mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6808

Isn't that a sign of an addicting pointless grinding game if you have to do it from your phone while on the go?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5662|America
Addicting yes. Pointless no. You don't have to do it from your phone but it's nice to get updates.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Christbane
+51|6388

Bernadictus wrote:

The NC campaign is such a grind. Majesta ain't interested in fighting. We reinforced their complete POS in our drake only fleet .

In other news:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9166/img0333.png

Skillgrind time
who are you flying with now Bern?   I am supposed to be up north killing NC  but I have had no desire to partake in the lagfest
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum

Christbane wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

The NC campaign is such a grind. Majesta ain't interested in fighting. We reinforced their complete POS in our drake only fleet .

In other news:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9166/img0333.png

Skillgrind time
who are you flying with now Bern?   I am supposed to be up north killing NC  but I have had no desire to partake in the lagfest
he's with atlas iirc, i'm with R.A.G.E.

berncakes the lovely germans wont go mano a mano with you lot because they dont have the numbers, of fleet comps. so blueballing and letting your morale drop is what they have to do.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6819|NT, like Mick Dundee

Wish I had the time and money to get into EVE.

Sadly, I don't. That and the massive download = I cbf.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6875|Ireland | Monaghan

Flecco wrote:

Wish I had the time and money to get into EVE.

Sadly, I don't. That and the massive download = I cbf.
It's worth it, and you can use in game money to buy 30 days of gametime too.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Flecco
iPod is broken.

I know. Have previously played. I'm about to lose all access to the net and mobile phone grid for about 6 months or more. I do get 1 weekend off a month. Or less. But yeah... Not enough time to earn decent isk/make it worth subbing.

Minmatar ftw.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5662|America

Flecco wrote:

I know. Have previously played. I'm about to lose all access to the net and mobile phone grid for about 6 months or more. I do get 1 weekend off a month. Or less. But yeah... Not enough time to earn decent isk/make it worth subbing.

Minmatar ftw.
Yeah Minmatar sure are good... at getting popped. Eve is totally worth playing when you get the time, because if you're anything like me you beat games in a couple of weeks. 60 bucks every two weeks gets old fast. Eve is like 33 bucks, or something like that, for 3 months, and it's got enough shit in that universe to do forever.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Bernadictus
+1,055|6891

I'm flying with Divine Retribution/Atlas at the moment in the north currently stationed in Obe.
GR34
+215|6699|ALBERTA> CANADA

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

Broke the 200 mill mark Woot!
I did that in 5min scamming Navy mega's
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum
i literally dont log in anymore. berncakes this war is so fucking boring
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Blade4509 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Minmatar ftw.
Yeah Minmatar sure are good... at getting popped. Eve is totally worth playing when you get the time, because if you're anything like me you beat games in a couple of weeks. 60 bucks every two weeks gets old fast. Eve is like 33 bucks, or something like that, for 3 months, and it's got enough shit in that universe to do forever.
Minmatar have some of the best ships in game kthnx gtfo.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5662|America

Flecco wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Minmatar ftw.
Maybe if you have all skills to 5 sure they might be alright then.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

No maybe about it m8.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum
so i just had a fucking intense 1v1

FMPII harby v shield 425MM AC cane-

he surprised me with throwing out ECM drones - kicked me out for 20s and in the meantime nuked my cap with his two utility highs. i finally got a lock and openend fire, overheated INMF from the start. we're both within 5km at this point, i cant dicate range to use scorch, so just go in close. my injector finally keeps up with his neut so i can keep stuff running, but i keep losing lock (his ecm drones) and at this point he's half armour, im just in structure. we both overload EVERYTHING, i pull in my own ECM drones (which did shit all for me) and launch warriors, i end up popping with him left in 5% structure, me with 6 guns on the verge of failing and no functioning midslots.

goddamn this is why i love eve.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6828|Canberra, AUS

Blade4509 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

fail

vaga = best hac by a country mile
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5662|America

Spark wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

fail

vaga = best hac by a country mile
Let's meet up and I'll prove how fail that tin can is. Don't think I could find a more garbage ship... actually an ibis might be worse but meh. lololol Even though that's not the point minmatar ships are just bad overall.

Last edited by Blade4509 (2010-04-24 23:57:45)

Flecco
iPod is broken.

Yes because the Rifter is such a terrible frig eh.

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6776|Little Bentcock
Amarr > all
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5662|America

Adams_BJ wrote:

Amarr > all
This man's got the right idea. I don't know why anyone would fly those rifters jeez they are such terrible frigs.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6672|Montucky

Adams_BJ wrote:

Amarr > all
GTFO
Bernadictus
+1,055|6891

There is nothing more powerfull than a fleet of Drakes, backed up by a few scimitars
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6776|Little Bentcock

S3v3N wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Amarr > all
GTFO
no u. lazazahahzhazhzhz r purrty, n datz all dat countz.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6875|Ireland | Monaghan

You all suck.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5662|America

Bernadictus wrote:

There is nothing more powerfull than a fleet of Drakes, backed up by a few scimitars
Yeah there is something more powerful. It's called cap transfer bonuses.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard