Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6797|Noizyland

Well, I just wanted to share this with youses.

I went and played BF2 today, first I tried SF and had a shocker. I died so many times and had a pretty miserable experiance. Got kicked three times and banned once, mostly for swearing but once for high ping when the computer I was using got one of those lag/ping rushes. After I had enough of that, I switched to normal BF2. I checked out the Bf2S server, (no-one there,) and joined a random one. Had a few mediocre games, earned a Gold medal as Commander of USMC on Karkand, and after a while the map switched to Dalain Plant.

I decided to try for my Veteran Medic Combat badge. The round was a long one. Really long. Points were switching all the time, although in the first couple of minutes USMC managed to get all the points under our control. i fought really hard, on the ground most of the time, although once my Squad leader needed a gunner for his chopper. I got rid of a tank and an APC for him before jumping out and proceeding on foot.

Anyway, the game was eventful and I had a really good performance, as follows.

Veteran Medic Combat Badge
Valorous Unit Ribbon, (badge and ribbon awarded within ten seconds of each other.)
Gold Medal
104 points, (beating my old record by 4 points.)
Best Combat, (52,)
Best Teamwork, (52)
Best Revive, (4)
Best Heal, (1)
Best Flag Defends, (4)
Best Flag Captures, (8)
Best Medic, (104)
Best Transport, (4)

I think that's pretty fucken good for one round's work. I had fun anyway.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6753|Uhh... erm...
Whoa, nice one.
Mr.kodak
+-1|6693
Not that good. But for ur rank i suppose its good.. But anyways best part is u had fun and u enjoyed it:)
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6763
I got 263 the other day on Kark....
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6778
I love looking at the ending score board and seeing my name in 4-5 differnt sections.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6753|Uhh... erm...
Oh, wait, your Heal is only 1. Sucky players that round, eh?
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6734
i don't get how some people gets like 200+ on karkand

i go around medic-ing whole round without doing anything else much and i get 80 for most of time

and can't even get cmd job on decent servers because all the high-ranked noobs go for cmd and idle
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6746|New Hampshire
OMG Tyferra is teh pwnzorz!

'grats.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6797|Noizyland

Thanks guys.
Really though, I wasn't paying much attention to my medic duties, thus the small number of heals and revives. The point was, as Umbra Acciptris pointed out, seeing heaps of yellow in those round ending screens. The score wasn't that great, (although my best,) compared to others, (like AmBiTiOnZ23,) but yeah, I did have fun.

Oh, and my most used veichle was Transport, and I'm pretty sure that referred to the boat I made my way over to the mainland in the first place, so it was all on foot, (aside from those two chopper kills.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6719|Germany
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6810|Hanging onto the UAV
High scores on maps is easy when they're:

a) Underpopulated, or
b) 20 player limit on a 64-player map (for example)

I got 258 on Karkand the other week in the same way.
oberst_enzian
+234|6765|melb.au

Tyferra wrote:

Valorous Unit Ribbon, (badge and ribbon awarded within ten seconds of each other.)
Gold Medal
Best Combat, (52,)
Best Teamwork, (52)
Best Revive, (4)
Best Heal, (1)
Best Flag Defends, (4)
Best Flag Captures, (8)
Best Medic, (104)
Best Transport, (4)

fucken well done indeed dood. don't listen to all this mamby-pamby "oh it's ok" arrogant crap, that's an awesome result for a round. it's always great to beat one's own record. frag on.
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6795|London UK

heh,

it was one of the best rounds Ive ever had. I was USMC and we had captured  3 bases including the airfield, they had the 2 bases just west of the airfield.

I was using the Assualt class and G3 (Ive re-kindled my love for this gun), anyway it was litterally a case of, when I ran out of ammo for the G3, I pulled out the pistol, when that run out of ammo I pulled my knife.

I must have gotten about 20 knife kills that round, i think at one stage I got about 6 or 7 in a row. I ended up with a new high score for that map, 159, most of which were kills from my G3. I think the second place guy got something like 60!

I jsut loved it because I didnt vehicle whore, something ive been doing all to often recently, and man I was on fire that round. And to top it off, I got both marksman infantry and combat infantry medal.

Anyone else share stories of good rounds they have had?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6856
I remember this one round I played.. the whole server must have sucked.. for every kit that I played, I got best at the end, for every vehicle I was in, I got best at the end, and I also got best combat, and best teamwork, along with things like most assists, heals, captures, etc etc. It was almost sad.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6718|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
hahahah, i want servers to have "you must be under 12000 points filters" make a new account and have fun
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6786

^same, but that happens often. I mean, I'm one of the few who actually wishes there were medic whores and whatnot, because normally they are all assault and specops and snipers.
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6763
How I got mine, is I went into one of my favorite Karkand servers, and suprisingly it was pretty empty, and we had some very good players on our team. I got about 100 points just playing for awhile, then our commander disconnected with about 150 tickets to go. I took the Commander spot, got another 60-ish points, which got doubled for the win.
E^9.Guarnere
+1|6712
MY BEST ROUND IS 154 ON KARKAND.. im not too 1337 but gettin there
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6775|Nederland
first my highest score was 154 on kark, but last week i had a very good week: 236 sharqi, 172 mash, 201 kark
w00t, i 0wned!XD
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6712|England, GBR
Mine was 149. Agreed it was on the 64 man Kark and only 43 were on, but still.

The best weapon you can have is a knowledge of the map. Whilst you're running around stop and think "Damn I never look there". Hence, you found a hiding position and have an advantage.

I got my best the other day 51 kills 7 deaths. The only closest to that I got was a 23 - 0. Though I have to admit, 15 or so kills were in a tank.

Also, look where your mates are. If they are battling somewhere aim to take a flag of the opposition away from them. Chances are it's unguarded and the enemy are too bothered battling. By the time the flag has turned white, they may arty you and be on their way. Now a hiding place comes in handy along with a good gun!
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6717|Vancouver BC Canada
Had an awesome round today, flying the MEc chopper on the peninsula. Started round, hopped in chopper, instantly owned by spawn camping AH-1Z. Respawned, waited for the commander to shoot down chopper with AA, seemed like a good 5 minutes, why do they sit in those things??? Finnaly got to take off and some Private jumps in, thats right not even first class...So im like wtf, i dont want a newb gunner, but w/e ill go untill we get blown out of the sky by AA. Unlike the opposing pilot I decide to go help my team and fly over the battlefield, not out over the water having a chopper duel. (The other guys in the AH-1Z were really newbs anyhow, counlnt do anything but spawn rape) so we fly around blow up tanks/apcs, rape infantry in the allyways, then i remember hey this guy is a newb, but i dont care anymore cuz im aproaching 30 driver points and have a good hold on second place. So we continue to fly around uintill all but the TV station belongs to us...So we head over.

There must have been 15, no 20 guys waiting for the chopper up there, screen goes blue with RoyRogers20 [Mi-28] Everyone. And there is still over 100 tickets left for both sides. So we circle the TV station for 5 minutes, teach those spawn raping newbs, i mean common ours is Uncap. We get threatened, flamed, accused of hacking, they even tried to get the Admin to ban us, but its the last remaining flag right? Not to mention its capturable. So after 5 minutes of circling the TV station the tickets finnaly come to an end.

I ended up with 98 points, 0 kills(i know he stole all thosekills, but thats a good thing) and 7 deaths, he managed an impressive 199 points, 98 kills, 7 deaths, most of which were from the spawn camping AH-1Z

...98 kills thats like 1/3 of their 300 tickets

About the gunner, he didnt seem to be of the extrodinary type, he didnt use the TV missile much, only on armor, never on the enemy chopper, even with a clear shot... But he is the master of the 30mm Cannon.

Anyhow, now we've got a Private first class with a best round better then mine(and probably most of yours), And his K/D is way better then mine...

http://bf2s.com/player/66696252/

Thanks for the round Roy. It was a blast.
P2BP_KILLZ
+0|6699
My Best Round Was    298    On Karkand!  You Did Pretty Good Too Man.

P2bp_killz
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6809|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'

Tyferra wrote:

Well, I just wanted to share this with youses.

Gold Medal
Best Combat, (52,)
Best Teamwork, (52)

Best Flag Defends, (4)
Best Flag Captures, (8)

Those right there are top-notch, wtg Tyferra la. wtg.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard