{NOS}PUFFaROACH
+0|6768

OrangeHound wrote:

{NOS}PUFFaROACH wrote:

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/puffaroach/spm.jpg[/img]
As you can see my SPM is at 1.93 so WTF is wrong here???
Assuming that your BF2 player ID is {NOS}puffaroach, then your stats show a Best Round Score of 1,159 on Sharqi Pennensula.  That score is viewed as achievable only with hacking, glitching, or cheating ... so BF2s filters out your stats.
It would be said that you are very quick to judge. I didnt cheat to get that score it was due to a no rules clan battle. Witch is not cheating as there was no padding involved. If EA doesnt veiw this as cheating then why does the website dedicated to keeping stats veiwable have there own rules even tho they are different than BF2? Can anyone suggest a second best website that has different rules then BF2S?
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6650|Washington DC

{NOS}PUFFaROACH wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

{NOS}PUFFaROACH wrote:

http://www.freewebs.com/puffaroach/spm.jpg
As you can see my SPM is at 1.93 so WTF is wrong here???
Assuming that your BF2 player ID is {NOS}puffaroach, then your stats show a Best Round Score of 1,159 on Sharqi Pennensula.  That score is viewed as achievable only with hacking, glitching, or cheating ... so BF2s filters out your stats.
It would be said that you are very quick to judge. I didnt cheat to get that score it was due to a no rules clan battle. Witch is not cheating as there was no padding involved. If EA doesnt veiw this as cheating then why does the website dedicated to keeping stats veiwable have there own rules even tho they are different than BF2? Can anyone suggest a second best website that has different rules then BF2S?
I wasn't there, so I have no idea how you managed to get 1,159 in a single round on Sharqi ... but, I do know that EA has reset the stats of dozens of players who have Best Round Scores over 400 or 500 (they have claimed that if a server and its players are following the Terms of Service & Ranked Server Rules, then this is the maximum score that a player can get in a round).

In any event, on this site I believe that we filter out a person's stats if their Best Round is over 1000.

As for an alternative, here you go:
http://bf2player.com/index.php?page=sta … t=49619726

Out of curiosity, how was the server set up that would allow such a high score?
todmessiah
+2|5834|Liverpool UK
I originally started this thread,

My SPM is now BELOW 60.00 and my stats have returned..............

todmessiah
+2|5834|Liverpool UK
My stats did return after many hours of idling. You were correct about the filer for SPM. Once I was below 60.00 my stats returned to bf2s.

The funny thing though I became NUMBER ONE in the WORLD for Relative Command Score AND NUMBER ONE for SPM in the UK.........

Serendipity comes to mind

https://www.todclan.net/rank.gif
RAW-GWFitch
+0|5858

OrangeHound wrote:

{NOS}PUFFaROACH wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

I wasn't there, so I have no idea how you managed to get 1,159 in a single round on Sharqi ... but, I do know that EA has reset the stats of dozens of players who have Best Round Scores over 400 or 500 (they have claimed that if a server and its players are following the Terms of Service & Ranked Server Rules, then this is the maximum score that a player can get in a round).

In any event, on this site I believe that we filter out a person's stats if their Best Round is over 1000.

As for an alternative, here you go:
http://bf2player.com/index.php?page=stats&show=all&account=49619726

Out of curiosity, how was the server set up that would allow such a high score?
I am in the same boat.  I was in a Dragon Valley server about 4-5 months ago and left my computer with me logged in.  Came back hours later and saw my states.  I contacted EA and they never replied.  I just want to make sure I'm understanding right that I will never be able to view my stats again.  If you look at the rest of my stats you will see I'm not that great a player.  I really like your site but if I can't view my stats there is no point in coming back.  My PID is 103844900.  I appreciate everything you all do to run the server and know it is a lot of work and would love to use it to veiw my stats but if not I understand and won't bother you anymore.  Have a great day.
Trooper_GB
+1|6441
thanks orangehound

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard