Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85
I know what you told me, I had already seen EVE Uni, what we are probably going to do is join them for a few weeks and then go to another corp. But if we could go straight to another corp that is noob-friendly that would work too. I am looking at all the options.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6721|Ireland | Monaghan

Oh, worth mentioning; e-uni will give you the ships and fittings to fill the roll of a tackler(for free). And certain Ewar ships too.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
either way you won't be playing in 3 months time, so do what you want

e-uni provide completely for new players. until you're done skill training for something better, you're gonna be their expendable tackle-fodder in low-sec PvP for 3 months. enjoy the frustration of having your own personal skill and tact completely eliminated from the equation. yay eve.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
^^ Exactly why you shouldn't them. Let's talk in eve FM
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

Uzique wrote:

e-uni provide completely for new players. until you're done skill training for something better, you're gonna be their expendable tackle-fodder in low-sec PvP for 3 months. enjoy the frustration of having your own personal skill and tact completely eliminated from the equation. yay eve.
define 'better'

sure a battleship has some impressive figures...but it cant do much to anything smaller than it, is slow, expensive and difficult to fly. quite a few of the best pilots in EvE fly pretty much only tackle frigates. you really dont get this game...there is no better in any situation.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
I love my space dick
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
Hey Ted tell NC thanks for showing up in TJM.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Bernadictus
+1,055|6737

FatherTed wrote:

Uzique wrote:

define 'better'

sure a battleship has some impressive figures...but it cant do much to anything smaller than it, is slow, expensive and difficult to fly. quite a few of the best pilots in EvE fly pretty much only tackle frigates. you really dont get this game...there is no better in any situation.
I tackled a Dread in my Malediction. A 1.5b isk ship vs a 30m ships. Needles to say the dread got blobbed.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

Bernadictus wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Uzique wrote:

define 'better'

I tackled a Dread in my Malediction. A 1.5b isk ship vs a 30m ships. Needles to say the dread got blobbed.
i tackled jmsprovens archon in my malediction

but yes uzi you dont need multimillion isk ships to be competitive.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

Bernadictus wrote:

Spark wrote:

so i hear sc had an epic failure and nothing has changed at all.
Yes we failed. But we (Fatlas) pulled out after the H-W disaster and basically said: "Fuck you Molle". Now IT is neutral.

And we got some guy hotdropping our freighters yesterday, in our home system ffs. We lost a load of isk with those freighters, but at least we killed the Russian bastard.

http://www.atlas-alliance.com/killboard … _id=188689
mail removed, someone butthurt in your alliance?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Volatile
+252|6704|Sextupling in Empire

Spark wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Spark wrote:

Yes we failed. But we (Fatlas) pulled out after the H-W disaster and basically said: "Fuck you Molle". Now IT is neutral.

And we got some guy hotdropping our freighters yesterday, in our home system ffs. We lost a load of isk with those freighters, but at least we killed the Russian bastard.

Weird. The Atlas kb has been on the fritz the last couple days, so that could be the cause.

Though for some reason the JF that was lost to that hostile RA dread was not posted(not surprising considering the owner claimed it was a 7b loss) so who knows what hc is up to when it comes to the kb.
jmsprovan
+18|5812|Alba
the kb is completely broken atm,

alternative one: http://atlas.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_relat … id=6808180
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Volatile
+252|6704|Sextupling in Empire

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

Is this the freighter he killed?

http://atlas.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detai … id=6808180
Yeah, that's the one. I didn't see it posted on the original alliance kb, but it's on this alternative one.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

Ted for the move to null sec, do you think I should repackage my current ships (Drake, Habinger, Ferox, Crusader; the only ones with rigs on them). Would they all fit assembled in a JF? Or will I buy more rigs and repackage them, I was thinking about getting about 6 Drakes - 6 Harbingers - 6 Crusaders and the fittings to go with them; maybe that would be easier to move. I know you said wait till the time comes but I'm excited And I'd like to get the isk ready for whatever I need.
jmsprovan
+18|5812|Alba
it is generally easier to sell all your ships in empire and repurchase them in your alliance's 0.0 market.

in the beginning it isnt always easy to find someone ready to move stuff for you.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6595|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

jmsprovan wrote:

it is generally easier to sell all your ships in empire and repurchase them in your alliance's 0.0 market.

in the beginning it isnt always easy to find someone ready to move stuff for you.
Find someone in your alliance who moves shit with his carrier, find the place he jumps from and ask to have him move your stuff. Most 0.0 alliances have people who do that often.
Adams_BJ
t2 harby this week and finally apoc next week
Bernadictus
+1,055|6737

Spark wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Spark wrote:

More an issue of broken KB webware. Thing has been acting up for some time now, doesn't surprise me it finally died.
In other news. 4 more days till Advanced SpaceShips V. Then onto the other 'fun' stuff. Still 3 months to go before I can fly my Archon.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS
eh

i'm resubbing for a month

i think i and all my stuff are still smack bang in the middle of fade, and i presume that by now i've been kicked from the alliance for inactivity lulz
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Adams_BJ
I hate when that happens
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

Spark wrote:

eh

i think i and all my stuff are still smack bang in the middle of fade, and i presume that by now i've been kicked from the alliance for inactivity lulz
quite a sizeable portion of MH split. M corp went to Daisho, and some other dudes (lucian in particular) went off and formed controlled chaos, who are still in the NC. most of your JB net has been changed because of sov-messups etc. other than that MH are being...MH
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
\o/
Bernadictus
+1,055|6737

Spark wrote:

eh

If you are truly considering quiting permanently, contact me - looking for a allready skilled char.
That goes for all. I'm interested in either buying your stuff, or buying your whole toon.

FatherTed wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

define 'better'

It's so much more rewarding killing a ship 100,1000,10000 times the worth of your own.
Adams_BJ

Bernadictus wrote:

Spark wrote:

eh

If you are truly considering quiting permanently, contact me - looking for a allready skilled char.
That goes for all. I'm interested in either buying your stuff, or buying your whole toon.

FatherTed wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

It's so much more rewarding killing a ship 100,1000,10000 times the worth of your own.
especially when you roll them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard