¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6196
EA wont make another patch for BF2 the game has been out for years now they really dont give a shit about this game anymore. It has been over a year since the 1.41 patch and all we have gotten since then is one shitty map (Highway Tampa).

If it was my decision i would just revert the game back too 1.03 but with the AA missiles of 1.41. I miss the days of blackhawking,c-4 chucking,jumping and shooting,squadhopping and the ability of going from prone too standing without the action feeling all glitched and buggy.

And the reason the game is now broken is because of noobs. Yes noobs. Your the ones who complained about all this shit. "OMG the guy is a bunnyhopping-dolpin diving no skill cheater and i cant kill him because hes jumping all over the place QQ"

So now we are left with a stale game with restricted movements catered too the overwhelming amount casual players who whined about game imbalances. While the minority of skilled players who enjoyed the original version of the game got shafted because of the thousands of noobs who cried across various forums.

So now we have the game we have now. And the noobs just fucking love this version. And you know exactly where too find all these noobs. They are in any public I/O Karkand server endlessly throwing grenades and spamming claymores between USMC spawn and the hotel. Sometimes you will find these very same noobs at other parts of the map but they are lost here. But they always use their grenades as their primary weapons never using their guns until all their grenades are gone and then shooting their guns wildly hoping too get a kill. But they are content with dying as they get a new batch of grenades at their disposal when they respawn!

Thanks noobs for ruining this game with your crying and QQ's

R.I.P Battlefield 2
You will always be remembered
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of all the claymores
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
l41e
+677|6659

Another one of these? I thought this bandwagon would have died after 1.41 came out. More whining about whining and how everyone else is a noob and how they're destroying "the" (read: "my") game and evil EA sucking money like every other company on Earth. (by the way DICE made the patches)

I really can't be arsed giving a longer response or paying attention to this thread any further because really, I've heard it all before, why people still think their complaining will somehow be better-received than the same thread before it eludes me.

Basically, take your leet skillz, good old days, and whining and just bury yourself with them in a hole.
simmy.uk
+117|6449
there is no point crying over spilt milk. shit happens dude.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6532|Polish state of EU
So true, omg i miss BH owning and squad switching - it was so convinient! Noobz fucked the game
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6634|Camp XRay

you suck straz
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
David.P
Banned
+649|6285
I feel your pain. Currently it's the same situation in TF2, All the skill requiring classes have been nerfed, All the cool tricks have been removed, And worst of all. There is no way for me to revert back and find a server, Because of Valve's fucken auto-patch system.

Why cant game dev's leave their games alone once they get out the door? Do you really have to be the ones that give and taketh away?

R.I.P. Team Fortress 2
I'll never forget you in your glory days.

Last edited by David.P (2008-04-28 12:51:21)

TehMyke
8======D
+343|6720
straz haz my babiez plz
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6196

k30dxedle wrote:

Another one of these? I thought this bandwagon would have died after 1.41 came out. More whining about whining and how everyone else is a noob and how they're destroying "the" (read: "my") game and evil EA sucking money like every other company on Earth. (by the way DICE made the patches)

I really can't be arsed giving a longer response or paying attention to this thread any further because really, I've heard it all before, why people still think their complaining will somehow be better-received than the same thread before it eludes me.

Basically, take your leet skillz, good old days, and whining and just bury yourself with them in a hole.

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

And the noobs just fucking love this version.
now i have adjusted too this version of bf2 but it was truly epic during the old days of the game before it was nerfed
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6196

Marlboroman82 wrote:

you suck straz
go play moar WoW Marlboroman
Big_Fat_Panda
+8|6679|Iceland
I agree, I miss the old Black Hawk.

I like strategy and reality. But bunnyhopping ain't reality. (Wrenching the vehicles isn't either, but is there another way regarding that?)

Being elite is learning the game inside out. Not dolphin diving on the same spot for a whole round.

Yes they did mess up a couple of patches, but for me it means I have to rethink my strategy all over again. Which is good.
I think of it as a challenge. Which keeps the game alive for me.

I used to be a medic, karkand, bunnyhopping (and noobtubing in between) whore.
It became boring.

I stay away from Karkand now, and I/O servers. Had enough sand in my eyes. If I wanted infantry only and run around looking for battle,
I would just play CS or COD4.

I still play BF2 because I like playing with skilled jet fighters and chopper pilots(who don't rape though), and the teamplay if there is one (happens now and then), competent commander and good strategy.

That creates the ultimate Battlefield. Like the game was designed for.

I'm looking forward to BF3, and excited to see what it has to offer. I think of it as a fresh start.
jsnipy
+3,276|6533|...

Big_Fat_Panda wrote:

I agree, I miss the old Black Hawk.
QFT!!!!!!!

I'll play on I/O Karkand servers sometimes. Pretty easy, take the squad around the asshat pit between UMSC spawn and hotel and capture all the flags. But I agree more times than not the cloud a grenade slinging monkeys forms around you at some point.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6392|the land of bourbon

jsnipy wrote:

the asshat pit
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
i g
Banned
+876|5875|GA

i don't even really look at them as the same game. i was on the bf2 demo, and that shit is completely fucking different than 1.41. there have been a shit ton of bugs fixed, but many still remain.  i'll still play this game until a better one comes out (which probably won't be for a while).
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6668|west liberty IA
Even though i complain about what happen to bf2 these past years i think really decides on the factor if you can adjust but all I'm thinking is with all the people who have improve I'm wonder what type of battles we'll all get if we revert back to old patches would we just adjust to the glitches from the old patch or will we keep using the ones were use to in patch 1.41.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6464|The Twilight Zone

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

you suck straz
go play moar WoW Marlboroman
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6143|Scotland!
I'm playing SF nowadays, not so many claymore and nadespamming noobs but tons more whiny admins and cry baby smurfs to put up with.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6500|Gogledd Cymru

Oh look, a whiner.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6361|Iowa...
i miss the patch with the automatic sniper rifle formerly known as the PKM.now it is but a legend...
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6301|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Marlboroman82 wrote:

you suck straz
he lives
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6313
Atleast I have chicken.
t0mhank5
+319|6723|Surge
There are only two things to do:
1. Repopulate patch 1.12 with noobs, and play there.
2. Play the BF2 demo.
David.P
Banned
+649|6285
Hey Noobs,

My name is Straz, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are whiny, skill-less, nooblets who spend every second of their day bitching about everything in games you play, and whining about being beaten. You are everything thats wrong in the online gaming world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten fragged and not complained about it? I mean, I know people call for nerfs because of their e-penis insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than those CS Fanboys that want the Deagle nerfed.

Don't be a stranger. Just try and frag me with your best shot. Wait you cant! I was captain of my Quake clan, and second best in my Bf1942 League. What online games do you play and not bitch about, Other then Hello Kitty island adventure and WoW? I also get top scores, and have a 1337 super computer with 4 gigs of ram, XP pro, QX9770, and 2 Fucken 9800gx2's in sli(I just oc'ed it to 4ghz, Shit moves SO cash). You are all Noobies who should just get of your pc's and go outside maybe play something in which you dont fail, Like seesawing with more than one person. Thanks for listening.
+1 to the person who get is first.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5942|Somewhere out in Space

David.P wrote:

Hey Noobs,

My name is Straz, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are whiny, skill-less, nooblets who spend every second of their day bitching about everything in games you play, and whining about being beaten. You are everything thats wrong in the online gaming world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten fragged and not complained about it? I mean, I know people call for nerfs because of their e-penis insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than those CS Fanboys that want the Deagle nerfed.

Don't be a stranger. Just try and frag me with your best shot. Wait you cant! I was captain of my Quake clan, and second best in my Bf1942 League. What online games do you play and not bitch about, Other then Hello Kitty island adventure and WoW? I also get top scores, and have a 1337 super computer with 4 gigs of ram, XP pro, QX9770, and 2 Fucken 9800gx2's in sli(I just oc'ed it to 4ghz, Shit moves SO cash). You are all Noobies who should just get of your pc's and go outside maybe play something in which you dont fail, Like seesawing with more than one person. Thanks for listening.
+1 to the person who get is first.
This was posted before...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6164|what

Damn, and I was hoping for a bel-air.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard