todmessiah
+2|5804|Liverpool UK
My stats were hacked a few weeks ago. And to cut a long story short, EA partially resored them. I kept my 3 stars, but lost all my medals and time played etc. Last week when i was checking my score on BF2s.com I had the message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This player has been looked up and found to have less than 100 global points.
BF2S.com does not track players with less than 100 points.
This player is due for an update in 05:59:59.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However when I look at my stats using the ingame BFHQ I still have my 233,000+ points.
I contacted EA and told them my problem. The last "My Info" reply from was :

Hello again Peter,
We have no control over what is displayed on BF2S.com, as it is an independent site that simply pulls stats from the central stats database. I'm not sure why the stats would not be displayed properly there, but that is not something that we can resolve from our end. I can confirm that according to the central stats server (and presumably your BFHQ), your stats are displaying correctly and you have access to your unlocks. You may want to contact the administrator of the website to see if he knows why the stats on his site would not be updating properly.
Take care,

EA Rep Mike H.
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

My ingame name is -=ToD=-Messiah and the link to my stats is http://bf2s.com/player/43618874/

They are displayed here >>  http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … t=43618874

Have a look at my BFHQ image to see if there is something which is triggering the blockage of my stats....

https://todclan.net/large.jpg

Can you guys help me please as EA have passed me to here, as you can see.

Last edited by todmessiah (2008-05-09 07:23:57)

todmessiah
+2|5804|Liverpool UK
Ive also noticed that sometimes at the end of a round my connection to the server just goes. I was awarded a medal which was not in BFHQ. Im really pi**ed off with this
todmessiah
+2|5804|Liverpool UK
I recieved this off EA Games.....

Hello again Peter,

I read over the thread, and chuyskywalker is most likely correct that the
filters on his site are locking the stats out from displaying, due to
statistical anomaly. Unfortunately, we have a tool that only has limited
functionality, as far as adjusting stats go (the Battlefield 2142 has much
greater functionality, allowing us to edit just about everything), and we
restored what we could to the profiles affected. The admin for BF2S.com may
need to adjust his filters/coding if profiles such as yours are to appear on
his website. I am very sorry about any inconvenience this causes you.

Take care,

EA Rep Mike H.
Player Relations

Chuyskywalker, Can you help please, Im really stuck. Asking EA to restore me again will not solve the problem, it will just happen again.
Electronic Arts
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6620|Washington DC

The filter criteria that is locking you out is based on a high total score and a low time played (e.g. 100 points per minute played) .. so it looks to BF2s that you have hacked stats.  If you keep playing you will quickly get below the threshold and your stats will display again on BF2s.
todmessiah
+2|5804|Liverpool UK
I was partially restored by EA after a server hack. Can these filters be adjusted at BF2s.com as EA suggest? As you can see genuine stats are being affected by these filters.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Well, that is at the discretion of Chuy, and if he put it in place to stop padded accounts being shown (I believe it was to do with the non-stop "top-worthless 10" crap on the leaderboards), then I doubt hes going to take it away.

As OH says, it will work after a while when your SPM levels off....currently its on 98. I dont know what the filter is set at, but Im guessing around 50 if its not 100.
OrangeHound

todmessiah wrote:

I was partially restored by EA after a server hack. Can these filters be adjusted at BF2s.com as EA suggest? As you can see genuine stats are being affected by these filters.
We are aware of the issue, but unfortunately the size of BF2s is likely one of the reasons why the hacks happen  ... that is, people want to see their scores in the top 10 and brag to their other 1337 hacker friends.   EA has put in filters, and we have put in filters.
todmessiah
+2|5804|Liverpool UK
So what do I do?
I am a loyal EA customer, a clanleader of an international clan, a PsB master ban list conributer, a PBBans streaming game server admin and have played BF2 since day One and was playing BFV before that. I see myself as a loyal EA customer having bought three copies of BF2, ( I have kids) two copies of BF2142, two copies of Spec Forces and have paid for Armored Fury, Northern Strike, Crysis and Euro Forces. I believe I have put a lot of my hard earned cash into the EA coffers. I have contacted EA many times with PB screenies and server logs of hackers that thankfully EA have acted on. I have had a very active part in getting hackers off many servers and having their stats zapped

So what do I do?
Are you saying the hackers win and the EA customers lose?
I'm at the point where I will decide shortly if EA games can provide adequate security and support for me and my 50 clanmembers, when genuine players like myself are affected in this way.
Should I move to another game in which I wont feel cheated by EA, not by what EA have done, but what they have not done.

-=ToD=-MeSSiah
www.ToDClan.net

Last edited by todmessiah (2008-05-10 15:30:54)

tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

todmessiah wrote:

So what do I do?
I am a loyal EA customer, a clanleader of an international clan, a PsB master ban list conributer, a PBBans streaming game server admin and have played BF2 since day One and was playing BFV before that. I see myself as a loyal EA customer having bought three copies of BF2, ( I have kids) two copies of BF2142, two copies of Spec Forces and have paid for Armored Fury, Northern Strike, Crysis and Euro Forces. I believe I have put a lot of my hard earned cash into the EA coffers. I have contacted EA many times with PB screenies and server logs of hackers that thankfully EA have acted on. I have had a very active part in getting hackers off many servers and having their stats zapped

So what do I do?
Are you saying the hackers win and the EA customers lose?
I'm at the point where I will decide shortly if EA games can provide adequate security and support for me and my 50 clanmembers, when genuine players like myself are affected in this way.
Should I move to another game in which I wont feel cheated by EA, not by what EA have done, but what they have not done.

-=ToD=-MeSSiah
www.ToDClan.net
Mate, you keep pushing only one side of this, and you keep pushing shit onto the admins here at BF2s... you need to understand, that the filters are there to PREVENT the hackers "Winning" and by allowing you to go through the filters, it would have to allow alot of the other hacked user names to come through... I feel for you that you got hacked... but as orange said, just play for a while, and your stats will come through the filters... Just be patient...
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
todmessiah
+2|5804|Liverpool UK
I hear you saying keep playing, but give me a guesstimate of how long for....... I'm more pi**ed off at the fact that EA have not sorted out hackers onto their servers, and dont say you wouldn't be pi**ed off big time if it were you.

So forgive me for giving EA shit, I think they deserve it sometimes
OrangeHound

todmessiah wrote:

I believe I have put a lot of my hard earned cash into the EA coffers.
BF2S is not EA.  This site is just a volunteer gaming community that provides a quality environment for gamers ...  for all the money you've spent, I don't believe you have put any money into the BF2s coffers.

todmessiah wrote:

I hear you saying keep playing, but give me a guesstimate of how long for....
I believe that your Score Per Minute needs to be under 60 before your stats are acceptable to BF2S (which is a rather generous upper limit).
todmessiah
+2|5804|Liverpool UK
So would you suggest idling for long periods to reduce it?
OrangeHound

todmessiah wrote:

So would you suggest idling for long periods to reduce it?
Sure ... or just have fun and play some more.
todmessiah
+2|5804|Liverpool UK
I suppose thats what EA said initially (in a round about way) by saying to leave it for a couple of weeks...... I thought they were just fobbing me off. Maybe they should have just said what you guys said about the way to resolve it in the first place, and that way I would have understood it better.

Cheers
todmessiah
+2|5804|Liverpool UK
One last thing guys............ Where do I view my SPM as I am unable to use BF2s.com and Im not sure where to locate it in my BFHQ
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

AFAIK, its not shown...then again, I never use BFHQ. It is on BF2player though.

If you really want to do it in BFHQ, just convert your time to minutes and divide your global score by it. Yep, calculators ftw.

Last edited by Snake (2008-05-11 06:59:09)

todmessiah
+2|5804|Liverpool UK
Ive found it........ Its below #2 victim in the combat section of BFHQ........ Im on 93.26 at the moment.....
Man Ive got some idling to do
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Why idle? Just play the game...because unless you are going to maintain a 50+ SPM, it will come down regardless. If your average SPM over the next few hours of gameplay is as high as 5, then its still going to drop drastically.
Idling = kidnap target
todmessiah
+2|5804|Liverpool UK
To be honest, Im not bothered about my score in that way..... Ive played a couple of thousand hours already and I just want it visible.
doug1988
spank that azz.
+146|5829|Nibiru in a far away galaxy
After I made 3 star general I stopped playing , old and boring now and I have almost all my medals except vehicles and my medal of valor witch I might try and get , but eh. so who really cares about the game and there stats ? not me

Last edited by doug1988 (2008-05-11 08:11:43)

todmessiah
+2|5804|Liverpool UK
I need the stats to verify my integrity. I kick and ban loads of cheaters and to have my stats not showing gives ammunition to the ones I kick, and their friends........
{NOS}PUFFaROACH
+0|6737
I'm on month 2 of my stats not showing up. I have been playing every other day but my stats on BF2S still say I'm under 100 points.....What Else can I do?

Last edited by {NOS}PUFFaROACH (2008-05-16 18:09:37)

todmessiah
+2|5804|Liverpool UK
My stats are not showuing yet so Orangehound told me I need to reduce my score per minute (SPM) to less than 60.00
My SPM was on 100+ about a week ago. As you can see from the image below, it is now dropping as I have spent a few hours idling rather than playing. It drops quite quickly and as the guys said, its due to a filter in BF2s.com which stops the stats being displayed if players have a SPM over 60.

Its to prevent hackers wallowing at their score. Im in the same boat as you at the moment, but Im getting there by idling.

https://todclan.net/60.gif

This is my current SPM and it has only taken about 10 hours to get it down.

Last edited by todmessiah (2008-05-17 02:43:08)

{NOS}PUFFaROACH
+0|6737
http://www.freewebs.com/puffaroach/spm.jpg
As you can see my SPM is at 1.93 so WTF is wrong here???
OrangeHound

{NOS}PUFFaROACH wrote:

http://www.freewebs.com/puffaroach/spm.jpg
As you can see my SPM is at 1.93 so WTF is wrong here???
Assuming that your BF2 player ID is {NOS}puffaroach, then your stats show a Best Round Score of 1,159 on Sharqi Pennensula.  That score is viewed as achievable only with hacking, glitching, or cheating ... so BF2s filters out your stats.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard