Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|4891|California

But not too emo.

My 3 day vacation was fun, caught up on work, almost died 36 hours in a row.. You know.. Guy shit.

But now that my house internet has been throughly disbanded, the last flicker of wi-fi hope that is my Airport will soon be no more either.

But more over, BF2s has lost its gleam of the days of old. I think near 800 days on a website is enough for my attention span. Its been fun, but this will be my last and parting word. I have no interest for computer games anymore, and buying a new computer is a waste of thousands of dollars I need to move out in the coming months.

Recognitions:
If I like you, you know who you are and be thankful.

Hatred:

I really only truly hate one person. Andoura. I hope God taketh your right to bear children, and wolverines tear out your spine through your ass.

And in fond memory of Spawn's good bye, I leave with this

But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|4649|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Toodles.  Shame to see you go.  You still enlisting?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|4932

Have fun in the sandbox.  Say hi to the dirka's for me.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|4891|California

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Ooh-Fucking-Rah. 23rd of August.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War

stryyker wrote:

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Ooh-Fucking-Rah. 23rd of August.
Good Shit.  I'll be behind you Summer of Next Year.
Chou
D3
+736|4962|Red Light District
you''ll be back
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|4558|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Good luck in your future endeavors Stryyker, your posts were always a pleasure to read.
Wish you all the best.
-SilentscoutIX
tthf
Member 5307
+210|4928|06-01
adios amigo
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|4887
I'll miss ya strike, fun times with you during the ETQW Beta and WiC betas Hope you'll get through the marines
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|4932

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I'll miss ya strike, fun times with you during the ETQW Beta and WiC betas Hope you'll get through the marines
I remember playing a round of BF2 when you were crashing into shit left and right and Stike was making fun of you.  Good times.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|4748|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Shame to see another "Big Name" leaving bf2s. but every good things must have an end. I never knew you personally but still sucks to see you leaving. Take care out there in the "Real World".
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|4820|Washington DC

FYI, BF2s has seen at least 50 of these threads, and 49 of the 50 didn't leave (including spawn) ... so, take this with a grain of salt.

*This is just a cry for attention
Chou
D3

OrangeHound wrote:

FYI, BF2s has seen at least 50 of these threads, and 49 of the 50 didn't leave (including spawn) ... so, take this with a grain of salt.

This isn't his first either..
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|4460|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

tthf wrote:

adios amigo
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,778|4803|949

srs bsnss.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|4945|Noizyland

Catch you later Tyler. I have no doubts that you will achieve whatever you put your mind to in life. Kia kaha.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|4891|California

Chou wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

May actually be my third. A through search could back that up. But you no, srs bsnss.

I just won't put your houses out when they are en foregos
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|4932

You better be "03" or you are dead to me.
Chou
D3

stryyker wrote:

Chou wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

May actually be my third. A through search could back that up. But you no, srs bsnss.

I just won't put your houses out when they are en foregos
we keep saying bye and shit, cya.
Adams_BJ
Warman is a hermaphrodite.
+2,027|4793|Little Bentcock
See ya man, you made my first ever sig, back when you had the raining one.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War

usmarine2005 wrote:

You better be "03" or you are dead to me.
You, SERE, and GS.  All your dillusions

YATYAS
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|4841|Everett, WA, US

stryyker wrote:

I really only truly hate one person. Andoura. I hope God taketh your right to bear children, and wolverines tear out your spine through your ass.
God bless us everyone.*  Amen.

*except Andoura.
Volatile
+252|4875|Sextupling in Empire

Sad to see you go, though it's only because your hatred of andoura surpasses my own, rofl.

GL in the Marines.
LT.Victim
+1,175|4733|British Columbia, Canada
Peace.. Have fun whatever your doing.. Marines, Firefighter.. w/e.. Hope your life lives up to your masterplan..

Always thought of you as a good contributor to the Forums.. Seen less and less of you over the past few months, but I guess life just gets in the way sometimes..

Doesn't hurt to come check up on us once in a while though
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|4689|Montucky
Have fun in the sandbox when your time comes.

And if you're still fighting fire this summer, probably see ya on the fire line.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard