Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6708|Germany
Look at my sig,the final stats were mediocre but the chances to achieve this is 1 in a million,I guess...

To explain the sig:

Veteran Explosive Badge(23 kills in one round with C4/AT-Mine/Claymore) + Good Conduct Medal(27 kills in one round and NO teamkills,damage or vehicle damage) in the same round on Karkand as a sniper,running through the alley to the first flag dropping claymores all over the place(5 or sometimes even 7 in a row,the enemy support was very helpful ).

The fact that I had no teamkill or teamdamage while using grenades and claymores(dropping tons of them in a heavy traffic area) plus the fact that the 23rd kill with claymores and the 27th overall kill for the medal were the same made this round a one in a million.

If anyone likes to try to pull that off again just go ahead,good luck!
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6742|Uhh... erm...
Holy crap, you must be incredibly lucky to pull that off.
Maj.Do
+85|6764|good old CA
i wanna try but that would be impossible
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6708|Germany

Maj.Do wrote:

i wanna try but that would be impossible
That's the beauty of the round,I had the required 250 hours for the good conduct medal but I didn't plan on that,I was going for the vet explosive this round and thought I'd get kicked again because of too many teamkills...

Reproducing it would be a chance like getting struck by lightning or winning the jackpot in a lottery,I suppose..
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6721|Gütersloh, Germany
You should have played the lottery, instead of playing Battlefield
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6708|Germany

Ali wrote:

You should have played the lottery, instead of playing Battlefield
Yeah,I guess you are right,then I would have immediately bought a new computer for myself,a machine which could run BF2 on all settings on high,load the level in about 10 seconds,a real beast,an extremly fast Internet connection...and maybe my own server so I could become one of those nasty servers admins who think they are god...

And Mandy Moore.

But winning the lottery is a chance of 6 million to one.My "million to one" is just a guess...maybe it's even more than the Jackpot..hard to calculate with all those unpredictable factors(red powerup-teammates ).

But maybe everybody who has a 1 in a million award-combination should post it here so we could keep this thread alive,and although I guess these things are very unlikely to happen it's still an nice idea..

So I you have one impossible achievement with screenshot and a nice story of the round,post it here.Please post only the very extreme things,not just a monsterscore through jetwhoring,I don't wanna open "just another awards-thread",it's more about insane luck.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-01-31 02:01:34)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard