iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6568
EA kidnapped my dog.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6530|Bournemouth, South England
EA couldn't get the stats system working 100% in the first place, you really think they have someone there capable of stopping the stats system?

They couldn't organise a fuck up in a brothel.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6590|NYC / Hamburg

Penetrator_01 wrote:

They couldn't organise a fuck up in a brothel.
haha. why is everyone in class looking at me?
+1
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6564|Doncaster UK
i guess they will just give everyone the unlocks! or have no unlocks at all!

does this include SF???
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6654|Finland

mavrick 3399 wrote:

i guess they will just give everyone the unlocks! or have no unlocks at all!

does this include SF???
I'm afraid it does. All BF2.
I need around tree fiddy.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6509|Melbourne

Yeah one would assume, so i guess thats a good thing out of it.  Free unlocks!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6629|Parainen, Finland
There goes all my h4x0r choppa killz....

Curse you EA!!!!! *Homer Voice and showing fist to the sky*

Checked also our clan e-mail BTW, and I CONFIRM what  DonFck posted earlier

Last edited by Ubersturmbannfuhrer (2007-01-30 02:45:27)

DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6568|Doncaster, UK
BF2 is gonna become very interesting if everyone's a private.

"Get out of my chopper n00b"
"I'm not a n00b, before stats went I was a general....... really!"

LOL
paper_pieon
+7|6326
i have the SAME problem with Special Forces! i cant wait an hour, i press control+alt+delete and it says "not responding"
R3v4n
+433|6509|Melbourne

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

BF2 is gonna become very interesting if everyone's a private.

"Get out of my chopper n00b"
"I'm not a n00b, before stats went I was a general....... really!"

LOL
haha!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6773
Just another fine mess EA are going to create. They should outsource the stats service to some other company.

But as far as I can see, the only solution which EA will no doubt end up doing is charging people to play on BF2 servers like other MMO games.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6590|NYC / Hamburg

theDude5B wrote:

But as far as I can see, the only solution which EA will no doubt end up doing is charging people to play on BF2 servers like other MMO games.
thats the day i will stop to play bf games. i have no problems paying for boosters and such but NO MONTHLY FEE. no way
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6530|Bournemouth, South England
I for one am NOT willing to pay a subscription for a game the haven't even finished making yet....
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6832|Nårvei

Someone forgot to mention this also means goodbye unlocks since all statinfo will be gone, shape up R3v4n and post all info when you`re first at it !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
R3v4n
+433|6509|Melbourne

Ill let you know more if i receive another Email.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6863|Cologne, Germany

elz_17 wrote:

i found the thread that talks of regular server downtime.... so please close this thread when an admin comes across it (not like you werent going to anyway)

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=52141
why do people keep posting complains about something none of us here can do anything about ?

It's the internet. Things fail from time to time, and get fixed after a while.

Moreover, as has been mentioned before, monday/ tuesday is the day when EA/Dice/Gamespy performs regular, scheduled server maintenance. It is not uncommon that login issues happen during that period of time.

Nothing you can do. Wait it out. It's nothing you should be worried about.

closed ftw.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6769|The United Center
in before the close!

just barely... B.Schuss
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6568|Doncaster, UK
Actually this thread has mutated into a discussion about EA cutting off the BF2 stats servers. Can we create a new topic with just the relevant info in it?

And In b4 da lock!

you guys are teh funnies... B.Schuss

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2007-01-30 03:27:46)

R3v4n
+433|6509|Melbourne

Cant we just keep it open save space!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard