Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6470|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Damn what a releaf! Sold my place some time ago and I've been having some problems with my former bank, but now. All is well.

Needed a bigger place for me and my going to be wife so I put my current place for sale. The sale didn't take long. The second person who came to take a look bought it eventually. The apt was had been in the internets for about 4 days at that point so it was really fast imo. After that we started looking more intesivly for a new place and that almost wrecked my nerves until a few moments ago when the big ugly monkey jumped off my back. I been to a few dozen places in a few months and most of them have been so fugly or ready to collapse or some other shitty pipework coming or happening.

I made an offer on one place but the real estate asshole was just too fucking stupid to inform me that some other ppl made a bigger offer on the place. That was eventually a good thing that they didn't accept my offer. Because when I called the bank later on, I found out that the bank "forgot" to inform me that my loan application was rejected even though my parents guaranteed my ability to pay and theirs also. So that started another rage against the machine in my brain. The next day I had already an appointment reserved for this tuesday in another bank. At this other bank I didn't even need to show any details on how much I get paid from my job or how much I have the ability to pay the loan back on a monthly basis. They just handed out papers in front of me and sign here, here and here. The service was absolutely great. Well at this point its fair to say that a friend of our family works at the bank on a VIP service side so she called and said "Give the boy what he needs!". Well not probably with those words but anyway And that surely helped a bit that the missus was with me and said that when she finishes school and gets some works she'll be getting almost the double I'm getting (easy retirement days here I comes! ).

The place I bought is absolutely a pearl. It's built in -03 and I don't need to do anything but move my shit in. Prolly need to buy a TV cause there isn't a good place for my projector (which anyways is yelling for a new lamp since january). There's only one thing about the place that needs work done. The floor is noisy as a grand ma's old cottage, but the company who built it is going to be sued if they don't fix it this or next year. So either they fix it or they'll cry and fix it! That doesn't cost anything extra to us and we'll get to stay at a hotel during the remodeling. Well anyway we went to check out the place on monday. I went to the bank on tuesday. I made an offer of the place on tuesday. I got a phonecall couple hours ago. I raised the offer a few grand. I waited an hour. I got the place

Now I'm going to sign some papers and the place will be mine on the 23rd of this month

I have such a shitload of stress gone you can't believe. Two weeks ago when the situation about a new place was looking bad as hell, my neighbour fuels the fire by backing into my car. Quite funny that I didn't even yell at him. He admitted it was his fault immediately so I knew he would take care of it. His insurance company called me and told me to take it to a certain shop to be fixed. I took the car there on monday and the sent me an SMS on tuesday that it was ready. Fast fucking service ever! They replaced and repainted my front bumper and that's that. As a bonus feature they cleaned my car inside out so now I don't have to vacuum it myself

I hope this rambling does make some sense, because I don't even bother to read it through at this point
Absolutely the best fucking week this year!
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6391|The Gem Saloon
congrats man!

that whole thing can be really stressful. im glad it went well for you, and enjoy decorating your new place....thats always fun
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6450|The Twilight Zone
Sounds like a great apartment! Congrats dude.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

New apartment?

https://i31.tinypic.com/2mxiqrr.gif

Party hard.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6670|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
https://www.mipunto.com/guia_placer/vinos/images/champagne2_g.jpg

Have a drink one me mate.

Chuffed to bits for you and I feel the stress, well feel the relief (so she said).  I hope you and the future Mrs Funkla come back here in 10 years and say the last 10 years have flown by like the other thread with the success story in.

The most stressful thing I have ever done is move house and trust me Ive been through some right stress's, one day the book I write will sell millions.

I'm 33 and have moved 31 times, it dosen't really get easier as each time I move there seems to be more kids envolved.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6269
Nice,mate
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
It's always nice when you unlock a new safehouse
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6639|can

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

trudat
kptk92
u
+972|6405|tc_london
Have fun
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6527|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
I kom to you for beerz?
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6782|Anaheim, CA

Nice, grats.  Finding a new place when you have to move can be quite stressful, but it usually all works out in the end.
.Sup
be nice
Post some pics when you can.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5993|Belgium
Congrats
EnemyOfAllkind
+28|6466|Finland

U Motherfucker !!! Where Is My Evo !!!!  Goddamnit !!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/e01c5bfa5f0a95a99794736ab44fb78102fe70ec.png
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5993|Belgium

EnemyOfAllkind wrote:

????
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6129|Carnoustie, Scotland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

You need less GTA in your life.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6628|Finland

Congratulations man!
I need around tree fiddy.
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

DonFck wrote:

Congratulations man!
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6269

Funky_Finny wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

You can never get enough GTA.
Ultrafunkula

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

I kom to you for beerz?
If ye brings a bottle o absinthe for house warmings (electricity included so it won't go into the fireplace that I don't have. just down the throat)

.Sup wrote:

Post some pics when you can.
Pics shall come in a few weeks when I has my toys installed.

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

EnemyOfAllkind wrote:

????
What that sorry ass generale means to say is; he wants to buy the EVO IX from the local car dealer for the amount of munny I have on my account. But I advised him to sell his almost straight brothers apartment to buy 2 of them EVO's. But noooooooo, he wants to live in that apt. What a pussy...

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

You can never get enough GTA.
There is never ever enough GTA in life. In fact if the electroniks dealer has a bargain, I might buy a wormbox and GTA. Although I has sworn I nevar will buy a console of any sorts. Yes, I know, I'm getting old and weak. Can't resist the power of the dark side

1927 wrote:

http://www.mipunto.com/guia_placer/vino … gne2_g.jpg

Have a drink one me mate.

Chuffed to bits for you and I feel the stress, well feel the relief (so she said).  I hope you and the future Mrs Funkla come back here in 10 years and say the last 10 years have flown by like the other thread with the success story in.

The most stressful thing I have ever done is move house and trust me Ive been through some right stress's, one day the book I write will sell millions.

I'm 33 and have moved 31 times, it dosen't really get easier as each time I move there seems to be more kids envolved.
I have had a couple already A guinness going on atm. I've tried stress at one of it's worst forms. I've worked in aftersales and at one point it really got me bad. I was 2 weeks home feeling sick. The first week was sickleave and the second was the annual winter vacation. The doctor I saw didn't think twice, he sent me straight away home and advised to get the hell out of that company I worked in. He said off the record that I'm not the only one coming almost severely depressed to his appointment looking for some releaf. But now I have quite an easy and well paid job. But fuck that sappy sad shit! No one's unhappy tonight! More beer for all and happy ppl everywhere!
Ultrafunkula

Packing is the suck. I have already two bags of useless shit going to the trash and 2 bags of old ugly clothing going to the nearest donation box. The good thing is that you get to do an inventory and find fun stuff you forgot about. I found a VCR and a shitload of X-files tapes If someone wants the VCR and the tapes, come get them for ten bucks or a bottle o whiskey Now I'm off to make an inventory on my beer and watch hockey on the TV.
Ultrafunkula

Okay. Signed the paperworks today and now my 40somethingk€ on the account mutated to a 135k€ loan Moving in at the end o next week. Had to go get the new telly already today since my goddamn projector lamp said "puff" yesterday one hour before the fecking hockey game So, I went and bought a few yrs old model from Samsung for 500e. It's a 32" one so once we move, and I'll go get the 40" one I originally was supposed to, this lil fella goes in the bedroom. And ofcourse I couldn't leave the store without an Xbox Elite package with GTA IV ofcourse

I also think I'm gonna go bankrupt. The future mrs Funkula is doing some designing in advance and she's looking for some Fürni. No harm done there tho. The harm is ready when I see the astronomical prizes of the designer stuff. Several hundred €'s for one part of a shelf set. And the smokescreen glassdoor 140€. Christ... I had this brilliant idea though, When we get married we'll put a gift list containing parts of these shelves n shit. We'd get the whole place full that way
.Sup
be nice
Picsssssssssssssssssss
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6445

Pictures or you are living in the street.

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-05-12 13:26:16)

Ultrafunkula

Umm... I don't know where the hell my camera is so no pix before the move Besides I have so much stuff lying around waiting to be put in boxes that my livingroom starts to look like Freezers bedroom and I ain't sharing that Thank Jebus this is over in 2 weeks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard