MikeBlades
+8|6784|Battlefield in australia
As of tonight i am only 166 points away from obtaining my next promotion: FIRST SERGEANT. 

this is an amazing fact as i dont have the internet at home and have played EVERY minute at net cafes (dam i could have bought a new car with all those funds) and therefore i find it time consuming and difficult to get there.

as soon as i move house i will get the net and my stats will be able to really take off.

i wish to thank all those people who haplessly fell infront of my cross hairs over the last 6 months. and to all those who taught me how to play fair and tough.

THANKS ALL.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6741
well done m8ey i am currently 5000 something points off of first sergent and ive only been playing a month, what annoys me is the massive gap between the higher rankings although it is good to distinguish better players from n00bs

nice one
thinner44
+1|6840
Congrats. I got my FS today after grafting away... It's a very nice promotion and one that's well deserved for those that play the game fairly.... plus it's a nice 'pip' on the screen instead of stripes Well done

Oh and my 320 odd hours of play have thankfully been at home, gawd knows what the cost would have been at an internet cafe.
elite
+89|6745|Sheffield, England
i have 66,500 woooo, woooo lol
yea congrats m8
Octavarium
+1|6741
Hehe now I feel like a total noob!! (7100 pts)

Congrats mate!

I doubt I will ever make it beyond 20,000!!
DocZ
+13|6719|Belgium
Well, let me put it this way.... if I had to choose between buying a car and net cafes.....  no choice there....

But anyways congrats......
Octavarium
+1|6741
Who knows, mabee he alreadly has 5 cars... :-P
MikeBlades
+8|6784|Battlefield in australia
i have a nice car...and i made a few DJ CD's for the net cafe so they gave me cheaper time...
armin
+0|6787| Bosnia & Herzegovina
weee, i got 42k points  ... so what?
FrEaK
+1|6813|Finland
Im just got mine FS too and i've played just a little bit over 200 hours...
LoS-Infinity
+4|6789
Congrates bro, i got promo just the other week, and am almost on the better side of 30k. (Y)
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6783|Nederland
got about 25000 p with about 150 h now
RDMC_old
+0|6767|Almere, Holland
Sweet.. I am like 5900 points away from Sergeant Major congrats
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6735
Congrats mate i have nearly 50 days of playing hard to get there lol
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6757|Debris From Space
About 6,495 points till First Sergeant for me. Yay. Once I get past getting 5000 points, the rest seem easier.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard