Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6506
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6750|Purplicious Wisconsin
End of World War 2
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6659|Little Bentcock
55 years after 1800
War Man
Birth of the US Airforce
War Man
Beginning of Korean War
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6547|Gold Coast
A fire in the City of London causes over a million pounds worth of damage.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
War Man
End of Korean War

Edit: Signing of peace treaty in Korean War just to keep fucking burnzzy happy even though it still won't make him happy 'cause he likes to be an asshole.

Last edited by War Man (2011-04-15 21:22:28)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6533

War Man wrote:

End of Korean War
ok, i've countenanced you*re lame, Americancentric bullshit wisconsin history lessons for months now, and i'm calling your midwest homeschooled edumacation out, dumbass - the Korean War hasn't ended, a truce was signed in 1953  but there are still troops deployed in Korea, along with every other piece of ground any American has fired a rifle from. The Korean "War" hasn't ended yet so hopefully you can put your tiny weiner back in your keyboard and stop posting bullshit to this thread.

Jesus Jones you idiot - you've been proven wrong several times now, do us all a favor and Slaped your teacher and for love of Scott Walker

stop posting!
War Man
Don't tell me what to do. I can say the Korean War practically ended, problem hasn't been solved of course.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6533

War Man wrote:

Don't tell me what to do. I can say the Korean War practically ended, problem hasn't been solved of course.
fuck off, you said

War Man wrote:

End of Korean War
you have such a narrow view of the world, such a big ego, that you really need to use your mouth half as much as your ears.

you have one mouth, two ears, but seeing that your head is shoved so far up your home-schooled wisconsin ass that maybe you should fuck off.
War Man
Nice insults. Find it interesting that you like to emphasize I'm home-schooled. I wasn't born and raised in Wisconsin for your info, I just live here now and have gotten to like it as it is home to me now.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6533

War Man wrote:

Nice insults. Find it interesting that you like to emphasize I'm home-schooled. I wasn't born and raised in Wisconsin for your info, I just live here now and have gotten to like it as it is home to me now.
i don't care where you were home schooled, your info is just as wrong in wisconsin as it is in illinois. stop misstating facts.
War Man

burnzz wrote:

War Man wrote:

i don't care where you were home schooled, your info is just as wrong in wisconsin as it is in illinois. stop misstating facts.
I wasn't homeschooled in Illinois.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6533

War Man wrote:

burnzz wrote:

War Man wrote:

your facts are wrong. i don't give a fuck at a rolling donut if your sub-par eduction came publicly or privately, just stop misstating the truth.
War Man

burnzz wrote:

War Man wrote:

burnzz wrote:

your facts are wrong. i don't give a fuck at a rolling donut if your sub-par eduction came publicly or privately, just stop misstating the truth.
How would you define as the truth? Anything practically is the fucking truth because everyone thinks they are correct whether or not they are correct in actuality.

Last edited by War Man (2011-04-15 21:24:43)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6533

War Man wrote:

How would you define as the truth? Anything practically is the fucking truth because everyone thinks they are correct whether or not they are correct in actuality.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/21025/copypalm.PNG
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6637|132 and Bush

Find the topic fellas.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
War Man
How about you delete the posts not related to topic? Just a suggestion on modding properly.

Last edited by War Man (2011-04-15 21:33:45)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6533

War Man wrote:

How about you delete the posts not related to topic? Just a suggestion on modding properly.
1737, the year of our Lord George Washington, whom our Capital is so named after, and a State of our holy Union - Let it be here recorded, that by mine own posting, that i pay homage to so a man that was thrust into circumstances that founded This Great Nation, Under God, that home schooled git could one day enjoy the freedoms wrought by so Great a Struggle, that that git could tell the how to Moderate thine own forum.

Amen.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6659|Little Bentcock
1863, year of the Australian - American war.

Notable facts of the AU - US war:

The war started exactly 2 years after Australia declared itself it's own country.

3.7 billion people died in the opening three days, 3/4 of which where from Great Britain, who technically weren't part of the war but the British landscape seemed nice to fight on, and to be honest, its was just easier to shoot them without being shot back at.

4.92 billion prisoners were captured by the AU and US, 84% of them originating from france.

It was the first recorded use of nuclear weapons, with 370 of them being dropped on Russia alone, killing 11098 Billion people.

Zero Us or AU soldiers died, as they ever actually saw each other in battle. Each country's Capital cities are now named after their former enemy's leaders surnenames - The US capital being named Stalin, and Australia's capital being named Hitler.

War Man wrote:

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6773|Oxferd Ohire
lmao
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6533

1738. it's about as high as i could count when i'm, well high. cya bf2s!
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6348

where you off to then burnzz?
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6547|Gold Coast
He has gone off to go and drink some more beer.

January 1 – The British Empire adopts the Gregorian calendar (to take effect in September)
June 6 – Fire destroys 18,000 houses in Moscow.
June 15 – Benjamin Franklin proves that lightning is electricity, using a kite and a key.

Last edited by KuSTaV (2011-04-16 21:41:57)

noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
CC-Marley
+407|6865
done way more than 20 69's in my day......

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard