Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
doug1988
spank that azz.
+146|4027|Nibiru in a far away galaxy
A lot of you probably figured out who I am , lets not make work for the Mods , it's no big deal , nothing to see here move along with the forum   Mods delete when you see fit.

Last edited by doug1988 (2008-05-12 12:39:30)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,609|4789|London, England
Shuddup foo...
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|4801

Well as far as I know you've cleaned up your act.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|4676
hmm.. doubtful
doug1988
spank that azz.

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Shuddup foo...
no u  , and no need for spam either , or i'll just click delete and save the mods some clean up work.
doug1988
spank that azz.

Gooners wrote:

Well as far as I know you've cleaned up your act.
ty goons ,
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|4801

Apparently he's under the watchful eye of the Gods Mods.
doug1988
spank that azz.

Gooners wrote:

Apparently he's under the watchful eye of the Gods Mods.
Closely with the hubble telescope or if chuy has a bad day , then , poof , i'm gone. lol

Last edited by doug1988 (2008-05-12 12:46:55)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
Holy shit, that was me that started that wat combo in your karma. I feel proud of myself
doug1988
spank that azz.

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Holy shit, that was me that started that wat combo in your karma. I feel proud of myself
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|4801

Btw, what made you go on a spam spree?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|4622|The Twilight Zone
I actually liked Doug's posts.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
doug1988
spank that azz.

Gooners wrote:

asked a tech question and got nothing back but 4Th grade spam , went off , got banned , got mad , got banned again , got even madder , the rest is history , my wife has always said , you're like a dog with a bone , you never let things go , so it took 2 years for me to let it go and not to get mad over little childish shyt over the internetz ( internetz is serious business ) , there's the whole story , no big deal.
i g
Banned
+876|4032|GA

who are you?
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|4143|England

its ig
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|4806|Amsterdam, NY

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

No one cares Berk-Stizzle
doug1988
spank that azz.

.Sup wrote:

ty , karma gods like you
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|4801

doug1988 wrote:

Gooners wrote:

asked a tech question and got nothing back but 4Th grade spam , went off , got banned , got mad , got banned again , got even madder , the rest is history , my wife has always said , you're like a dog with a bone , you never let things go , so it took 2 years for me to let it go and not to get mad over little childish shyt over the internetz ( internetz is serious business ) , there's the whole story , no big deal.
This happened two years ago?

I'm just a little curious: Who gave you spam?
i g
Banned
+876|4032|GA

SamTheMan:D wrote:

its ig
i was wondering where that faggot went
Mekstizzle
WALKER

doug1988 wrote:

Gooners wrote:

wat

I thought you're like my age and shit, hence the 1988 bit. Upon reading that other topic, they say you're like 42 or something

ig, it's cdogmn. I think his spam spree was a little before my time though, I wasn't really active then so I dunno much
i g
Banned
+876|4032|GA

doug1988 wrote:

doug1988 wrote:

Gooners wrote:

bumped to next page. ig came a year and a half after i was here , and no i'm not 42 , i'm not even 30 yet , lol
i'm lost
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|4801

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

doug1988 wrote:

doug1988 wrote:

bumped to next page. ig came a year and a half after i was here , and no i'm not 42 , i'm not even 30 yet , lol
i'm lost
Have a drink
doug1988
spank that azz.
Actualy when I found this website looking for BF2 stats , there were only 7 members and bf2s looked like a cartoon webpage , now look at it , best place for stats..FTW 
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|4441

.Sup wrote:

Same here.Well,what can I say,welcome back!
i g
Banned
+876|4032|GA

Gooners wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

doug1988 wrote:

i'm lost
Have a drink
i'll take a bowl plox

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard