Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
https://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff34/Blade4509/279372_460s.jpg
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
nah
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
jkjk <3

Seriously though if you ever come out of WH you might die like the rest of the moonies
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Adams_BJ
I've been out of the wormhole for a while lol. Only spent about a week in there
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
CC-Marley
+407|6828
1 drone?
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6721|Ireland | Monaghan

Guys killing him would've killed the drones, he probably recalled that last one.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
kypp durron
Interstellar Brotherhood of Gravediggers
The 0rphanage
Dominix (Battleship)
Ogre I

Gallente w/ T1 drone, Scrub
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6721|Ireland | Monaghan

c
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Adams_BJ
got a kill with a red archon on the field. That was a surprise

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2012-04-08 06:40:35)

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
KB link or it didn't happen...
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom

Blade4509 wrote:

KB link or it didn't happen...
Tu Stultus Es
Adams_BJ
Adams_BJ
this is still a great game
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Adams_BJ
holy space balls D:
Adams_BJ

some of those more modern looking UIs are quite sexy.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
Dude they are trying WAY too hard. So many people just like it the way it is. Though I guess if they didn't change something the game would die.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
from the perspective of someone that has tried about 11 eve trials, i can safely say that the UI is - in comparison to most other mmo's - total fucking suckage. it's a major thing that puts new players off the game. it's indecipherable. the text fails and sucks miserably (or it did for me, anyway, total squint-o-vision). it's also ugly looking and makes you feel like you're playing an elaborate version of microsoft excel, or some other part of the office suite. furthermore the way your ui interacts with combat, i.e. click one missile button and leave it on, is totally fucking boring and not really very engaging at all. as someone that has tried at eve many times, loving its macro-gameplay concepts and design principles, i can safely say that the ui is shite.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Adams_BJ

Uzique wrote:

from the perspective of someone that has tried about 11 eve trials, i can safely say that the UI is - in comparison to most other mmo's - total fucking suckage. it's a major thing that puts new players off the game. it's indecipherable. the text fails and sucks miserably (or it did for me, anyway, total squint-o-vision). it's also ugly looking and makes you feel like you're playing an elaborate version of microsoft excel, or some other part of the office suite. furthermore the way your ui interacts with combat, i.e. click one missile button and leave it on, is totally fucking boring and not really very engaging at all. as someone that has tried at eve many times, loving its macro-gameplay concepts and design principles, i can safely say that the ui is shite.
I agreed about the whole "click on missile, wait to die" thing until I fought other people. I know back in the day you kept on comparing it back to WoW and arena and what-not, but intense pvp (a la arena style pvp) is every bit as complex, if not more. Ingame wise and out of game wise.

I know that's a bit of a tangent, but throwing it out there.
Volatile
+252|6704|Sextupling in Empire

This fucking market is out of control right now.

How bad it's going to get with the incoming changes is anybodies guess, but it should be an interesting roller coaster.

I would also like to reiterate that starting new accounts blows HARD.
Volatile

Also, if CCP nerfs command links before my alt is trained in the next 3 months..... rage o'clock
Adams_BJ
I'll take your accounts.
Volatile

Naw, i couldn't give anyone my accounts, but i could give my isk away.

Send me any amount over 1b and i'll send 5x back kinda deal wink wink...
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5999|...

Uzique wrote:

Learning curve is ridiculous as well. I played the game for 5-6 months and I really understood only a tiny bit of how everything worked. Not to mention that it takes at least a year to become remotely useful in pvp.
inane little opines

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard