Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6485|Foothills of S. Carolina

Some days it feels like a lifetime has passed, some days it feels like less than 10. Ok, with the kids screaming and yelling, most days feel like more than 10, but hey, I still chase the wife around the house when I get a chance. Thats gotta count for something, right?

How long have you married folk out there been together?

Are you still in love or has it become less?

Just curious.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

Congrats on sticking together so long!

I'm not married yet, but my parents have been married for... hmm... hold on... I think like 26 years. Pretty miraculous these days.

Hopefully it'll last another 10, and 10 more, and more
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock
I have been with my GF for almost 2 years... but that doesnt count.

Oh and she chases me around the house.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6390|MN

Adams_BJ wrote:

I have been with my GF for almost 2 years... but that doesnt count.

Oh and she chases me around the house.
That will change when she gets you locked in!

Been married for 13 years.  Better now than ever before!
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
LT.Victim
+1,175|6573|British Columbia, Canada
My Parents have been married for like 27 years..
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6456|The Land of Scott Walker

Canin wrote:

Some days it feels like a lifetime has passed, some days it feels like less than 10. Ok, with the kids screaming and yelling, most days feel like more than 10, but hey, I still chase the wife around the house when I get a chance. Thats gotta count for something, right?

How long have you married folk out there been together?

Are you still in love or has it become less?

Just curious.
Congrats, Canin!  6 years last month for my bride and I.  We have kids screaming and yelling, too.  We've had our ups and downs and will likely have more as our relationship grows, but we are definitely still in love.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6504|N. Ireland
May parents just celebrated their 32nd/33rd year of marriage yesterday
lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6654|cheshire u.k
17yrs of wedded bliss for me.

get less for murder in the U.K,lol
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6464|The Twilight Zone
Canin and lettuce congrats. May it last forever!
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6552|Washington
1 1/2 years.. I'ts been good.. It's been bad.. She is still alive...
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6684|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Congrats to you fella's may it last forever.

I been with my Mrs for about 9 years now.  We have 3 kids (2 were hers before, Girl 16, Boy 17, the girl is due to make me a Grandad in Sept, not planned, but hey its happened now you just have to get on with it)  I have brought them up longer than what their Dad did before he fucked off with another woman who he had been having a 7 year affair with, while they were being born he was banging her. Our own Daughter is 7.  We are engaged but no date set we are already married minus the paper work.  My Mrs got pregnant about 3 months after I met her so from then on in its been like a married relationship.

We love each other, we hate each other at times, were good mates but not best mates and she does do decetful things but not cheating on me.  For aslong as I have my youngest it will last forever as I will never walk out on her unless she cheats.
cablecopulate
+449|6748|Massachusetts.
Stick it in her for me tonight.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6421|'Murka

13 years in November.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6240|NSW, Australia

parents for 25
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6338|105 RVK
I know a woman that I worked with that had a boyfriend and had been with him for over 15 years, had 2 boys and were never on planning on getting married. I asked her why and she said they just don't want to, they both are totally fine with it.

I kinda agreed with her options on marriage but lets not get into debate here
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6540|Global Command
8 years for me in July.

We still get funky.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6754|Reality
14 in June
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Jasonb0718
+6|6133
5 years this July.  No more sex after we got married, but no less either.  Of course we lived together for 2 years before we even got married.  So we got all that out of our system early.  Wait, no its still there.
jsnipy
+3,276|6533|...

7 in November.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6405|The Gem Saloon
on april 20th we had been married for two years.

it got VERY rough for awhile, as a lot of you know.
im as happy as i could ever be at this point, and every day just gets better......
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6399|New York
5.5 years with my girlfriend, not quite the same, but the only reason we're not official is that we don't have the funds for it at the moment (she's still in grad school). And we both believe in doing things the right way the first time, so we're waiting to have a proper ceremony when we can afford it.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
chittydog
less busy
+586|6846|Kubra, Damn it!

Six years this June. Our first kid came last January.

I love marriage. It gets better every year.
d.Luxe
Banned
+64|5862
Zero.

But my parents for 26/27 years.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6689|In You Endo- Stoke
5 years this weekend,me and my missus aren't married but might aswell be.
Have 2 kids, daughter 3 and son 4 months plus the other whole nine yards,house car and all that shit.

The way we argue you would think that we are married,sometimes its hard with odd working hours and lack of sleep but we get by.
I still love her even though sometimes i feel like strangling her.

LOL at the advert,
edit-were has it gone? foreign brides?

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2008-05-02 10:34:06)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6490|Somewhere else

Canin, Jyden, Chittydog,  Jason, ATG,  FEOS,  Stubby, Jsnipy,  Heggs, Parker.

I have a question.  Kinda Personal, but honest.

So... what do you do to keep things in the bedroom fun after so long?

Kinda curious.  I've been with my GF for two, and things are fine, but different, if you catch my drift.

...maybe this should be a thread of it's own... but I can also imagine the juvenile spam there too.

Oh... and to Parker... HOLY SHIT MAN!  I thought that whole thing didn't work out..  lol, I feel like a dick now.. I thin kI was one of those people that said "dump her ass"   Jesus, I hope you are still giving her family hell!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard