not fascism, no matter how strongly I feel for those philosophies I do not want restrictions of freedom - that would be failing to see the bigger picture.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6771|Scotland

It's only a flaw because you see one in it. So having other than rational thoughts is a flaw in a human being? Wow...
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5850|Australia
people who have a bag next to them on the seat on the bus, and when you ask for the seat, they point way up the back of the bus to a seat next to some really fat guy

or public transport in general
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6771|Scotland

Done.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard