CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6518
I just got a ping pong table and me and my brother play a lot now.  i love it tbh.  anyone else play?

we usually play up to 11 and have a series or something and usually say winner gets to play gta4 after so we dont fight over it.  or we play sting pong which is really fun if u dont suck

so, who loves ping pong?
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6202|14072
Beer pong?

I like playing ping pong.. I just suck at it
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6518

Runs_with_sciss0rs wrote:

Beer pong?

I like playing ping pong.. I just suck at it
oh yes, beer pong is a good one too, just havent played it in a while, the new table should see some use to it tho
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6716
I used to play all the time.  Honestly, I'm the best ping pong player i know of, not that I know many ping pong players.
I have a Kettler table.

Last edited by Deadmonkiefart (2008-05-05 20:24:48)

N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5941|Somewhere out in Space
In b4 someone reveals they are chinese.
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6551|Washington
I drank 2 can of pop today, it was good. Does anyone else drink 2 cans of pop in a day? WHO CARES!...
The_Lance_117
CANADA STRONG
+110|5947|CANADA
I bet I could own any one of you. Then, you can't call people nicknames for a week. (LOST)
Really. I can. I'm so good I play with a paddle that has two different rubbers on each side.
My mom was #2 in ping-pong in Illinois before we moved.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

Go watch it canadian loser. Watch it naow!!!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
oChaos.Haze
+90|6448
Here's what you do when it gets mundane. 

Have 4 guys.  2 per side.  It becomes a lot like volleyball, but instead, each side has two touches before it has to cross the net.  So it's just like normal ping pong but each side gets a set and a slam if they can do it right. 

Then you make all bounces legal.  So if they slam it and it hits the wall behind you and then bounces back and touches their side and falls, you score.  Trust me you can get some amazing games of slam and save going.

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2008-05-05 21:23:32)

N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
Watch it out there

']['error
Banned
+630|6654|The Netherlands
ping?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
pong?
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6683|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
If you play back handed or with your "Wrong" hand can you call it Pong-Ping?

What will you be called if you play with yourself?
bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland

Spider1980 wrote:

I drank 2 can of pop today, it was good. Does anyone else drink 2 cans of pop in a day? WHO CARES!...
Obviously everyone in the thread does. Damn you're a complete cunt. That is all.

Anyway back on topic: I used to play a fair bit, got a kettler table at home. My mate had a table in his garden as well. We used to have some jokes rallies, wit hlike diving winners and stuff. Now summer is approaching we probably will again
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6239|NSW, Australia

what the hell is a can of pop

a guy at my work is the top ping pong player in his university, they have a comp or something
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6551|Washington

Nappy wrote:

Can of pop with a soda pop top: http://sodapoptops.com/soda-pop-tops-can-covers.php
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5984|England

Nappy wrote:

lol
avman633
+116|6374
I've got a ping pong table too. It's fun
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6499|Gogledd Cymru

1927 wrote:

Masturbation
VaLzbeStoNeD
+17|6146

1927 wrote:

Dong-Pong?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

VaLzbeStoNeD wrote:

1927 wrote:

Dong-Pong?
Correct.

And unlike ping pong, with dong-pong you can play with 2 balls.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
As long as they dont touch that is.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6629|Medford, WI

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Here's what you do when it gets mundane. 

Have 4 guys.  2 per side.  It becomes a lot like volleyball, but instead, each side has two touches before it has to cross the net.  So it's just like normal ping pong but each side gets a set and a slam if they can do it right. 

Then you make all bounces legal.  So if they slam it and it hits the wall behind you and then bounces back and touches their side and falls, you score.  Trust me you can get some amazing games of slam and save going.
not even lieing, me and my friends have done that, my friend would just pop it up and i would kill it every time, we also had a wall right near the table so we would slap it off of that
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6518
lol i've been watching some videos of Yiyong Fan (top player in the us, maybe the world, he has 9 straight national championships ) the pros are so good its ridiculous

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard