lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

13/f/taiwan wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=34637

4 and a half years ago^^^ 63 pages, closed.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=117646

2 years ago and 64 pages, still open.

we're only 2 pages away! and it only took a week!
annnnnnnnd you care why?
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6371

13/f/taiwan wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=34637

4 and a half years ago^^^ 63 pages, closed.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=117646

2 years ago and 64 pages, still open.

we're only 2 pages away! and it only took a week!
I wish we would revive many an old thread, particularly Cam Poe's. He was always saying Iraq is well lost, USA is afraid to come out of the green zone. etc. I would love to have people re-read my predictions and Poe's. I suspect he's out to pasture in the Boy's Paddock. His rest is well earned.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2011-01-15 14:33:47)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5490|Ventura, California
Oh come on lowing! We're just discussing how ridiculous some threads can get in size. The ridiculous part is that the same arguments and debates come up over and over. He went to the trouble of finding those threads. +1 13/f
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Oh come on lowing! We're just discussing how ridiculous some threads can get in size. The ridiculous part is that the same arguments and debates come up over and over. He went to the trouble of finding those threads. +1 13/f
he wants to bitch about the length of threads..........he posted in?. oooooooooook
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

Lowing vs hunter/j. .. that would be epic. We've got to find a way to get the irresistible force to meet the unstoppable object.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Kmar wrote:

Lowing vs hunter/j. .. that would be epic. We've got to find a way to get the irresistible force to meet the unstoppable object.
well, hunter could turn into one of you.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5978|Places 'n such
Need to just change the title of the thread to "lets argue about fucking anything"
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

lowing wrote:

Kmar wrote:

well, hunter could turn into one of you.
There can be only one ...
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6371

Kmar wrote:

how about us Vs You ? More of a " Cement Truck meets Squirrel theme "

It's pretty funny since it stacks up about 4 : 3000 and we seem to better than hold or own.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6371

presidentsheep wrote:

Need to just change the title of the thread to "lets argue about fucking anything"
You we can now that your here !
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6371

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I am glad people care I have the feeling most of our Reps are yucking it up rite now and don't really give a sh*t exept for all the TV Face time their getting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf8TOGrq8Bo

People hate this guy so much I started listening/Reserching him, I found this Gem. Its old but it is exactly what I meant above.

I am looking for Rush, Haninty, Lavin[sp] counter parts from the Left to listen to. Any suggestions would be apreciated.

So far I found Randi Rohdes. she's mostly name calling but fun, Has a huge rack and sounds like she smokes 16 packs a day ( which for some reason I like IDK-Y?)

The strangest thing is Conservative radio is all adds for - investment - security - etc. Glenn Beck is "Safes" food storage, emergency equipment lol

Lib radio is adds for pest controll and Green Enviormentaly Safe and freindly Pest control ( don't Hurt that Rat ! he's got kids to feed ! )

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2011-01-15 15:59:31)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Kmar wrote:

It's pretty funny since it stacks up about 4 : 3000 and we seem to better than hold or own.
Perception is reality
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6371
actually PresSheep I don't want your prediction from the bottom of page one to come true. Stay on all these people and ride them.

They work for us, let them know that again and again.

I have had people work for me and you can pay them $10/hr or $40, it wont effect performance as much a supervision.

Supervision is everything. They are desperately hoping to go back to bossiness as usual and people like Kamr are enabling them to do just that.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6371

Kmar wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Perception is reality
I'm sure the squirrel will enjoy your insight and observations !

it may be of note that I had a " Does Eye wittiness trump Google searched Hyperlink ? " argument here.

" Meteorological predictions state the weather patterns will produce a period of. . ."
" Dude Its F*KIN RAININ HERE ! "

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2011-01-15 15:27:58)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

The squirrel is more of a challenge than you are.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6371

Kmar wrote:

ya ~ Cement trucks aint none to nimble, but the End result makes it all worth while.

Ps love to see example of my blood spilt from your rapiar witt, please provide.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

You're toast as soon as I get out of this bar. My wit is only limited by my consumption.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Kmar wrote:

ya ~ Cement trucks aint none to nimble, but the End result makes it all worth while.

Ps love to see example of my blood spilt from your rapiar witt, please provide.
actually a tiny mouse ran across the shelf in the trailer at work and scared the shit outta me. I did all but scream EEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!! and jump on a chair. No tellin what a fuckin squirrel would do to me.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6371

Kmar wrote:

You're toast as soon as I get out of this bar. My wit is only limited by my consumption.
wow posting from a Bar. You got an edge right there for coolness factor. Unless you have family at home, Take some time to make the most out of your weekend. and hit me up on Monday night. I'd feel like sh*t if I knew you truncated you night life on my account.

As a matter of interest...what are you drinking ?

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2011-01-15 15:25:03)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

It's a steelers bar. It's pretty quiet right now.

I drink tequila .. don julio on ice
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6200|Ireland
So now they have pictures of the guy in a G-String with the weapon.  I call Bull Shit on this.  Either the shooter was setting himself up for an insanity plea or the government from the get go decided to make him out to be a nut job because they didn't want it publicized that the government is so corrupt that people are starting to shoot the leaders and risk having other people join in or the political debate in the nation turn into " Are things bad enough we can expect more people to take up arms...." or something of that nature.

I am thinking it is primarily the guy setting himself up for the insanity plea, but am willing to bet that the government is glad that the dems and repubs are busy pointing fingers at each other instead of looking to see if this guy is the product of bad times and government corruption.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5718|College Park, MD

Kmar wrote:

Wow.. that's fucking hilarious. You guys should go on the road.
Why are you so serious
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6371
make him an instant nationwide celebrity than wonder why other Nuts do it. that's why I call Bullshit.

G-String and Gun...hmmm. .  .   . Honey get my camera and put this on while I go to " Ass Appreciation " thread
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6371
I looked at some Pix of him with his head shaved, he looks a little Uncle Fester-esc.

With hair he looks startlingly like David Koresh, anyone else notice this ?
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6371

Kmar wrote:

It's a steelers bar. It's pretty quiet right now.

I drink tequila .. don julio on ice
a man's drink. I only drink like that on Vacation, in Aspen n KeyWest you can walk everywhere you wana go.

Sure you aint starting to feel conservative ? You are well on your way to jumping on the Team for the Big win.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard