_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6523|Polish state of EU
Hi! My driver points are growing rather slowly, so I would like to ask you: whats the quickest way to earn DP? Of course, I dont expect miracles or something, but i want to speed it up, thx.
Weflect
wut?
+30|5932|Finland
Be a pilot on a attack chopper with a good gunner.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6523|Polish state of EU
hump... im usually pilot not gunner... i have about 105 hrs in chopper and about 3600 DP... is this normal?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Chopper pilot ftw.

Driver points are my main source of teamwork points
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6314

Hop in a tank or APC with a good driver on Karkand. If they know how to stay alive, you'll get 30+ driver points easily per round.

KillerqUEEN-kmiyc <----this guy is always in [iO] Karkand with vehicles

http://bf2s.com/player/44311060/

He's got 980 hours in a tank
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

hump... im usually pilot not gunner... i have about 105 hrs in chopper and about 3600 DP... is this normal?
I had about 150 hours in a chopper with ~12,000 driver points.

edit: before my reset that is
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6314

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

Where do you find the amazing pilots I always get stuck with some n00b that doesn't even know the chopper has a TV missile.
TFSlott
+2|6160

ebug9 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

Where do you find the amazing pilots I always get stuck with some n00b that doesn't even know the chopper has a TV missile.
I'm a good gunner, but I allways get stuck by a egoistic pilot that wants all kills for himself allways leaving the chopper nose too low for using the TV missiles... sucks!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

1) Bomber jets....as either the pilot or gunner, you will get a load of them. Oman, Daqing & Taraba I find are the best for driver points.
2) Pilot the HIND on Iron Gator and circle like a mofo around the viewing deck, letting your gunner get as many kills as possible. Ditto with Sharqi on the TV Station.
3) Sit in a tank/apc passenger seats on city maps, or the M6 on GT
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85

ebug9 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

I am the pilot...

To clear things up, you know that you get a driver kill assist when someone else in the vehicle you're in gets a kill right? So the most effective method is to fly an attack chopper with a good gunner, even better if you usually pilot and do it well.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6314

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I am the pilot...

To clear things up, you know that you get a driver kill assist when someone else in the vehicle you're in gets a kill right? So the most effective method is to fly an attack chopper with a good gunner, even better if you usually pilot and do it well.
Whoops. I meant gunner.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6383|the land of bourbon

Snake wrote:

2) Pilot the HIND on Iron Gator and circle like a mofo around the viewing deck, letting your gunner get as many kills as possible. Ditto with Sharqi on the TV Station.
/end
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard