FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6513|so randum

Blade4509 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

jump into the bf2s channel next time you're on
... and you can jump off a cliff ted. My alliance is far from shitty. It may not be at a million members like yours but that doesn't make it any better or worse.
jokes
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13rin
+977|6492

FatherTed wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

... and you can jump off a cliff ted. My alliance is far from shitty. It may not be at a million members like yours but that doesn't make it any better or worse.
jokes
Will do!
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5521|America

DBBrinson1 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

jokes
Will do!
OIC this guy's got jokes! lololololol. Ok back to flying apoc.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6635|Little Bentcock

Blade4509 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

D:
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6687|Canberra, AUS

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Cool... So that means I'm a red to you?
which one are you?
I'm galactic syndacate (in HBDG corp).  Blue to SYS-K, IT types...
conservative I can understand but...

nah, you're cool types
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Bernadictus
+1,055|6750

Blade4509 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Cool... So that means I'm a red to you?
which one are you?
I'm galactic syndacate (in HBDG corp).  Blue to SYS-K, IT types...
IT types. Not the best characters to be compared with.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6719|67.222.138.85
yeah ted our alliance rocks
Adams_BJ
yeh ted, his alliance rocks
13rin
+977|6492

Bernadictus wrote:

Why?  From what I gathered, they're a bit touchy.  We kinda had to get in good with them as there is no way to get back to highsec from where we are (EIMJ in the Period Basis) without flying through their space.  If I dind't want to wait on a carrier, moving ship/supplies used to be a hassle.

My overview was set to my low sec setting and I wrongly attacked a blue last night.  That cost me.  Epic facepalm. sigh*
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6750

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Why?  From what I gathered, they're a bit touchy.  We kinda had to get in good with them as there is no way to get back to highsec from where we are (EIMJ in the Period Basis) without flying through their space.  If I dind't want to wait on a carrier, moving ship/supplies used to be a hassle.

My overview was set to my low sec setting and I wrongly attacked a blue last night.  That cost me.  Epic facepalm. sigh*
Why? As you might know I fly with Atlas. We had that great little trip up north under the neverfailing Molle leadership. We got slaughtered in H-w because IT thought they could lock down the system. They are arrogant in numbers, cowards when solo'ing. Noone like IT. The only reason people blue them is to gain their blob protection.
13rin
+977|6492

Bernadictus wrote:

Why? As you might know I fly with Atlas. We had that great little trip up north under the neverfailing Molle leadership. We got slaughtered in H-w because IT thought they could lock down the system. They are arrogant in numbers, cowards when solo'ing. Noone like IT. The only reason people blue them is to gain their blob protection.
Ah... I see. Yea, we're only blue for safe passage. Back when we were set to red/neut with them, our alliance had explicit insructions not to engage them.  They'd still warp in and fuck wth us though and we'd have to dock/shut up.  That was frustrating.  I am not a huge IT fan...
Adams_BJ
Tyranis1.0.2 is going live atm
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|6010
Just got OPF Dragon Rising for 4 euro
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6734|Ireland | Monaghan

Bernadictus wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Not to mention they're a bunch of little fags in local, oh look you guy.... I can fly about in my Dramiel and talk shit in local, suck my nob bob.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Adams_BJ
Why so quiet in eve chatz?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5521|America
Too busy ratting for the first time in months.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

Adams, did the bookmarks work?

Blade4509 wrote:

Too busy ratting for the first time in months.
In your Geddon?

Last edited by IrishGrimReaper (2010-07-02 08:32:00)

Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Adams_BJ
yeah, dont have any outside vale though
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

Yeah I only have the Vale one, isn't that all you need?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5521|America
GTFO grim. That ship can burn man buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn.
Adams_BJ

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

Yeah I only have the Vale one, isn't that all you need?
its good except all the ops last night werent in vale, I learnt how to read that map quick smart
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

Ok guys, I need your help. This morning I got jumped in my ratting Raven, the guy must have got a lucky guess on a belt warp since I aligned as soon as he jumped in system.

Link to my loss.

I'm pretty sure these are the same character using an alt. The Rapier is what he uses to jump around and get tackle on peeps, then he jumps the Sleipnir into system and uses it for the damage, I know he uses neuts on the Rapier too. Anyway, I want to get revenge on this son of a fag nub who thinks he can use his alts to his advantage, I'm gonna use mine. And hopefully DP his ass.

Luckily I think I'm in a good position to do it with my 2 chars. So here is a fit I have made for my chars chars to work together and kill these 2 chars.
https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/IrishGrimReaper/raven.jpg

Here is bait Raven, I'm gonna plant this at a belt and let them tackle it, from the kill they already inflicted on me, the Rapier stayed at about 18km-20km away from me, I think. I'm hoping he will see that the Raven is not gonna die and switch his focus to the Harbinger, which I have the 2 RR's for.

And the Sleipnir was right in my face at 500m. So once they have attacked me I'll warp disrupt and web the Sleipnir. At which point I will be also faceraping with the torpedos. While this is happening... Enter my main, who has been waiting about 10km away cloaked in the system nextdoor they pass through, watching to see it's not a blob coming into me.

https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/IrishGrimReaper/harbinger.jpg
Once I have a point and web on the Sleipnir, this will be warping to the battle, the cloak is neccesary since it's gonna be my eyes ship. I know it's silly to put a large shield rep on it too, but it's just to give the Raven some form of rep. I have enough DPS from the 2 ships to not have to worry about missing the 7th turret.

The battle shouldn't last too long so I have the cap booster with 800's to hold me over for a good 10 mins(plenty of time).

I also have 5 medium ECM drones in each ship, would 5 drones on the Sleipnir be enough to jam it, and also 5 on the Rapier.

What do you guys think?

edit: here is a loss KM for the Rapier, so his fit would be this I'd assume.
http://www.ragealliance.com/killboard/? … l_id=40259

Last edited by IrishGrimReaper (2010-07-03 17:04:50)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6513|so randum
the idea is sound... but try neuts on your raven, and only activate shit like your webs and those when he's fully commited. then warp harbinger on top, apply rape. tricky to do right, will be pr0 if you pull it off.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
I have decided that us bf2sers need to more stuff together, so how about we extend the O'Toole crew and join in some of the Faction warfare for some lulz? Make some rifter alts or something, train up some guns and go out and get ourselves asploded once or twice a week? Wont need too much training hopefully there will be some points in the militia fleets so we can just pew pew till we go pop.

Y/N?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6513|so randum
sounds good to me, i have spare slots on superteds
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard